Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

L2-079Looks like where Crockett almost backed into the water with the Testarossa after receiving the phone call from Diaz in "Red Tape"

Correct!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Wasn't this in A Rock and a Hard Place where Crockett was renting a Ferrari, only to be cut off by Fremont & Wiggins to negotiate a drug deal?Also looks like Cube Libre where Crockett and Tubbs pick up the guy that park cars to question him.Later

Wasn't this in A Rock and a Hard Place where Crockett was renting a Ferrari' date=' only to be cut off by Fremont & Wiggins to negotiate a drug deal?Also looks like Cube Libre where Crockett and Tubbs pick up the guy that park cars to question him.Later[/quote'] No, Sorry that is not it.

• Administrators

L2-079Looks like where Crockett almost backed into the water with the Testarossa after receiving the phone call from Diaz in "Red Tape"

Man I cringe every time I see that scene. I'd swear he is going to go right in the drink! :eek::eek:

L2-080: Is that the recording studio where Catlin sings "I got you Babe" in "Like a Hurricane"?
No' date=' sorry that is not it.[/color']

L2-081: rating 7; while you continue to work on L2-080, our only unsolved case, we have received a new case. Name the episode and scene where we saw Crockett parked where the silver PT is parked in my picture.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-081: rating 7; while you continue to work on L2-080' date=' our only unsolved case, we have received a new case.[/quote'] what do you mean with unsolved? 080 is Banco Libre from "Freefall" at 4400 Biscayne.

L2-081: rating 7; while you continue to work on L2-080" data-date=" our only unsolved case, we have received a new case. Name the episode and scene where we saw Crockett parked where the silver PT is parked in my picture.[IMG">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp80c85d67_0f.jpg

Junk Love (Crockett stops in the front of Jones' brothel).It was filmed at the front of Hotel Victor, 1144 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach

what do you mean with unsolved? 080 is Banco Libre from "Freefall" at 4400 Biscayne.
Now it is solved' date=' that is correct.:done:[/color']

Junk Love (Crockett stops in the front of Jones' brothel (Hotel Victor).
Correct' date=' he stops down the street from the brothel that was located in the Hotel Victor.:done:[/color']

L2-082: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see these buildings in the background of a driving scene.Eingefügtes Bild

Evan (Evan and Guzman get away) It was filmed at Opa Locka airport. :)

L2-082: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see these buildings in the background of a driving scene.Eingefügtes Bild

Morning AllSeason 1EvanEvan takes off with the limo[ATTACH=CONFIG]3956[/ATTACH]

post-10210-1389296363983_thumb.jpg

Morning AllSeason 1EvanEvan takes off with the limo[ATTACH=CONFIG]3956[/ATTACH]

Correct' date=' Crockettt also answered slightly ahead of you but you took the time to include a great screen capture:thumbsup: so I know you new it just as quick. You both get full credit on this case. Great work.[/color']

L2-083: rating 7; Another case from the Burn Notice file. Name the Miami Vice episode and scene filmed at this same spot where we see Michael waiting to be picked up.Eingefügtes Bild

Correct' date=' Crockettt also answered slightly ahead of you but you took the time to include a great screen capture:thumbsup: so I know you new it just as quick. You both get full credit on this case. Great work.[/color']

I was getting my answer and getting the picture from that scene which took me some time and noticed Crockettt had answered and I could not withdraw my answer.Crockettt was quicker at the gun than I was.Good shot Crockettt.

I was getting my answer and getting the picture from that scene which took me some time and noticed Crockettt had answered and I could not withdraw my answer.Crockettt was quicker at the gun than I was.Good shot Crockettt.

Thanks a lot @alleycat :) You are really good detective too. :thumbsup:Have you ever consider a career in Southern law enforcement? ;):)

L2-083: rating 7; Another case from the Burn Notice file. Name the Miami Vice episode and scene filmed at this same spot where we see Michael waiting to be picked up.Eingefügtes Bild

Made For Each Other (Switek & Zito screw Bonzo Barry)It was filmed on NW 1 Ave. at NW 10th Street :)