Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

• Administrators
L2-066: rating 5; Another case from the Burn Notice Files. There were Numerous Miami Vice episodes that used this location. Heck" data-date=" off the top of my head I can think of three where things blew up here. Who will be the first to name an episode and scene that was filmed here.[IMG">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wp5b4120ef.png

Corkey's car in the pilot?

L2-066: rating 5; Another case from the Burn Notice Files. There were Numerous Miami Vice episodes that used this location. Heck" data-date=" off the top of my head I can think of three where things blew up here. Who will be the first to name an episode and scene that was filmed here.[IMG">

Looks to be close to the scene in Badge of Dishonor where Rico confronts Montana and you see Miami River Traffic, a close up of a large cargo ship being pushed by tugboat. I think it was filmed in a parking area west of the Miami Ave Bridge on South Miami Place and west of the Big Fish Restaurant. This Burn Notice screen cap above may be a little further down River because the BOA bldg looks a little closer and you see that overpass.

Oh, it's pretty easy! :) 1. Smuggler's Blues (Trudy tied up to a chair in a trailer on a construction site)2. Made For Each Other (Izzy & Noogie steal a cement track from a construction site)It was filmed by Miami River off of SE 5th Street by S. Miami Ave. You can see Bank Of America Tower which was being built at that time. :)

Looks to be close to the scene in Badge of Dishonor where Rico confronts Montana and you see Miami River Traffic' date=' a close up of a large cargo ship being pushed by tugboat. I think it was filmed in a parking area west of the Miami Ave Bridge on South Miami Place and west of the Big Fish Restaurant. This Burn Notice screen cap above may be a little further down River because the BOA bldg looks a little closer and you see that overpass.[/quote'] You are correct in that you are close but not correct. There are still scenes available where you could steal or blow up vehicles and other things with wheels.

Oh' date=' it's pretty easy! :) 1. Smuggler's Blues (Trudy tied up to a chair in a trailer on a construction site)2. Made For Each Other (Izzy & Noogie steal a cement track from a construction site)It was filmed by Miami River off of SE 5th Street by S. Miami Ave. You can see Bank Of America Tower which was being built at that time. :)[/quote'] Sorry I missed your answers while I was posting. Of course both answers are correct. There are still other answers available even though the case is officially solved numerous times. More answers on this case continue to be welcome. Crockettt, this makes you the first location detective to reach 20 correct answers in this new game(level2).

Currently only cases L2-061 (post # 325) and L2-066 (post #350) have unsolved portions. L2-061 has had the season 1 portion correctly solved by allycat. Now all that remains is to solve where the exact same footage of the Daytona taking off was used in season 2. Easy peasy, lol. L2-066 has been correctly solved already but there are additional uses of this location that can still be answered.Crockettt is the first location detective to reach 20 correct answers here in level 2. :thumbsup: LNGLK, miamijimf, and alleycat have all reached into the double digits with more than 10 correct answers.11 location detectives have correctly answered these Level 2 cases, Great work by all, these are not easy, you know your Vice.

• Administrators

L2-067: rating 6; Name the episode and scene where we see this:Eingefügtes Bild

Is this the river where Mikey was shot and dumped?Everybody Loves Show Business

I see that you experts have solved every open case so here is a new one. Kind of a two parter' date=' or at least two answers but you only have to know one, to answer. L2-061: This location was originally used in a dramatic season 1 scene (rating 8) and re-used in a season 2 episode (rating 9). Name either or both episodes and scenes where we see: [img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wp31464531.png

I think it's from "Evan" (night driving scene - Sonny & Rico on the way to a meeting in a junkyard). :)

Crockettt' date=' this makes you the first location detective to reach 20 correct answers in this new game(level2). [/color']

Oh, it's great ! :D I really enjoy to solve Your cases Charlie. :)

• Administrators

My other thought was where McGreggor was dumped in Lend Me an Ear.Dykstra had him killed and the phone call time was changed and didn't match up with the time of death?

L2-067Can it be the canal/river along which Crockett and Tubbs were casing the boat in the beginning of "Lend Me An Ear"?:confused:

It was Back in the World, where the dump truck lifts C&T's van off the ground. That happened at a bridge over the Seybold Canal

Is this the river where Mikey was shot and dumped?Everybody Loves Show Business

No' date=' sorry that is not it.[/color']

I think it's from "Evan" (night driving scene - Sonny & Rico on the way to a meeting in a junkyard). :)
Sorry' date=' Evan was season 1, and alleycat already answered Evan. Now we are looking for the season 2 ep. where we see the Daytona speed away from the curb.[/color']

L2-067Can it be the canal/river along which Crockett and Tubbs were casing the boat in the beginning of "Lend Me An Ear"?:confused:
We have a winner' date=' case solved. Correct, good job.[/color']

It was Back in the World' date=' where the dump truck lifts C&T's van off the ground. That happened at a bridge over the Seybold Canal[/quote'] No, sorry this is Miami Beach.

L2-068: rating 6; Name an ep. and scene that filmed exactly here. There is more than one correct answer, and I will accept any of them.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-068: rating 6; Name an ep. and scene that filmed exactly here. There is more than one correct answer' date=' and I will accept any of them.[/color']Eingefügtes Bild

It's Bayfront Park. At the end of Freefall where Sonny and Rico say goodbye or it could be the teaser of Miracle Man when he shows up with the chocolate gun or in Florence Italy part of the Grand Prix track.

L2-068: rating 6; Name an ep. and scene that filmed exactly here. There is more than one correct answer' date=' and I will accept any of them.[/color']Eingefügtes Bild

Smuggler's Blues after the house Trudy was in blows up.

It's Bayfront Park. At the end of Freefall where Sonny and Rico say goodbye or it could be the teaser of Miracle Man when he shows up with the chocolate gun or in Florence Italy part of the Grand Prix track.

Yes to Florence Italy. However the hairpin turn (turn #12) part of the track was not the same as we see here. That turn was located on the right of my picture behind the palm trees. Florence Italy was filmed before Bayside Marketplace was built and the road ran closer to the water.