Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

I think I found 049: Shadow in the Dark' date=' one of my favorite episodes. The house where Crockett finds Gilmore on the freezer who says, "If you want to catch these guys you've got to be like em, feel like em, think like em, act like em, walk like em, talk like em, speak like em, hear like em etc."[/quote'] Correct, that is exactly it. Nice work.:done:

"Bought and Paid For" Switek and Zito caught up with Izzy here and questioned (threatened) him about the missing bugvan. Izzy's assistant Manny can be seen dragging out the giant bug here.

Correct!:thumbsup:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Did ya think Castillo would give you a day off just because you hot shots have solved all the cases? Nope, he dug up a new case. L2-054: rating 7, This one would look like this, only the Vice scene was shot at night not in the daylight. Name the ep and scene where we see a darker version of this:Eingefügtes Bild

Did ya think Castillo would give you a day off just because you hot shots have solved all the cases? Nope' date=' he dug up a new case. L2-054: rating 7, This one would look like this, only the Vice scene was shot at night not in the daylight. Name the ep and scene where we see a darker version of this:[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp4c3d86f1.png

Back in the World (Ira and Sonny are talking on Crockett's boat, when suddenly mortar fire begins raining down on them from Hmung).

L2-054I'm just curious: don't we see these buildingsEingefügtes Bildin the final scene of "Smuggler's Blues"?(When Tubbs is standing in the boat and hears the explosion)Or are they looking alike ones? :confused:Eingefügtes Bild

Back in the World (Ira and Sonny are talking on Crockett's boat' date=' when suddenly mortar fire begins raining down on them from Hmung).[/quote'] Correct, the two condo buildings in the front are new but the rest were there.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-055: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see this (at night):Eingefügtes Bild

Phil the shillEpisode 33Crockett and Tubbs are in the daytona following Rivers in the mercedes at night[ATTACH=CONFIG]3719[/ATTACH]

post-10210-13892963625529_thumb.jpg

Phil the shillEpisode 33Crockett and Tubbs are in the daytona following Rivers in the mercedes at night[ATTACH=CONFIG]3719[/ATTACH]

Correct' date=' I see the force is strong with you.:)[/color']

There are currently no unsolved cases:DSo here is a new one, L2-056: rating 7; From the Burn Notice files. Name the Miami Vice episode filmed here. The miami Vice camera was located in the area at the right of this screen capture being blocked by her head.Eingefügtes Bild

There are currently no unsolved cases:DSo here is a new one' date=' L2-056: rating 7; From the Burn Notice files. Name the Miami Vice episode filmed here. The miami Vice camera was located in the area at the right of this screen capture being blocked by her head.[/color']Eingefügtes Bild

Looks like the neighborhood of the old Blue Waters where the Maze was shot. It's the Ocean Front Apts. You see it when the cop goes nuts and rushes the Maze.

Since I have Charlie's permission to add a Level Two case, this is L2-057. Give me the Vice scene/episode that was filmed within the territory captured by this 1913 photo of Miami. There may be more than one scene but I'm looking for one scene/episode in particular.F-Man and Charlie you may remember this case. If so please let others take a crack at it.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-057: is this the Miami River, where Sonny jumps from the bridge onto the boat Tubbs has taken in Brothers Keeper?

L2-057: is this the Miami River' date=' where Sonny jumps from the bridge onto the boat Tubbs has taken in Brothers Keeper?[/quote']Good guesses but not Hackman's House or the bridge that Sonny jumps from.

Looks like the neighborhood of the old Blue Waters where the Maze was shot. It's the Ocean Front Apts. You see it when the cop goes nuts and rushes the Maze.

Correct of course.

L2-057:radar::radar::radar:The place where the film studio was later built?:radar::radar::radar:Or the place where the Gold Coast building was built?:radar::radar::radar:(don't laugh at me for these guesses, please)

L2-057The bridge in final scene of French Twist or is is the location where Bob Rickert works at the storage company in Give a little Take a little?

I see that even back then you were a good photographer:)

No Charlie, I'm an old Miamian but that was a little before my time. :DSeveral good guesses and I have checked those episodes to see if any of those scenes were filmed in this area. No one has hit the right episode/scene yet as far as I can see.To solve this one you need to use Google Earth or Bing Maps so it's a good exercise in location hunting. Shown is Miami's westernmost NS road at the time. The view is toward the west-northwest and there are still bridges at the same location. This was before the big Everglades drainage project and the Glades came almost up to this road.

L2-057 - looking at Google Earth near the Miami river where there are bridges, is this the scene where the car explodes under the bridge in Brothers Keeper killing Eddie?

While you all are working on L2-057, a new case has come in. L2-058: rating 7, Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild