THE UNHAPPY THREAD!

Christine

This is the counterpart to the Happy Thread. Here, you can post everything that annoys you or makes you sad.Fortunately, I haven´t anything bad or sad to tell, but maybe one of you has?:confused:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• alleycat

• LNGLK

• CarolineUK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I´m so sorry! I know how important these competitions are for you. Please feel hugged from me!:happy:

Another rainy/gloomy day in NYC.And another town destroyed by tornados, hate to see this keep happening to people.

I´ve also watched the pictures of that desaster in TV. I feel very sorry for all those poor people.

And another town destroyed by tornados' date=' hate to see this keep happening to people.[/quote'] This IS a real disaster
I´m so sorry! I know how important these competitions are for you. Please feel hugged from me!:happy:
It's just my stupidity' date=' I'm the only person to blame
Please feel hugged from me!:happy:
Thank you! :flowers:

I am stressed out.I have a freakin headache because of it and I have been getting a few of them.I am deciding if I am going to move out west to calgary,alberta,canada in October of this year.I will be driving with three cats it will take three days to get there.Don't know if I am going yet still figuring out things.Family have been on my case wondering if I am going.Its been thing to decide and alot to do also.I am very ticked off at the moment and came here to escape for awhile.I think thats why I like the 80's it was a happy time for me now I am not very happy.I want to hide in my bed but I am not that far gone.I am tough and strong.Phoenix who comes out of the ashes.I think I have burnt my wings a bit from doing that,I am polish were pretty tough

• Administrators

Unhappy threads. I come here to enjoy myself.

Well your right about that, but your not the guy that can't move that darn icon to the other side of your badge.I gotta admit, I'm unhappy about that. Caipi was probably wondering if I was off my meds! :D

I must admit that I am getting a perverse kick out of the fact that the unhappy thread has more posts than the happy thread.

I must admit that I am getting a perverse kick out of the fact that the unhappy thread has more posts than the happy thread.

It shows that creating this thread wasn´t a bad idea because everybody can post things that annoy him here... and feel happy thereafter!:D

I am unhappy for more reasons than one, some of them are quite serious, while other ones are laughable in the circumstances. I'm on medication so things are more less under control, but still... I'd better stop here :) It's good to "have" you, pals...

I watched the final episode of Miami Vice last night for the VERY FIRST time. :cry: :cry:I am so sad because I no longer have any "new" episodes to watch, and I'm sad because I think back to the start and how Sonny was so enthusiastic about his job & felt he could make a difference - but as the season progressed, he became so disheartened about it all and it all came crashing down in the end. He was a cop with a conscience and a big heart who put 110% into his job - and in the end he & Rico were used. That's why I really need a sequel now - I want them to get their last hurrah & to get recognition for their hard work and some acknowledgement that they were the best cops that Vice ever had!! OK, enough rambling - yes I'm a bit unhappy lol.

You could write these funny things into the HAPPY THREAD because it´s proved that laughing makes people happy!:D:happy:

Why not open a @FUNNY@ thread?(to improve the mood of those who are sad)At least I have some funny things to tell ?(

@ Christine: Yes Christine - for this ist the HAPPY THREAD !Oh yes, me too! For example, the plastic Elvis :cool:, who has irritated yesterday Nuremberg (Germany) (hehe). I'm off once over in the happy :happy: thread!

For example' date=' the plastic Elvis :cool:, who has irritated yesterday Nuremberg (Germany) (hehe). I'm off once over in the happy :happy: thread![/quote']??? And what is it?! :rolleyes:

I watched the final episode of Miami Vice last night for the VERY FIRST time. :cry: :cry:I am so sad because I no longer have any "new" episodes to watch' date=' and I'm sad because I think back to the start and how Sonny was so enthusiastic about his job & felt he could make a difference - but as the season progressed, he became so disheartened about it all and it all came crashing down in the end. He was a cop with a conscience and a big heart who put 110% into his job - and in the end he & Rico were used. That's why I really need a sequel now - I want them to get their last hurrah & to get recognition for their hard work and some acknowledgement that they were the best cops that Vice ever had!! OK, enough rambling - yes I'm a bit unhappy lol.[/quote']Oh man, we all went to this and i know exactly how you felt the last night! I was very sad myself back then when i saw the final episode and i felt a little like i was loosing some of my good old friends.

I am pissed offYesterday night had to go downtown to apple to replace my apple iphone4 and on top of that it was very humid day.Montreal is known for its humid days in the summer.Got that replaced had to park my car a bit further since to find downtown parking is a mess.Lucky I have a/c.Came home was going to put my a/c in but was too tired.Did not sleep well because heat.Then tonight my router is finished does not work tried everything its screwed have to buy another one,I hate that.I am using my desktop.Another humid day have a bad headache because of everything also.I put my a/c in which is good.Its not my week.Because of all this had to have a cigarette too much stress.I have alot going on right now don't need these troubles.I need a freaking vacation.

Poor alleycat. Sometimes it really seems as if all things have conspired against one. The only comfort in such a moment is, if things are that bad, they can´t go worse.;)