THE UNHAPPY THREAD!

Christine

Train WreckLately my life is a train wreck again.Would you believe another death and another aunt she died last Thursday and the funeral is next Saturday a fantastic aunt and was not well she was old and in a wheel chair saw her at the last funeral I went to in January.Here goes maybe another shot of vodka again I think.I have a friend who I am close with had a dog bite did a lot of damage she is doing better she is a dog groomer and its been one hell of two weeks lately besides car problems and other stuff.The weather is beautiful but everything else sucks at the moment.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• alleycat

• LNGLK

• CarolineUK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Alleycat I am so sorry!Here is your friend... with the dog bite. :rolleyes:Alleycat, I am much sorry to hear your aunt died last week.Again a lost to your heart.We all have reminders to our aunts and other elder relatives which are mostly reasoned inour childhoods. They have shown us things and learned to doings which we need for ourentire life. And sometimes.. if one does these things today ... just these moments like they told ushow to do or how to understand it are back. We see this face again with which it was told and also the surroundings and locations comes up alive again.We will never lose them in full.They have become part of us in a way.They have their places in our hearts forever.I am still touched like you have helped me last week as this f**** dog did use me as *punching ball* :evil:.I have felt cared by you !! REALLY CARED !!!THANK YOU SO MUCH !! And now...let me give you a hug my DEAR friend !!!!

Well, I have been feeling really sad recently because a lot of people out on the street have been laughing the way I dress the Miami Vice style, Example: I dressed it to college the other week wearing the Pilot clothes (The Salmon colored Sport coat/Shirt and White slacks and blue pastel t shirt and Sunglasses) I was laughed at by quite a few people and it killed my confidence in a really big way, but It's weird because I still want to dress Vice, because I love Vice and There's nothing wrong with wanting to do the style right? (I'm generally quite bad in social situations and I feel like I'm having a mini anxiety attack when I'm out on the street wearing the Vice look, I just do it as an everyday thing, and this is the first time I've actually ever been laughed at or been looked at in a funny way. I guess I had to say it somewhere, It's been a confidence killer but I do love doing the Miami Vice look, I don't want to be like everybody else and dress in Snap back hats. and Saggy jeans, I thought this was the best place to let it out, but here we go this is why I have been quite sad recently. :/ :rain:

Dear Alleycat,I am so sorry for your loss and that 2013 has started out hard for you. I know there is a silver lining around the corner. Be strong.Crockett,Hang in there, buddy. You are way more fashionable than everyone else!

Thank you guys, and Alleycat I am really sorry to hear what has happened, I have to admit it made me cry a little for you, things will turn out good in the end, I will pray for you.

• 1 month later...

Goodbye to a special friendToday I have arrived back from an amazing holiday (vacation) to the US East coast with my younger daughter full of happiness & wonderful memories of the places we visited ... only to find out that our dear diabetic ginger cat Ollie had died during our absence. It appears that he had several fits while at the cattery then at the vet's & my older daughter (at home in the UK) had to make the hard but necessary decision because his quality of life was going to be dreadful. He has been a fighter all his life (not in the physical "scrapper" sense - life just seemed to deal him one blow after the next & he dealt with it) yet he was the most gentle, sweet cat I've ever owned & I still cannot believe he isn't around. Tonight my house is without any feline friend for the first time in 17 years & I miss him so much. In time I will adopt again from a local shelter but for now, I'm missing my little friend who curled up every night by my feet. RIP Ollie x

Today I have arrived back from an amazing holiday (vacation) to the US East coast with my younger daughter full of happiness & wonderful memories of the places we visited ... only to find out that our dear diabetic ginger cat Ollie had died during our absence. It appears that he had several fits while at the cattery then at the vet's & my older daughter (at home in the UK) had to make the hard but necessary decision because his quality of life was going to be dreadful. He has been a fighter all his life (not in the physical "scrapper" sense - life just seemed to deal him one blow after the next & he dealt with it) yet he was the most gentle' date=' sweet cat I've ever owned & I still cannot believe he isn't around. Tonight my house is without any feline friend for the first time in 17 years & I miss him so much. In time I will adopt again from a local shelter but for now, I'm missing my little friend who curled up every night by my feet. RIP Ollie x[/quote']I am sorry you have lost your dear friend, Ollie. Although it is a sad time, 17 years must hold a lot of fond memories.

Thanks Aussiefan & Tony D for your kind words. Ollie was with us for 11 years but we adopted him from a rescue centre while we still had our Siamese sweetie called Pepper, who passed away over two years ago. Any cat lovers will know what I mean when I say that the house feels so empty today.

Thanks Aussiefan & Tony D for your kind words. Ollie was with us for 11 years but we adopted him from a rescue centre while we still had our Siamese sweetie called Pepper' date=' who passed away over two years ago. Any cat lovers will know what I mean when I say that the house feels so empty today.[/quote']Much love to you from a fellow cat lover xxx

So sorry, Caroline. I had to make the same decison for my mom a few years back. It's awful. While Ollie is irreplaceable, I hope you find another cat that's just as good for you.

I am very sorry of your loss Caroline...My on cat Pinki is 18 years now and im am enjoying every rare day with her...So may your loving Ollie be in a nice place now!

So sorry' date=' Caroline. I had to make the same decison for my mom a few years back. It's awful. While Ollie is irreplaceable, I hope you find another cat that's just as good for you.[/quote']CharlieGlide, Chloe and Matt5 - I really appreciate your messages and kind thoughts. Thank you x

I am very sorry of your loss Caroline...My on cat Pinki is 18 years now and im am enjoying every rare day with her...So may your loving Ollie be in a nice place now!

Thank you. Please give Pinki a hug from me, Christian.I went to my older daughter's house this afternoon and her cat Pickle came straight to me, stretched out fully on my lap and went to sleep purring. Maybe she sensed I needed a bit of feline TLC?

• 1 month later...
Thank you guys' date=' and Alleycat I am really sorry to hear what has happened, I have to admit it made me cry a little for you, things will turn out good in the end, I will pray for you.[/quote']i just noticed this and wanted to say thank you and have been having some ups and downs lately but thank you for the kind words it helps a lot .

Well' date=' I have been feeling really sad recently because a lot of people out on the street have been laughing the way I dress the Miami Vice style, Example: I dressed it to college the other week wearing the Pilot clothes (The Salmon colored Sport coat/Shirt and White slacks and blue pastel t shirt and Sunglasses) I was laughed at by quite a few people and it killed my confidence in a really big way, but It's weird because I still want to dress Vice, because I love Vice and There's nothing wrong with wanting to do the style right? (I'm generally quite bad in social situations and I feel like I'm having a mini anxiety attack when I'm out on the street wearing the Vice look, I just do it as an everyday thing, and this is the first time I've actually ever been laughed at or been looked at in a funny way. I guess I had to say it somewhere, It's been a confidence killer but I do love doing the Miami Vice look, I don't want to be like everybody else and dress in Snap back hats. and Saggy jeans, I thought this was the best place to let it out, but here we go this is why I have been quite sad recently. :/ :rain:[/quote']People can be so mean.The hell with them I say wear what you want and feel good doing it.Who cares what people say or do.Your a true vice fan and that should not be taken away from you from stupid people who don't understand or are close minded

Detective_Crockett,sometimes I get a tease and some looks from wearing the Vice style from time to time but I keep on bringing it out.One of my friends keeps thinking that me wearing the Vice is the same as being a hipster which is TWO totally different things (I keep telling him that:)).Hipsters wear what they wear to make a statement,I wear it because its a style that fits me,no boring colors or clothes.You should wear it with pride,you look better than what you guys call over there in the UK "chavs" (I don't know what its called here in the US,white thrash?).Im impressed that you got the Pilot look down,I've been wanting that look.Alleycat,keep it up there mang.Howard Jones once said "Things can only get better"!Play some upbeat '80s tunes in the car,it should perk things up a bit.I guess I should contribute in this thread.Im about to move out of the area I've been living in for 14 years since I was 5 back in '99.It is not going to be easy for me because I am a freak when it comes to change and things that have special value to me,but I knew someday it was going to happen.