THE UNHAPPY THREAD!

Christine

Poor alleycat. Sometimes it really seems as if all things have conspired against one. The only comfort in such a moment is' date=' if things are that bad, they can´t go worse.;)[/quote'] alleycatWhile we are healthy, the rest does not matter. We all know this, but I still get upset when troubles occur.Everything will change for the better and the weather will improve! :flowers:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• alleycat

• LNGLK

• CarolineUK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HP tech support: I go in loaded for b'ar because I'm used to long wait times and frustrations dealing with IT personnel. Takes 15 min. to relay my product serial number to these guys. I'm coming to the understanding that it costs too much to hire domestic personnel, so our calls for support are routed overseas. I guess I'm angry with the U.S. regulatory structure that makes it too expensive to hire from within. Thus, the result is all too often two people that are unable to communicate with one another efficiently.

• 2 weeks later...

Account hiccupsI'm still having problems with my account and am unable to access my User Control Panel or send PMs. :thumbsdown: Is anyone else experiencing this with the system upgrade?On a brighter note, I'm still able to view the forums and post. :thumbsup:

I'm still having problems with my account and am unable to access my User Control Panel or send PMs. :thumbsdown: Is anyone else experiencing this with the system upgrade?:thumbsup:

Yep.

I'm still having problems with my account and am unable to access my User Control Panel or send PMs. :thumbsdown: Is anyone else experiencing this with the system upgrade?On a brighter note' date=' I'm still able to view the forums and post. :thumbsup:[/quote'] Unfortunately, we all have the same problems:cry: I´d hoped that our admins had find a way to solve this problem until today, but now I´d found out that I was mistaken. There´s still no way to get into my PN account.

Unfortunately' date=' we all have the same problems:cry: I´d hoped that our admins had find a way to solve this problem until today, but now I´d found out that I was mistaken. There´s still no way to get into my PN account.[/quote']
Hey Christine!Good to hear from you. I left a comment in the live comments box on the homepage for you, yesterday. It's been raining heavy here and the wind is truly HOWLING! :rain: :shout:Catch you on the flipside soon.....

Hey Christine!Good to hear from you. I left a comment in the live comments box on the homepage for you' date=' yesterday. [/quote']I think that you´re talking about the shoutbox. If I´m right, I must admit that I´m not able to having a look at the English shoutbox at the moment.

It's a sad time as yesterday I should have become a grandmother for the very first time. Back in January we learnt that things weren't as they should be progressing and it ended up with my daughter having to deliver her twin babies who she knew were no longer with us. My daughter has taken a vacation with her husband so they are out of the country for this fortnight. She is strong, amazingly philosophical and she has said that in time she will try again.The thing which truly raises my spirits, though, is the way medical expertise we have now - and at times take for granted - saved my daughter's life and very nearly saved one of her babies.

It's a sad time as yesterday I should have become a grandmother for the very first time. Back in January we learnt that things weren't as they should be progressing and it ended up with my daughter having to deliver her twin babies who she knew were no longer with us. My daughter has taken a vacation with her husband so they are out of the country for this fortnight. She is strong' date=' amazingly philosophical and she has said that in time she will try again.The thing which truly raises my spirits, though, is the way medical expertise we have now - and at times take for granted - saved my daughter's life and very nearly saved one of her babies.[/quote']How horribly sad.I'm so sorry for your famiy's loss.I'm thinking of all of you today. Really, I am.

I also feel very sorry for you and your family. As I´m a mother I can empathize what a woman feels if she loses her baby.

It's a sad time as yesterday I should have become a grandmother for the very first time. Back in January we learnt that things weren't as they should be progressing and it ended up with my daughter having to deliver her twin babies who she knew were no longer with us. My daughter has taken a vacation with her husband so they are out of the country for this fortnight. She is strong' date=' amazingly philosophical and she has said that in time she will try again.The thing which truly raises my spirits, though, is the way medical expertise we have now - and at times take for granted - saved my daughter's life and very nearly saved one of her babies.[/quote'] I am verry sorry you didn't become a grandmother and that your daughter lost her baby'sI wish you and your family lot's of strenghts the coming time.

• 5 months later...

It´s been a long time until someone had posted something in this thread. So it seems as if nobody is unhappy... nobody, but me. Ok, I´m only a little bit unhappy:p because something very irritating has happend to me. :evil:Six days after I´d started working in my new job I stumbled in the darkness over a curb when I was on my way home from work. I fell onto my right knee. Fortunately, it´s not broken, but unfortunately it´s still swollen, aching, and I can´t really move it, even though about ten days have gone by. So, I´m not able to go to work..The most irritating thing is that two colleague had told me that they´d also fallen to the ground because of the same reason. Fortunately, they didn´t get injured and therefore they didn´t tell our boss about this damn curb!:thumbsdown:

It´s been a long time until someone had posted something in this thread. So it seems as if nobody is unhappy... nobody' date=' but me. Ok, I´m only a little bit unhappy:p because something very irritating has happend to me. :evil:Six days after I´d started working in my new job I stumbled in the darkness over a curb when I was on my way home from work. I fell onto my right knee. Fortunately, it´s not broken, but unfortunately it´s still swollen, aching, and I can´t really move it, even though about ten days have gone by. So, I´m not able to go to work..The most irritating thing is that two colleague had told me that they´d also fallen to the ground because of the same reason. Fortunately, they didn´t get injured and therefore they didn´t tell our boss about this damn curb!:thumbsdown:[/quote']Hi matey.Good thing the doc approved this time off for your foot to heal properly. :done:Rest up, try to relax and you'll be baking more of those kekses in no time! ;)Hopefully the boss will look into the matter, before anyone else encounters this health hazard. :eek:

Rest up' date=' try to relax and you'll be baking more of those kekses in no time! ;)[/quote']:cry:THat´s another thing that makes me a bit unhappy.:cry: I would like to bake a lot of kekse (Christmas cookies) like I´d done for many years, but unfortunately we´re still waiting for our fitted kitchen to be delivered. No oven, no kekse!:thumbsdown:

It´s been a long time until someone had posted something in this thread. So it seems as if nobody is unhappy... nobody' date=' but me. Ok, I´m only a little bit unhappy:p because something very irritating has happend to me. :evil:Six days after I´d started working in my new job I stumbled in the darkness over a curb when I was on my way home from work. I fell onto my right knee. Fortunately, it´s not broken, but unfortunately it´s still swollen, aching, and I can´t really move it, even though about ten days have gone by. So, I´m not able to go to work..The most irritating thing is that two colleague had told me that they´d also fallen to the ground because of the same reason. Fortunately, they didn´t get injured and therefore they didn´t tell our boss about this damn curb!:thumbsdown:[/quote']I am so sorry you got hurt.I hope you feel better or rather your knee does.

I sometimes wonder why I crawled out of bed today.I did not get to bed til 5am thats my fault.I am nightowl so thats pretty normal hour for me to hit the hay.Yesterday my best friend from school called me.She battles depression and she was having a bad day.I told her call me anytime home or cell.On top of that her pet was not well that was worrying her alot.My friend went to the vet this morning and it was not good news she had to have the pet put down,which was very hard for her.She called me this afternoon.I know that feeling have gone through it and many people have.Its the hardest thing to do.God knows life is not a bunch of cherries all the time,Sorry I am a bit cynical on life sometimes.Life has done me no favors.Then something else happened and trying to solve the problem waiting for a call about it.Hopefully it turns out,but with my luck god knows.I wouldn't play poker if my life depended on it.And there was others things too.Things come in threes for me,When something can go wrong it does.I am not a happy camper,so to speak right now.I am more ticked off than upset if that makes sense.You have Gasoline and you just need a spark and thats it folks thats me.

I'm very sorry to hear that.I hope your knee gets better soon!

The most irritating thing is that two colleague had told me that they´d also fallen to the ground because of the same reason.

Can you sue the owner of the road? Or the person/organisation in charge of the lighting?

I'm very sorry to hear that.I hope your knee gets better soon!Can you sue the owner of the road? Or the person/organisation in charge of the lighting?

Thanks, LNGLK. Unfortunately I can´t sue the owner of the road because he´s my new boss. The accident happened on my way home after work. Therefore it´s an accident at work and it´ll be transacted with the professional association.

Yesterday my best friend from school called me.She battles depression and she was having a bad day.I told her call me anytime home or cell.On top of that her pet was not well that was worrying her alot.My friend went to the vet this morning and it was not good news she had to have the pet put down' date='which was very hard for her.She called me this afternoon.I know that feeling have gone through it and many people have.Its the hardest thing to do.[/quote']To lose a beloved pet is very hard, even if someone has no problems with depressions. A pet is the most faithful friend someone can have.

things that make me unhappy:clothes hangerstoilet seatsmobility scooterscyclists who go through red lightsgovernmentmiserable shop assistants who act like I'm doing them a favourthe fact that it takes a man a nanosecond & a woman an age ;)the national health servicechavsfish...i'll think of some more