LED COLOR LIGHTED FAUCET!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's a device I bought for my VICE HOME.

When the water runs cold, it's blue. When the water gets hot, it turns red.Utterly useless, but looks cool, especially at night!Can't wait to see the faces of my guests when they see VICE colored water!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christian

• juscat

• alleycat

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cooper, this is AWESOME! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::radar::radar::radar:No doubt you'll be purchasing this item in the near future, hey! ;)

If the first one looks cool enough, I'll buy one for every faucet in the house.They are dirt cheap too! :thumbsup:Want to get a drink of water in the middle of the night, and not have to turn the room light on? This will do the trick!They even make special types of these for the shower!

Is that girl included?! Then i get one too...:DIt's really an other great eyecatcher for your house COOP, modern but also very VICE style!

Is that girl included?! Then i get one too...:DIt's really an other great eyecatcher for your house COOP' date=' modern but also very VICE style![/quote']Depending on the type of girl she is, she could be included.....but the price would go way, way up. LOL!

They are dirt cheap too! :thumbsup:

Hell that's right! Under 10 Euros which is about 15 USD...A had to look for a while but now i found it on ebay germany.I think I'll order one too and have a look at it!Then your are the most innovative Viceguy in the U.S. and I'm in Europe, COOP!:D No Just kiddin'!!!Am I right, it runs with a battery?

Hell that's right! Under 10 Euros which is about 15 USD...A had to look for a while but now i found it on ebay germany.I think I'll order one too and have a look at it!Then your are the most innovative Viceguy in the U.S. and I'm in Europe' date=' COOP!:D No Just kiddin'!!!Am I right, it runs with a battery?[/quote']Actually, there are two types. One that runs with batteries (turns off and on with water pressure), and one that doesn't require batteries that has a mini generator that runs without batteries, only water pressure.Some are so cheap, you can have one for $9.00 U.S. which INCLUDES shipping! Some may be cheaper if you get them from HONG KONG etc.

I'm not sure if a generator or battery is a better solution' date=' as I just ordered one, and it comes with batteries. I guess the one with batteries would be something where the batteries will eventually have to be replaced, but they are lithium batteries, and the batteries won't drain when the water is not running, as there is no pull on the batteries when not in use.I bought this one.[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/water.jpgSome, if not all come with adapters for your faucet. I have no idea if it will fit, but the seller I bought it from says it will. Not sure if other countries have different threading in thier faucets...I have no information on that.Are you going to get one!??

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest photos/water.jpgSome, if not all come with adapters for your faucet. I have no idea if it will fit, but the seller I bought it from says it will. Not sure if other countries have different threading in thier faucets...I have no information on that.Are you going to get one!??

I had two choices, the one you oviously bought:http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400046974779&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:ITBut my sink is not very deep (does that make sense in english?)So I ordered the second one like I posted:http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310309602039&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:ITIt is not that good looking as the one you chose, but it is also not as long.Yes I just ordered one to try it at first!I hope you understand my poor english man!:o

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400046974779&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:ITBut my sink is not very deep (does that make sense in english?)So I ordered the second one like I posted:http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310309602039&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:ITIt is not that good looking as the one you chose, but it is also not as long.Yes I just ordered one two try it at first!I hope you understand my poor english man!:o

Your English is perfect. I know exactly what you mean.My sink in my kitchen has a very high arching faucet, and deep sink, so for me, the one I ordered will look perfect! (all chrome) The sinks in the bathroom don't have the clearence between the faucet and the sink, so I may have to go with one like yours for additional ones. Also, the faucets in the bathrooms are gold colored.There are many different makers of these, so there are many differednt styles to choose from.

Your English is perfect. I know exactly what you mean.My sink in my kitchen has a very high arching faucet' date=' and deep sink, so for me, the one I ordered will look perfect! (all chrome) The sinks in the bathroom don't have the clearence between the faucet and the sink, so I may have to go with one like yours for additional ones. Also, the faucets in the bathrooms are gold colored.There are many different makers of these, so there are many differednt styles to choose from.[/quote']Thanks so much man! I am glad you understand what I'm talking about...It is pretty much the same in my house.I've made two photos.The upper photo:My bathroom sinks (I have two) look that way.But the one in my kitchen has much more space between sink and fauced.It is the bottom photo.So in that case maybe I 'll go with the one you chose.If your bathroom fauceds are in gold color i guess the type I chose is good because it is not completely chrome and has some black in it. It will fit quiet well i guess!

post-9603-13892963673058_thumb.jpg

post-9603-13892963673268_thumb.jpg

Thanks so much man! I am glad you understand what I'm talking about...It is pretty much the same in my house.I've made two photos.The upper photo:My bathroom sinks (I have two) look that way.But the one in my kitchen has much more space between sink and fauced.It is the bottom photo.So in that case maybe I 'll go with the one you chose.If your bathroom fauceds are in gold color i guess the type I chose is good because it is not completely chrome and has some black in it. It will fit quiet well i guess!
I agree with you Christian.This could be fun to actually have these in our homes!! Can't wait!Don't forget' date=' you can order more from here.[url']http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=led+faucet&_sacat=See-All-CategoriesLots to choose from!Just think......VICE COLORED WATER!!!

Just think......VICE COLORED WATER!!!

Yeah right! I'm very much looking forward to get my water VICE COLORED!!!Let's share some photos then!Thanks COOP for the advice and sharing your thoughts with me! You are 100% MIAMI VICE!:clap::clap:

Yeah right! I'm very much looking forward to get my water VICE COLORED!!!Let's share some photos then!Thanks COOP for the advice and sharing your thoughts with me! You are 100% MIAMI VICE!:clap::clap:

I'd be de"lighted" to share the lighted vice water photos with you!I'm 100% Vice? Ahhh, thanks man!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'd be de"lighted" to share the lighted vice water photos with you!

:):):) de "lighted"!:):):) We'll hear us in a few days hopefully! So long my friend!

:):):) de "lighted"!:):):) We'll hear us in a few days hopefully! So long my friend!
Sounds good! :thumbsup:You' date=' and MIAMI VICE rule, Christian! [/size']

This is :cool: Coop.I like the the one for the rain shower.

Yeah, I may get that one too. You could turn the lights down low, or use candles, and have a romantic time in the shower.