LED COLOR LIGHTED FAUCET!

COOPER&BURNETT

I'm having so much fun with this light!

And that's what makes you special - You so passionate in what you do COOP.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:I like that so much! Stay that way pal...;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christian

• juscat

• alleycat

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And that's what makes you special - You so passionate in what you do COOP.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:I like that so much! Stay that way pal...;)

I have plans to "VICE UP" my place even more!

• 4 weeks later...

JUSCAT WROTE -"Well, my LED neon shower head arrived just the other day! Only problem is, it does not fit any of my current water saving shower attachments!Damn it, I was looking forward to a neon shower!I'm determined to use this, so I will knock out the current shower attachment! For what it's worth, here is the packaging for the box and the shower head:" (Juscat, if you want, you can put your photos here on this thread, so people can see your new faucet packaging, and later, you can post photos of your neon shower! - COOP )P.S. Photos of you in the shower are optional. LOL!

@ Cooper: Woops, sorry, wrong 'neon' thread. :pThanks for transferring my post, matey. :thumbsup:For what it's worth, here's the pics! :)[ATTACH=CONFIG]4487[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4488[/ATTACH]

post-10423-13892963753224_thumb.jpg

post-10423-13892963753421_thumb.jpg

I'd like to see pictures of you using this item in the shower. ;)
I'll DEFINITELY post pics' date=' when I have the shower head installed.....but I'll be headless [u']and bodyless! :DOk, maybe I'll stick some flesh under the pretty neon water....a hand will feature, as a .WS exclusive! :):)

Ok' date=' maybe I'll stick some flesh under the pretty neon water....a hand will feature, as a .WS exclusive! :):)[/quote']Yes, flesh, flesh, lovely female FLESH!! :thumbsup: Oh, and I'd like to see the neon shower as well, of course. ;)

:cool: never knew they had stuff like that so cool and thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

I just KNEW members here would like the lighted faucet!! :thumbsup:Even though it didn't exist in the MIAMI VICE era in the 80's, you just know they would have used it had it existed back then.....it's just sooooo "VICE"!

I just KNEW members here would like the lighted faucet!! :thumbsup:Even though it didn't exist in the MIAMI VICE era in the 80's' date=' you just know they would have used it had it existed back then.....it's just sooooo "VICE"![/quote']Oh, I didn't know that these products weren't around back then. Yes, well, I can certainly imagine Crockett or Tubbs splashing around under the neon water! :D:);)

Oh' date=' I didn't know that these products weren't around back then. Yes, well, I can certainly imagine Crockett or Tubbs splashing around under the neon water! :D:);)[/quote'] Technically, LED's existed in 1962, and were red. Today's modern LED's didn't exist back then. Neon was it. Neon is more expensive, which is another reason LED's are here to stay. Neon has such a great glow about them, I'm not sure LED's will fully replace Neon. At least not commercially any time soon.