LED COLOR LIGHTED FAUCET!

COOPER&BURNETT

Mood lighting for a faucet' date=' now that's cool! Where did you buy that? I've never seen anything like that. Do they make them for shower heads too? Might be pretty cool if you were not showering alone. :thumbsup:[/quote']Yes! They make shower heads. I've posted the you tube video in this thread, I'm guessing on page 1, 2 or 3. Check it out!ALSOHere's something about these things that I haven't really made clear,...A. If the water temperature is under 25 degrees, the LED faucet light will emit GREEN light. B. If the water temperature is 25-35 degrees, the LED faucet light will emit BLUE light. C. If the water temperature is 35-45 degrees, the LED faucet light will emit RED light.D. If the water temperature is over 45 degrees, the LED faucet light will emit BLINKING RED light to warning you the hot water!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christian

• juscat

• alleycat

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very pretty! :balloon:P.S. Are they actually cook books I spy in the background?! ;)

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Yep! They make great decorations don't they? :)

• Administrators

ALSOHere's something about these things that I haven't really made clear,...A. If the water temperature is under 25 degrees, the LED faucet light will emit GREEN light. B. If the water temperature is 25-35 degrees, the LED faucet light will emit BLUE light. C. If the water temperature is 35-45 degrees, the LED faucet light will emit RED light.D. If the water temperature is over 45 degrees, the LED faucet light will emit BLINKING RED light to warning you the hot water!

I'm guessing that is celcius temperatures? 45* for celcius is about 113* for Fahrenheit.

I'm guessing that is celcius temperatures? 45* for celcius is about 113* for Fahrenheit.

I'd say you'd be correct.

Really great COOP I love it!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Your fauced is also able to show green?!? I like that! Mine are only with blue and red...Today I got my second and longer version it looks quite the same as yours but without the green and blinkin' feature,but I can live with it!:)Gonna install it in my deeper kitchen sink I guess.I'm really looking forward to see some night shot's with your Neon's cause you know I love Neon!!!

green?!? I like that! Mine are only with blue and red...Today I got my second and longer version it looks quite the same as yours but without the green and blinkin' feature" data-date="but I cant live with it!:)Gonna install it in my deeper kitchen sink I guess.[SIZE=4">

I'm really looking forward to see some night shot's with your Neon's cause you know I love Neon!!!

I'm going to post the night shots in just a few minutes!

This was my first night shot, but I had the flash on, which was a mistake, but somehow, it still looks cool, so I thought I'd post it anyway.Eingefügtes Bild

Yeah it looks fantastic!!! green and pink the classic Vice colours!:thumbsup:The pink Neon under your table/bar ( I don't know the right word you know what I mean;))fits perfect to all the fauced colours!You really got a great sense for colours COOP, you are "MR NEON" to me...!101% VICE-Style!!!:clap::clap::clap:

[SIZE=3">

101% VICE-Style!!!:clap::clap::clap:

THANKS DUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!! :thumbsup:I LOVE' date=' ABSOLUTELY [u']LOVE MIAMI VICE!!!

Here's my night shots!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I think these photos, and the ones on the other pages came out pretty well!I can't wait till I have some unsuspecting guests over, and they use a faucet in my home! I'm going to have them installed on all my faucets, and shower heads!

green and pink the classic Vice colours!:thumbsup:The pink Neon under your table/bar ( I don't know the right word you know what I mean;))fits perfect to all the fauced colours!You really got a great sense for colours COOP" data-date=" you are "MR NEON" to me...! :p

Oh' date=' Cooper' date=' this came off AMAZING, didn't it!!! It appears as if a FREAK bolt of lightening hit the tap (faucet) !!! :eek::eek:I oohed and ahhhed at the other pics too! I too like the green neon, for variety. :thumbsup:[/quote'']Originally, I liked the blue the most, but now I like the green the most!It really does look amazing doesn't it?I'll bet when I get the shower light, it will be way cool too! :thumbsup:

Originally' date=' I liked the blue the most, but now I like the green the most!It really does look amazing doesn't it?I'll bet when I get the shower light, it will be way cool too! :thumbsup:[/quote']
Wet neon lovin' comes to mind! :)I find colours affect how I feel, so in the winter I would prefer my showers to be neon red and in the hotter part of summer to be neon blue. The green I wouldn't matter either way. :p

• Administrators

I'd say you'd be correct.

That's why they made me an admin. The ability to state the obvious is profound! :DCool stuff buddy! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Originally' date=' I liked the blue the most, but now I like the green the most!It really does look amazing doesn't it?I'll bet when I get the shower light, it will be way cool too! :thumbsup:[/quote']Superbly cool! With the red one it looks like there is fire coming out, and the blue looks like a frigging blowtorch - if i was drunk i would never put my hands underneath it!:D:)

Superbly cool! With the red one it looks like there is fire coming out' date=' and the blue looks like a frigging blowtorch - if i was drunk i would never put my hands underneath it!:D:)[/quote']:):) Goodness, what DO they put in that Belgian wine of yours?!! ;)

:):) Goodness' date=' what DO they put in that Belgian wine of yours?!! ;)[/quote']No, no I don't get drunk on wine - that gives me a headache, if I was to get drunk that would be on Belgian beer...:):):rolleyes:;)

That's why they made me an admin. The ability to state the obvious is profound! :DCool stuff buddy! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Glad you like this stuff. I think it's cool too!

Superbly cool! With the red one it looks like there is fire coming out' date=' and the blue looks like a frigging blowtorch - if i was drunk i would never put my hands underneath it!:D:)[/quote']Pretty funny! :):clap:

Oh' date=' Cooper, this came off AMAZING, didn't it!!! It appears as if a FREAK bolt of lightening hit the tap (faucet) !!! :eek::eek:[/quote'] My thought exactly when I saw that pic. Awesome photos, Coop! :clap::thumbsup:

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild
This was my first night shot' date=' but I had the flash on' date=' which was a mistake, but somehow, it still looks cool, so I thought I'd post it anyway.[img'']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/P1012365.jpg
My thought exactly when I saw that pic. Awesome photos' date=' Coop! :clap::thumbsup:[/quote'] And to think, this was just a photo mistake. I mean, you can see some of my pastel colored plates in the far right corner too.I'm having so much fun with this light!