• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christian

• juscat

• alleycat

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah' date='thats for sure.Interesting idea :happy:[/quote']Just think, you, and your lover in red, green, or lavendar water caressing your bodies. ;)I can imagine VICE would have used this in some way or another had it existed in that time period.

That would have been :cool: for vice at the time.

Yep. It would have been cool. I'm sure they would have used it.It's 2011, and it can be used today. :thumbsup:

Just think' date=' you, and your lover in red, green, or lavendar water caressing your bodies. ;)I can imagine VICE would have used this in some way or another had it existed in that time period.[/quote']
This could be one for the 'Sex' thread! ;)'WET NEON LOVIN' :p:)

This could be one for the 'Sex' thread! ;)'WET NEON LOVIN' :p:)

"WET NEON LOVN'" :D I love it!!! :thumbsup::clap: (Kind of sexy too)

On MasterChef Australia, the taps in the MasterChef kitchen have something similar - there is a blue light that glows from them. It's the first time I've seen them & they look awesome :cool:We especially get to see the taps in action when a contestant has burned themselves and has to run their hand under water - the blue light on red/pink tinged hands from the burns makes them look purple.

On MasterChef Australia' date=' the taps in the MasterChef kitchen have something similar - there is a blue light that glows from them. It's the first time I've seen them & they look awesome :cool:We especially get to see the taps in action when a contestant has burned themselves and has to run their hand under water - the blue light on red/pink tinged hands from the burns makes them look purple.[/quote'] Is Chef Ramsay doing that show, like he does in the U.S.? Didn't know they had one in Australia.I know the UK and the U.S. have KITCHEN NIGHTMARES. I think we also both have HELL'S KITCHEN.

Is Chef Ramsay doing that show' date=' like he does in the U.S.? Didn't know they had one in Australia.I know the UK and the U.S. have KITCHEN NIGHTMARES. I think we also both have HELL'S KITCHEN.[/quote']We don't have Gordon Ramsay - it's 2 well known Australian chefs, and a world renowned food critic. We've actually had MasterChef now here for 3 years & it is the highest rating show on free-to-air TV (ie not cable). Not to be biased, but I've watched episodes from both the UK version and the US version, and ours is the best ;) The format is great & the challenges are brilliant. My friends in the US have watched the Aussie version & they love it.We get Kitchen Nightmares and Hell's Kitchen from US and UK. But he hasn't done those shows in Australia though. I'm not sure what differences we have in food regulations & stuff, but if any Aussie restaurants were shown to have kitchens like those seen on that show, they would be shut down immediately!

Well COOP my friend, fauced no. 1 (the shorter version;)) has arrived!Result:It is very simple to install, but the quality of the parts is not first class (for sure). But for such a low price I think it's quite understandable.When the light is very bright in your bathroom (or kitchen) the fauced seems quite dark.If the light is low the colors come out very nice.If you turn out the light completly the the whole room is filled with blue or red....I took some pictures:

post-9603-13892963675649_thumb.jpg

post-9603-13892963675869_thumb.jpg

post-9603-13892963676075_thumb.jpg

post-9603-13892963676291_thumb.jpg

post-9603-13892963676495_thumb.jpg

Well COOP my friend' date=' fauced no. 1 (the shorter version;)) has arrived!Result:It is very simple to install, but the quality of the parts is not first class (for sure). But for such a low price I think it's quite understandable.When the light is very bright in your bathroom (or kitchen) the fauced seems quite dark.If the light is low the colors come out very nice.If you turn out the light completly the the whole room is filled with blue or red....I took some pictures:[/quote']Thanks for the pictures and descriptions. I figured for the price, the parts would be plastic, but as long as it actually works (and by your photos, it certainly works!) then I'm really looking forward to this.My place is brightened at night only by my neon lights all over the place, so when the faucet is turned on, the brightness of the faucet light will look fantatic amoung the neon! Man, this is going to be fun!!GREAT PICTURES BY THE WAY CHRISTIAN! :thumbsup:

Man' date=' this is going to be fun!!GREAT PICTURES BY THE WAY CHRISTIAN! :thumbsup:[/quote']Thanks COOP and it is definately fun! (toys for the boys):)I'm looking forward to take a look at your photos, pal!

Christian - they are great photos - that looks amazing!!This is going slightly off topic, but still on the topic of lights and water. I am looking for a new kettle & I stumbled across this one. It has a stainless steel/mirrored appearance when not at work, but when you turn it on, the mirror appearance disappears & turns see through so you can see the water boiling. AND - it's illuminated by a blue light! How cool is that? Watch the video clip to see it in action:http://www.kitchenwaredirect.com.au/Brands/Morphy-Richards-Kettles/Morphy-Richards-Kettle-Illuma-2

O.K., I got my very cool (Miami Vice) faucet light.Wanna check it out?Here's my photos!Eingefügtes Bild

O.K., I got my very cool (Miami Vice) faucet light.Wanna check it out?Here's my photos!Eingefügtes Bild

O.K., I got my very cool (Miami Vice) faucet light.Wanna check it out?Here's my (blurry) photos!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I'm going to try to take some photos when it's dark in the room, but with only the neon lights on, and see how the LED faucet looks. If it looks cool, I'll post those photos too.

• Administrators

Mood lighting for a faucet, now that's cool! Where did you buy that? I've never seen anything like that. Do they make them for shower heads too? Might be pretty cool if you were not showering alone. :thumbsup: