RARE Young DON JOHNSON Photos

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildKUNG FU Photo Sequence Season 2 DON JOHNSONEpisode 06: "The Spirit Helper"First Aired: 8 November 1973

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• cheetah

• Maria714

• Kristina

Eingefügtes BildKUNG FU Photo Sequence Season 2 DON JOHNSONEpisode 06: "The Spirit Helper"First Aired: 8 November 1973

Thanks again for posting such great Pictures Cooper!I like the young DJ without the moustache better then with as in the pictures from s. of san fransico

Eingefügtes Bild

I agree with that. Looking the the last page with all his mustache shots, I think he looks better with stubble than a mustache.

I'd love to say that these were the looks I remember of when I went to school with Don...Too bad I'm pretty sure none of us did...

• 3 weeks later...

Eingefügtes Bild

A very interesting picture... Who is the the lady with DJ? Tippy Hedren? :confused: I don't remember such an episode between them in this movie. :confused:

A very interesting picture... Who is the the lady with DJ? Tippy Hedren? :confused: I don't remember such an episode between them in this movie. :confused:

It is Tippy Hendren. I have no idea why they are in the shot together. Never saw the movie.