• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• cheetah

• Maria714

• Kristina

Cooper!!!! At the risk of sounding like Rod Stewart, "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You"?I love this picture Coop!!!!:happy::happy:But then again, I love any picture you post of this man.:happy:Thanks For Posting It!!!!:)P.S.:Another one for my vast growing collection!!!!

Cooper!!!! At the risk of sounding like Rod Stewart' date=' "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You"?I love this picture Coop!!!!:happy::happy:But then again, I love any picture you post of this man.:happy:Thanks For Posting It!!!!:)P.S.:Another one for my vast growing collection!!!![/quote']I had YOU in mind when posting these. I know you love Don! :thumbsup:

Wow!!!! Coop!!!! I had not seen the other you posted yet!!!!:eek::eek:Keep them coming Chief!!!! Now I'm definitely not going to sleep!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:Thanks For Posting Them!!!!I probably love this man as much as his wife Kelley & 5 or 6 kids do!!!! LOL!!!!

• 1 month later...

melanie griffith and don johnsonThe next photo was taken on the set of the movie “Night Movesâ€, on Sanibel Island, Florida, by the prestigious photographer Mary Ellen Mark. It’s included on the book “Seen Behind the Scene: Forty Years of Photographing On Setâ€, with pictures from more than 50 film sets. I’ve seen many of them and they're very interesting…

post-874-13892963034738_thumb.jpg

And what's more Mary Ellen Mark made pictures for reports on Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith in the 1970s,for instance:http://www.maryellenmark.com/text/magazines/people/918W-000-005.htmlhttp://www.maryellenmark.com/text/magazines/people/918W-000-010.htmlThey were just happy… fantastic youth which entrances and confuses us.:birdie:

• 4 weeks later...

Okay Vicers & Vicerettes, I have found 5 photos of a young Don Johnson.The first one that I posted is from his days in South High School in Wichita Kansas. The others, I have no idea where they are from.:rolleyes:This is a sad statement to make considering I LOVE this man tremendously.

Okay Vicers & Vicerettes' date=' I have found 5 photos of a young Don Johnson.The first one that I posted is from his days in South High School in Wichita Kansas. The others, I have no idea where they are from.:rolleyes:This is a sad statement to make considering I LOVE this man tremendously.[/quote']The third one (upper row) is from a match-making show (you know, when a girl chooses between several guys or vice versa, I don't know how it's really called in English) from late 60-s, of which he was a participant. The one with moustache - maybe, from "Cease Fire", "Cover Girls" or "Eight is enough", but I'm not sure.

The third one (upper row) is from a match-making show (you know' date=' when a girl chooses between several guys or vice versa, I don't know how it's really called in English) from late 60-s, of which he was a participant. The one with moustache - maybe, from "Cease Fire", "Cover Girls" or "Eight is enough", but I'm not sure.[/quote']Thanks Cheetah!!!!:);)It's really pathetic that I LOVE this man,:happy: probably as much as his wife does, but yet know very little about his early movies.:rolleyes:

It's okay, Maria, it takes time to learn things! ;)To learn more about Don's early movies you may want to take a look at his page on www.imdb.com, if you still haven't. :)

www.imdb.com, if you still haven't. :)

Thanks Cheetah!!!!:) I'll take a look at the imdb site as soon as I can.;) But as much as I LOVE this man,:happy: and as big a fan of his that I am, I should really know this.:) I can just imagine him saying, And you call yourself my biggest fan.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everybody,It's not a picture but I found an very strange thing on youtube that should be a very young Don Johnson...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87qFWoGlgYA