• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• cheetah

• Maria714

• Kristina

Hey I had a suit just like that with a big felt bowtie too!! hahahahahahaahahaMine was powder blue with a vest too! Must be the disco era for sure!Ahhhhhhh the seventies!

• 5 weeks later...

Gee Nolte has a nice haircut ... for a fruit bowl!!!!I don't recognise that picture. What movie is that from?Has to be from the seventies at least?

Gee Nolte has a nice haircut ... for a fruit bowl!!!!I don't recognise that picture. What movie is that from?Has to be from the seventies at least?

These are from Return to Macon Country movie. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hell, DJ is unrecognizable with moustache!!! :eek: (Hope I did spell the word right, LOL). When I saw this pic for the first time, on some other site, I thought that I woudn't recognize him without an inscription. No kidding. Even a beard doesn't change him so profoundly, IMHO. (Or maybe I'm just more used to it after Marlboro Man). I haven't seen "Cease fire" (unfortunately), but he also appeared with moustache in some soap opera... forgot the title, something about eight... "Eigth is enough", as far as I can remember. And I was amazed how differently he looked. The same eyes just didn't look the same. I had real doubts - would I recognize him if I didn't KNOW it was him? So weird...

MORGANA, Did you secretly dream of Don wearing Goth black clothes instead of pastel hue colored clothes?

No... if I dream of him at all, I dream of him as Crockett... mainly because I have a framed signed photo of him as Crockett on the wall of my room - gift from an ex-fiance - who was at least good for something! :):D:)

So you don't mind HIM wearing pastel, it's just that YOU don't want to wear it, but it's o.k. for don, Correct?