RARE Young DON JOHNSON Photos

COOPER&BURNETT

Thanks from me too' date=' Papa Legba! :)As far as I'm concerned, I agree with Maria - it would be interesting to read the article, no matter what. I guess it can be pretty much the same stuff as in a documentary called "Inside story: Don Johnson" (Which is available here, at the "Downloads" section. There was an interview with his sister, and not a nice one...). Or maybe not...[/quote']Thank You Cheetah!!!!I'm on my way to view the interview that his sister did. Should make some very interesting reading. Thank You, Now I know where to look.Maria D

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• cheetah

• Maria714

• Kristina

Okay, I didn't have any luck trying to download what I believe to have been the interview. I got an error message back stating that it wasn't compatible with, I guess it must have been the system that I have.I am not that familiar with opening or downloading these things for that matter. It's just as well, I honestly think it would have upset me for the rest of the night.Maria D.

I honestly think it would have upset me for the rest of the night.Maria D.

Which is one reason why I didn't scan the article. Lol. The other being that it's too big. I can try and scan it in bits though if you guys are interested?

Okay' date=' I didn't have any luck trying to download what I believe to have been the interview. I got an error message back stating that it wasn't compatible with, I guess it must have been the system that I have.I am not that familiar with opening or downloading these things for that matter. It's just as well, I honestly think it would have upset me for the rest of the night.Maria D.[/quote']If you still want to see it, Maria, try this link:http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=41389230Honestly I don't like this documentary too - even haven't downloaded it, though I could... :( But being a bit of a nosy person I'm interested in everyhing concerning my favourite personalities... :rolleyes:And the good thing is that you can find his interview with Barbara Walters on the same page! :gift: My favourite one - just in case you haven't seen it yet...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=41389230Honestly I don't like this documentary too - even haven't downloaded it, though I could... :( But being a bit of a nosy person I'm interested in everyhing concerning my favourite personalities... :rolleyes:And the good thing is that you can find his interview with Barbara Walters on the same page! :gift: My favourite one - just in case you haven't seen it yet...

Hey Cheetah!!!!Goodmorning!!!! How are you? Thank you for sending this link to me. I really appreciate it very much. I just watched the whole thing, and it was very interesting, not to mention a bit disturbing. But all in all, and maybe it's due to my eternal love for this man, I'm still not convinced that some, if any of it is true.Maybe it's my wanting to believe that this man that I adore, could do no wrong, but I still think that his sister was just jealouse of his achievements, and that at that moment she was still going nowhere, that may have brought all this about. It's just my opinion though.Thank You So Very Much!!!!Maria D.

Which is one reason why I didn't scan the article. Lol. The other being that it's too big. I can try and scan it in bits though if you guys are interested?

I guess we are... :) Well, at least I am, I can't speak for the others. If it's not too troublesome for you, of course.

I guess we are... :) Well' date=' at least I am, I can't speak for the others. If it's not too troublesome for you, of course.[/quote']I would also be very much interested in reading this article. But only if it's not too troublesome for you Papa Legba.

I'll see what I can do ;-)

Hey Papa Legba!!!!How are you? Hope you are good!!!! Trust me on my part when I say, anything that you manage to get for at least myself, will be highly appreciated.Maria D.

Hi Maria. Yeah I'm not bad thanks. How are you? I've started scanning the article and will start posting installments of it under a separate thread, otherwise I'll be getting too far away from the topic of this thread."Remove the barrier"Papa.

cheetah' date=' just look at those lipsno doubt about it this is don[/quote']I didn't have any doubts, LOL... :) I just meant that he looked different from what he became later. On a second thought this photo reminded me of his daughter Dakota (in the same age category, I guess). Just proved my observation that she looked very much like her dad. ;)

All right, it's time to return to the original topic... :) I've got a silly question to all of you here, guys... what's the easiest way to upload a picture from my computer to a thread? I tried through "Manage Attachments", but they always turn out little "thumbnails", far from the original size... :( Should I necessarily upload them to the gallery first? :confused:

• Administrators

If you want to upload a pic to a thread you either have to do the following:Upload the pic to the board, click ---> here orUpload the pic to a third party server like Photobucket and then copy and paste the img code to the thread you want.

Somehow they are not so big anyway... :confused:Sorry if I posted something that was already posted before me... it's hard to keep an eye on everything.

Eingefügtes Bild

You are too much Coop!!!!OMG!!!! Where did you even find this? I know that's Don on the left, but I can't tell who's the guy on the right. And I know I'm gonna hate myself when you give me the answer.

You are too much Coop!!!!OMG!!!! Where did you even find this? I know that's Don on the left' date=' but I can't tell who's the guy on the right. And I know I'm gonna hate myself when you give me the answer.[/quote']It's from one of his failed pilots.The guy on the right is actor Joe Bennett.

It's from one of his failed pilots.The guy on the right is actor Joe Bennett.

Failed Pilot, For which show? I love this man, but there's alot that obviously I don't know about him.

Failed Pilot' date=' For which show? I love this man, but there's alot that obviously I don't know about him.[/quote']It's from an ABC pilot from 78-79. I dont' know the name. I have another thread from this pilot. I'll bring it up.

It's from an ABC pilot from 78-79. I dont' know the name. I have another thread from this pilot. I'll bring it up.

That's it. Two-Five. I actually have a list that I wrote down about everything Don Johnson has been on that I would like to obtain. And Two-Five is definitely on the list.Gotta Thank HeadandHeart whenever I can. That's how I found out. And then I checked my list.