• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• cheetah

• Maria714

• Kristina

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Eingefügtes BildSooooo beautiful... :fireworks: I just can't take my eyes off this photo... (deep sigh)And the one with a dog is awesome! :clap: Bimoc, you must be a secret agent to find all this stuff... LOL Was it his dog?

And the one with a dog is awesome! :clap: Bimoc' date=' you must be a secret agent to find all this stuff... LOL Was it his dog?[/quote']I have no idea! but I'm working on it ;)This one was definitely hisEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

How about this one for young and rare...Eingefügtes BildPictured as a boy with his sister.

Papa Legba!!!!How are you?OMG!!!! Where did you find this treasure? And I thought all the ones that I have been looking at were rare & hard to find, but this just blew my mind. I still can't believe that this picture has been uncovered. Does it state how old he may have been in this picture?Great find Papa Legba!!!!Thanks For Posting It!!!!Maria D.

Papa Legba!!!!How are you?OMG!!!! Where did you find this treasure? And I thought all the ones that I have been looking at were rare & hard to find' date=' but this just blew my mind. I still can't believe that this picture has been uncovered. Does it state how old he may have been in this picture?Great find Papa Legba!!!!Thanks For Posting It!!!!Maria D.[/quote']No problem Maria. I am fine thankyou! How are you? I visited my parents over the weekend and dusted off one of my old scrapbooks from when I was a teenager that I'd kept there. This photo was from a 1988 "News of the world" article on Don based on an interview with his sister. The article was too large for me to scan. You wouldn't want to read it anyway because Don's sister, Linda was apparantly annoyed that Don had shunned her after hitting the big time and went public with a huge slanderous (or is libellous?) attack on Don, and dug up a huge amount of alleged dirt on him. I don't know how much came from her, and how much of it was embellished by the newspaper, but they just seemed hell bent on dragging his reputation down as much as possible as part of a two part expose of his alleged dark past. I assume that this photo came from Linda's private collection. The article doesn't state how old he was in the picture, but the caption underneath read "BIG BROTHER... he was even cocky as a small boy, says Linda"

I am doing okay Papa Legba. Thank You for asking.I would be interested in reading this article. I am interested in anything that has to do with Sonny/Don Johnson. And as far as his sister is concerned, I wouldn't doubt for one moment that this is how she saw things and how she actually believed it to be. Not that I believe it to be true on her part. I guess her brother's achievements were to much for her to bare, and so this is the route that she took.Maybe it's my eternal love for this man, but I doubt that he actually shunned her, or anybody else for that matter.Thank You For Finding This!!!!Maria D

Thanks from me too, Papa Legba! :)As far as I'm concerned, I agree with Maria - it would be interesting to read the article, no matter what. I guess it can be pretty much the same stuff as in a documentary called "Inside story: Don Johnson" (Which is available here, at the "Downloads" section. There was an interview with his sister, and not a nice one...). Or maybe not...