• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• cheetah

• Maria714

• Kristina

Oh we did talk about this one time..lol...the difference in their ages and how DJ went with a 14 year old......But it does amaze me how now I see so much of Don in Jesse in these photos. Melanie looks like the child she is. Nice pic, thanks again. Sue

Cease Fire stache

WTF?????Eingefügtes Bild

Sorry to all, this didn't come up right away and thought it didn't post or I didn't hit the post. Checked twice for it. So I did the post again. Ok, sorry for the double post which says the same thing in a different way. Coop, that looks like when DJ filmed the Vietnam Vet story with the flashbacks....Cease Fire. He was Tim and the girl who played Paula in an Officer and a Gentleman was his wife........He gets worse and worse with the flashbacks and doesn't want help until one night he gets so bad he's crawling around the back yard and his wife he thinks is his buddy......sad movie but so true of a lot of Vets. Glad that DJ made the movie to get it out to people. He wore the stache for the movie. Sue

Cease Fire Stache

WTF?????Eingefügtes Bild

Ok, I wrote something for this and it didn't post, weird. This is when DJ made the movie Cease Fire. He had the stache for the movie. He played a Nam Vet named Tim and his wife was the actress from Officer and a Gentleman who played Paula. It showed how serious the flashbacks can be for war vets. He didn't want help and the flashbacks got worse. First starting as dreams and then he started acting them out. His wife found a help group but he wouldn't go and then he did after he got a real bad flashback and crawled around in the back yard thinking his wife was his buddy and they were under fire. I'm glad he did this important movie to show how bad things can be for war vets. Sue

Ok' date=' I wrote something for this and it didn't post, weird. This is when DJ made the movie Cease Fire. He had the stache for the movie. He played a Nam Vet named Tim and his wife was the actress from Officer and a Gentleman who played Paula. It showed how serious the flashbacks can be for war vets. He didn't want help and the flashbacks got worse. First starting as dreams and then he started acting them out. His wife found a help group but he wouldn't go and then he did after he got a real bad flashback and crawled around in the back yard thinking his wife was his buddy and they were under fire. I'm glad he did this important movie to show how bad things can be for war vets. Sue[/quote']Thanks for the info Sue!

• 6 months later...

It's interesting to see how many photos of DON JOHNSON there are when he WASN'T famous.