What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

1 hour ago, RedDragon86 said:

What an intro to an episode. 

Yes! We were like, “okay we waited all summer—where’s Sonny, where’s Sonny??” Bam, there he is. Fantastic teaser—totally Miami Vice. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Yes! We were like, “okay we waited all summer—where’s Sonny, where’s Sonny??” Bam, there he is. Fantastic teaser—totally Miami Vice. 

Absolutely! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Assasinge said:

I was just listening to that song a few hours ago at a red light. Felt chilling.

When I first saw that scene, I remember thinking the Crockett we care about is gone! The music brings it all back. 

1 hour ago, mjcmmv said:

When I first saw that scene, I remember thinking the Crockett we care about is gone! The music brings it all back. 

Right? I think we can all agree that that scene in of itself was absolutely chilling to see and made the viewers drop their jaws. My only issue with that scene is the fact that they let Crockett back into the OCB after the ordeal has taken place, which was simply too unrealistic for me to just sit down and agree on. That was dumb, they shouldn't have done that.

17 minutes ago, Assasinge said:

My only issue with that scene is the fact that they let Crockett back into the OCB after the ordeal has taken place, which was simply too unrealistic for me to just sit down and agree on. That was dumb, they shouldn't have done that.

Oh, I've been complaining about that issue forever. I even wrote a Fan Fiction story just to get the frustration out of my system! 

Lmao! Now I can stand behind that, I know I brought it up on some other thread once before too but yeah, it is pretty bullcrap. The writers effectively wrote themselves into a corner when they created that whole Burnett arc, if you ask me.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Assasinge said:

The writers effectively wrote themselves into a corner when they created that whole Burnett arc, if you ask me.

I agree. I guess they trusted the fans would support the fantasy, even if it didn't make sense!

• Like 1

Eh, it never really bothered me.

It's not like it was the only dumb thing ever to happen in Vice. And they were never gonna get rid of Crockett.

• Like 2

On 11/12/2019 at 2:46 AM, Leigh Burne said:

Eh, it never really bothered me.

It's not like it was the only dumb thing ever to happen in Vice. And they were never gonna get rid of Crockett.

Agreed. It always amuses me that people will bitch and bitch about Burnett but never question how someone who committed at least two or three felonies ended up working for Metro-Dade in the first place...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...