What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

Hmm let me guess, the ending to driver 2 lol

my god playing that was hard, trying to knock that T bird right off the road in that last mission was bloody impossible, and more difficult than the Stuntman game they made too

actually did you ever play that one, it was an interm game between Driver 2 and 3 departed

as I need to rebuy a copy of it, I played it that much that the CD barely works anymore lol also that scene/Car is based off of the old tv show the professionals, and its worth looking up if you have the time along with the game.

I was always a big fan of the Driver games, I hope they make another one, and that's where I also first heard that song...but I do prefer it in The Big Lebowski, such a classic film.

Edited by Detective_Crockett

• Administrators

I was always a big fan of the Driver games, I hope they make another one, and that's where I also first heard that song...but I do prefer it in The Big Lebowski, such a classic film.

I hope they make another proper Driver game. San Francisco wasn't that great, it didn't feel like a Driver game to me.

The first four are classics though, Parallel Lines is my favourite, mostly because of the 70s era. I used to drive around in the "Cerrano" with cops chasing me for like an hour, and never crashed once. I'm a good driver in video games, and for a moment my dream was to be a wheelman (not kidding). 

And I actually have Stuntman on PS2, haven't played it in a very very long time though! I might blow the dust off it for old times sake.

• Administrators

WABAKI!

"I almost didn't recognise you without your slippers on."

"Don't you mean 'wabaki'?" 

I actually had to take Japanese in the early part of my schooling (it was compulsory), so when I went to watch the movie for the first time, so even I knew what Wabaki were.

• Like 1

I hope they make another proper Driver game. San Francisco wasn't that great, it didn't feel like a Driver game to me.

The first four are classics though, Parallel Lines is my favourite, mostly because of the 70s era. I used to drive around in the "Cerrano" with cops chasing me for like an hour, and never crashed once. I'm a good driver in video games, and for a moment my dream was to be a wheelman (not kidding). 

And I actually have Stuntman on PS2, haven't played it in a very very long time though! I might blow the dust off it for old times sake.

its kind of funny actually, that one I know of from a gangster film with Ben Kingsly called of all things Sexy Beast, and its all about his relationship with him, Kingsly and a Jewlery heist

hell I wonder if that's where they took it from.

and with an old Bond Game Called Agent Under fire (that I played when it was brand new in 2001 for the PS2)  theres this chase level with the DB5 Called streets of bucharest, and I made it a personal goal and a matter of personal pride not to get a mark on that thing, and well as you see at 29:20

its not that easy but I did it god damn it lol all it had were some light scortch marks on the nose from the helicopter that shoots at you at the end, and that was scriped, but the headlamps still worked just like in the end cutscene

Edited by Kavinsky

I don't like modern music that much, so it's a surprise I actually like this song:

I've heard it quite a few times in the club and it was on Fast 7.

I honestly cannot get enough of this song, it seems to follow me everywhere I go, I absolutely enjoy it though every-time.. Miami Vice Season 3 Killshot, GTA San Andreas, Me and some friends were chilling to it the other night, and hell, I even play Sleeping Dogs properly for the first time in ages, and surprise surprise it's there  :)

One of my top 10 Who songs for sure. 

• Like 2