What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

you know I swear in the song from Payback, the dancing one, the video had Denise Crosby in it, Tash Yar, and Seela from Star Trek at 1:58

and TNG did start in 87' after all a fair amount of actors were dancers first, hell the female road warrior in Fury Road was originally a dancer apparently.

so its not like these sometimes inadvertant cameo's happen, but this is what I was actually listening to lol

Edited by Kavinsky

Hmm that's using the testarossa video from the Goodfellas sponsored Drive Channel

Drive Channel: Wanna see the full thing, well

figures they could have gone with Patreon, but nope, goodfellas method and they've stuck with it too beyond that, sorry I am still sore about that, I wait and wait for season 3 of drive, the la ferrari video comes on after 3 months of waiting and I'm like wheres the rest of the video, as it was literally 3 minutes of him just driving slowly

then I find out, sorry because of adblock were instituting the F you pay me method of video sharing, hell I even sent a message to chris harris about it, and I never do that kind of shit lol

as that just felt like a spoony level of betrayal you know

anyways this is what I have in the background right now, not saying anything I just happened to land on that lol

Edited by Kavinsky

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on a James Brown binge tonight, I dare you to listen to this and try not to move any part of your body at all.

It's impossible.

Edited by Detective_Crockett

In a Ferrari 308 mood today

god if you gave me a choice of 10 modern supercars and one 308, I'd take the 308 lol

unless they stuck a 488 or a La Ferrari in.

• Administrators

I was listening to my favourite local radio station and they were playing Spandau Ballet - True. Afterwards, this Lesley Gore song started playing. 

Forget about that. I can't get the bastard link to work so disregard that. It was morricone's music 'Magic and Ecstacy' from Exorcist II The Heretic.

Edited by Tommy Vercetti

He is one of the great movie composers but Boorman obviously told him to do the most ridiculous score he possibly could for Exorcist II. The guitar bit sounds like MJ's Beat It and there's Keith Moon-type drumming only isn't as good

Edited by Tommy Vercetti

Yeah your always at the mercy of the director in those cases, hell I think Jesper Kyd was brought down the same way with his work.