What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

So you'll like this one, James. Great music, a true classic from the future founder of A&M Records. It takes me back to my childhood. Enjoy.

I think 1966 was the best year ever in music.

• Like 1

Can you guess what I'm listening to? I recently posted it a few times, and I said ''It's been following me about.''

:)  :)  :) 

No surprise eh?

• Administrators

So you'll like this one, James. Great music, a true classic from the future founder of A&M Records. It takes me back to my childhood. Enjoy.

Interesting instrumental!

Can you guess what I'm listening to? I recently posted it a few times, and I said ''It's been following me about.''

:)   :)   :)

No surprise eh?

Eminence Front.

Interesting instrumental!

Eminence Front.

Uh huh :)

''Come and join the party, dressed to kill!''

Edited by Detective_Crockett

Lately I have been replaying Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and Jesper Kyd's score is absolutely fantastic...why they didn't get him back for Absolution I don't know, but that game was disappointing as a Hitman game.

• Administrators

I've had this homage to Crockett's Theme on repeat.  Can't find it on youtube but it streams ad free here:

https://ogresound.bandcamp.com/track/calico-dawn

I have AdBlock Plus. All YouTube videos and websites are ad-free for me.  :thumbsup: 

That's a nice track though! I like OGRE, he makes some good stuff. The whole album is a good one.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Wow, Midnight Club 2, an absolute classic! 

I remember recording this one to cassette, I think it played after beating one of the bosses? Was it the first one I think, with the white Honda Civic lookalike car?

Had the PS2 plugged into the stereo so I could record straight off it. I miss the old stereos. These days it's just an amp and plugging a mobile device into it. Can't even get a cassette player anymore, they're so hard to find unless you buy it online.