What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

57 minutes ago, summer84 said:

Never saw/heard this version either. I like the original music video with Laura Branigan, it's been played like a "thousand" times here on VH1. :)

I agree I prefer the original video - and I had never seen this version either actually :D:D

• Like 1

On 9/17/2016 at 8:13 PM, Vincent Hanna said:

17 more days untill we can finally see C&T "go under" in the Miami underworld in HD (Yes i'm counting down):radio:

This song from "Heart of Darkness" fitted into the show so well at this point - a really 1980s sound . Im looking forward to see this episode in HD/ Blu Ray very soon!!

• Like 2

To songs from my "old" playlist on my computer. It was interesting to look through the playlist to see what music, I had listened to as a kid/teenager. And there were these different WWE themes, I had downloaded, from when I watched wrestling on TV.  :cool:

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 9:42 AM, Vincent Hanna said:

The only thing I don't like about this is Colin Farrell. He wasn't Sonny Crockett at all. Give me Don Johnson & Philip Michael Thomas, for that matter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tony D. said:

The only thing I don't like about this is Colin Farrell. He wasn't Sonny Crockett at all. Give me Don Johnson & Philip Michael Thomas, for that matter.

That's funny 'cause I was going to say that it was unpopular opinion, but I actually kind of like Colin Farrell in it.:D Alright he's not the Crockett we love but his performance is so overly serious and cheesy that it's awesome.(Great moustache too) and Gong Li was one of the best things in the whole movie and thought Farrell and her had good chemistry. Oh and I liked some of the song choices but other than that, it's a strange film to say the least.

Edited by Vincent Hanna

8 hours ago, Vincent Hanna said:

That's funny 'cause I was going to say that it was unpopular opinion, but I actually kind of like Colin Farrell in it.:D Alright he's not the Crockett we love but his performance is so overly serious and cheesy that it's awesome.(Great moustache too) and Gong Li was one of the best things in the whole movie and thought Farrell and her had good chemistry. Oh and I liked some of the song choices but other than that, it's a strange film to say the least.

Don Johnson commented at the time, I don't know what movie they're making but It's not Miami Vice!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, James said:

Because Vice City.

I was just listening to this song a few days ago. :cool: It was part of the soundtrack in "The Wedding Singer," where I discovered it from.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tony D. said:

Don Johnson commented at the time, I don't know what movie they're making but It's not Miami Vice!

I read, that Colin Farrell didn't even like the TV series Miami Vice, so I wonder, why they casted him other than the similarities in appearance. :)

• Like 1

That video of Love My Way really cracks me up.......... Why are they even showing people playing instruments? The  bass & guitar have no cords connected and it's obvious the whole thing is pre - recorded. The singer makes motions like he has to use the restroom........I just can't get into these music videos.

I saw Frank Sinatra, Neil Diamond & Billy Joel & in concert but never saw them squirming like they couldn't wait to hit the men's room. :D

On 21 September 2016 at 4:58 PM, summer84 said:

To songs from my "old" playlist on my computer. It was interesting to look through the playlist to see what music, I had listened to as a kid/teenager. And there were these different WWE themes, I had downloaded, from when I watched wrestling on TV.  :cool:

Cool! What themes did you have on there? Shawn Michaels'?:D

I still watch the WWE but wrestling is nowhere near as good as it was in the old days during my childhood ;(

Edited by Vincent Hanna
  • Like 1

On 22/09/2016 at 4:26 PM, Tony D. said:

Yes very true