Relieved of Duty

Ferrariman

Airtommy : I hope you weren't referring to me when you said there are " only a few rats on that other website."the banned people are back at .ORG & so far they are behaving themselves.

Of course not! You're one of the nicest people in the history of that site.And they certainly aren't behaving themselves. One of the typically reprehensible things Acam has done is attack you.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferrariman

• Richie Rich

• DJWannaB

• timm525

I'll second that airtommy. There has been some bad behavior there, since deleted. I did not like what I read, and it was totally uncalled for, and it disgusted me.

I never even saw a post attacking me by Acam :confused: It must have been deleted pretty fast.Richie Rich : You are probably right about the convention. To reserve a block of rooms for the group rate, we have to guarantee them 10 rooms & $1500 down. Maybe a small get together arranged in PMs would be the best bet!

• Administrators

I never even saw a post attacking me by Acam :confused: It must have been deleted pretty fast.

It was, and it wasn't nice.

Hi everybody!I was just in time to read the topics on .org about firing Lou,before they were deleted. (Why are these deleted?)I thank Lou for all his work.Like Tony D., i will now visit both sites.I will like to see what happens to my home (since 2002).Time will tell...Greetings Tony Arcaro

I saw them. I think they were copied from F mans PM's. Back in the day, it felt like RB was going to snap from Tony's posts alone. How can anyone get mad at Tony??

• Administrators

Well Tony as another member put it. It's like slapping a fresh coat of paint on a broken down house, looks good from the outside but once inside it's still seriously in need of repair.

I appreciate all the good things everyone is saying about me, and I thank all of you! It's amazing how people can know someone's personality without having met them.........just by relatively short posts! Yes, I would rather be kind & bend over backwards than resort to name calling & make enemies.I love Miami Vice & have met many fans on both sites that I would call friends & would like to meet someday. A Convention in 2009 would have made me happy to share a few days with everyone & perhaps share Vice stories and even play my music for everyone's enjoyment. This may not happen but I'm hoping we can plan a small private party. Let's see what happens in the next few weeks after the smoke clears & who's left standing!

Hi everybody!I was just in time to read the topics on .org about firing Lou' date='before they were deleted. (Why are these deleted?)I thank Lou for all his work.Like Tony D., i will now visit both sites.I will like to see what happens to my home (since 2002).Time will tell...Greetings Tony Arcaro[/quote']Hi Tony. Your name was one I was hoping to see here and hoped you would come on over. Welcome.Why were they deleted? The new owners have made it known that they are going to assert their authority, and relieving Lou of his mod duties and censorship are the actions they have taken over the last week. Why did they do this? It is best that they answer for their actions, not me.

• Administrators
Hi Tony. Why did they do this? It is best that they answer for their actions' date=' not me.[/quote']They can't give me or anyone an answer, that's why they were deleted. It's easier to hide the truth and deny everything.Geez, that's sounds like an episode of "The X-Files"

They can't give me or anyone an answer' date=' that's why they were deleted. It's easier to hide the truth and deny everything.Geez, that's sounds like an episode of "The X-Files"[/quote']Actually, They're hidden, not deleted. I just went to my profile and searched for previous posts. I was able to see my reply to your "Don't Shoot the Messenger" thread.

Actually' date=' They're hidden, not deleted. I just went to my profile and searched for previous posts. I was able to see my reply to your "Don't Shoot the Messenger" thread.[/quote']I looked and didnt see anything.

• Administrators
Actually' date=' They're hidden, not deleted. I just went to my profile and searched for previous posts. I was able to see my reply to your "Don't Shoot the Messenger" thread.[/quote']Yes, unfortunately it only works if you posted in the topic.

Hi Tony. Your name was one I was hoping to see here and hoped you would come on over. Welcome.Why were they deleted? The new owners have made it known that they are going to assert their authority' date=' and relieving Lou of his mod duties and censorship are the actions they have taken over the last week. Why did they do this? It is best that they answer for their actions, not me.[/quote']Thanx Richie

Geez' date=' that's sounds like an episode of "The X-Files"[/quote']Except for the fact that they're not as good-looking as Mulder & Scully! ;)Since I wasn't able to post my comment on this topic on org, I will do it here.Lou, I have to get this off my chest: when Martijn and Tif said they no longer need you as moderator, well they're 100% right. You were a great mod on org but soon they'll be facing a large amount of trolls and trouble-making people and honestly you're not good enough to handle all of them. No offense my dear, but the most skilled person is Jack Bauer (who is NOT an X-Files character). He's the one they'll need but he's always busy and we don't want to disturb him, do we?

Except for the fact that they're not as good-looking as Mulder & Scully! ;)Since I wasn't able to post my comment on this topic on org' date=' I will do it here.Lou, I have to get this off my chest: when Martijn and Tif said they no longer need you as moderator, well they're 100% right. You were a great mod on org but soon they'll be facing a large amount of trolls and trouble-making people and honestly you're not good enough to handle all of them. No offense my dear, but the most skilled person is Jack Bauer. He's the one they'll need but he's always busy and we don't want to disturb him, do we?[/quote']Excuse my ignorance but who is Jack Bauer, an X-Files character?Thanks,

Hey Panda, You can enlighten me also on Jack Bauer. I watched X- Files but don't remember him. :confused:

Hey I see two familiar faces: how are you dear guys? :)@TonyD: of course you don't remember him in X-Files, he's the main character in 24!@miamijimf: do you have 6 spare days, or 144 spare hours, or 8640 spare minutes? If so, get the 6 seasons of TV series 24. It's great and really addictive!

• Administrators

Thank you for your thoughts Panda!Actually I nominate Jack Bauer to run .org. When it comes to the bad guys, shoot first and ask questions later!

Tony DLou, I got to read the ACam posts before they were subject to "rendition"..and I also saw his tasteful responses to you. It might be beneficial if Tony could get a copy of the original PM from Bravo so he knows who to watch out for, if you haven't already sent it to him.Tony, I am sorry about the lack of support for the '09 convention...I don't want to say "I told you so"...but I was right where you are...and EJ and I put our own money on the line...NOT A MOVE I WOULD SUGGEST!!!Besides, with Srobak back in town, I'm sure he'll step up to all those big promsies in '04 about a legendary 25th convention with "thousands" in attendance!

You guys don't know who Jack Bauer is?! He's the main character on "24" (played by Kiefer Sutherland).Eingefügtes Bild

He was the man...then they tried to make Sipowitz's old partner the man...now they've come to their senses...and JACK IS BACK!Maybe I can start watching it again now.

Actually I nominate Jack Bauer to run .org. When it comes to the bad guys' date=' shoot first and ask questions later![/quote']No, Lou, don't do it PLEASE! Jack's too cool to waste his precious and limited time at the nursery. I agree on shoot first and ask questions later, but in my very own case I'd love to rephrase it in: handcuff me and question me, the order doesn't really matter! ;)