'KITTY KATS'

juscat

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7280[/ATTACH]Sorry vice is not on the tv. It's the cricket. MAybe thats' why there're not watching. But they do have a beer.[ATTACH=CONFIG]7281[/ATTACH]How relaxed am I[ATTACH=CONFIG]7282[/ATTACH]What are you lookin at

aussiefan,there adorable and gorgeous

• 3 weeks later...

Hey cat people! C'mon everybody to see Ripley and her kittens live now!http://new.livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/RipleysKittensAnd don't forget to vote for Purrfect Pals, there is a new challenge.Vote herehttp://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3 for the shelter "Purrfect Pals" situated in Arlington // Washington! Every vote can help! :happy:

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Not an admin, but I have found it very easy to add a picture to my post.  Normally at the bottom of the post you're making, there is a pic of a paper clip at bottom left, and text that says

Drag files here to attach, or choose files 

Max total size:  400 MB 

If you click on the choose files option (not on my example above but in the dialog next to the paper clip, you can upload a file from your computer to your post.  When you hit Submit Reply, the picture will show up in your post.

Of course this requires that you have downloaded the pic to your computer, and I always like to resize images before posting, in order to minimize the file size.  I'm using a laptop, and possibly if you are using the mobile version/ your phone, you might not be able to upload in this way. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vicegirl85 said:

Not an admin, but I have found it very easy to add a picture to my post.  Normally at the bottom of the post you're making, there is a pic of a paper clip at bottom left, and text that says

If you click on the choose files option (not on my example above but in the dialog next to the paper clip, you can upload a file from your computer to your post.  When you hit Submit Reply, the picture will show up in your post.

Of course this requires that you have downloaded the pic to your computer, and I always like to resize images before posting, in order to minimize the file size.  I'm using a laptop, and possibly if you are using the mobile version/ your phone, you might not be able to upload in this way. 

Like this?

new pick up.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vicegirl85 said:

Thanks very much, vicegirl!!  I tried it and as you can see, it works :) Much appreciated!

• Like 1

That´s my cat when we gave her newly grown cat grass recently. She looks a bit skeptical, but I can assure everyone that was just due to the photo :p

IMG_5939.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

That´s my cat when we gave her newly grown cat grass recently. She looks a bit skeptical, but I can assure everyone that was just due to the photo :p

IMG_5939.JPG

Looks like you're in for a severe reprimand, here, Tom!

20 minutes ago, wolfie1996 said:

Thanks very much, vicegirl!!  I tried it and as you can see, it works :) Much appreciated!

Yes, you got it right :)

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb wolfie1996:

Looks like you're in for a severe reprimand, here, Tom!

for the photo (that kept her a bit from starting with the grass) yes, for the grass: NO!:)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

for the photo (that kept her a bit from starting with the grass) yes, for the grass: NO!:)

:)  Here's Max- a neighbour's cat who liked to visit! (And make himself at home...)

Max on sofa 001.JPG

• Like 4
  • Haha 3