What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

I came across this song yesterday on YouTube, (it's not the first time, I've heard it) and I really like how it sounds in this extended version on Vinyl with the intro. :radio:  There are also other popular songs on vinyl mixed uploaded by this guy, which I think sound even better as extended and remixed versions.   

Edited by summer84

I'm listening to the shooting of the Congressmen & also the shooting in Calif. at the UPS.......

We're up to 2 shootings a day, now...........one is not enough! :evil: :wuerg:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tony D. said:

I'm listening to the shooting of the Congressmen & also the shooting in Calif. at the UPS.......

We're up to 2 shootings a day, now...........one is not enough! :evil: :wuerg:

Very sad Tony :hippie:

I put this particular track on nearly every morning during my vacation a few weeks ago, everytime I was leaving the hotel to go places. Seen from the parking lot, the hotel's front side  really looked a bit similar to the opening shot of "The Score", so at some point this became my "going away theme" for when I was driving my rental car off the hotel parking lot and out of the gate ;)

• Like 2

yes, that track will now forever be connected for me to a four-star hotel which only deserved three stars, had very underwhelming food, and whose clientele consisted mainly of all-inclusive tourists who spent their entire vacation getting drunk by the pool every day... no wonder I couldn't wait to go places every morning after breakfast... :):p