BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

[SIZE=5">

LOOK AT THE SIGN IN THE BACK THAT SAYS' date=' "VICTIM"It's RICK BRAVO!![/size']

What's that sign for, Coop? Are they guest stars?

What's that sign for' date=' Coop? Are they guest stars?[/quote']I'm guessing this sign was up somewhere in the OCB, as she and Crockett are together, and can't think of any other place in the episode where a sign like this would be hung.I'm guessing the OCB has a board with several crimes on it to solve and follow leads.

• 2 months later...

The volume of behind the scenes photos is astonishing. Thank you Coop and C. Glide for sharing them. :)Any chance you might post something extra special for the holidays? ;)

The volume of behind the scenes photos is astonishing. Thank you Coop and C. Glide for sharing them. :)Any chance you might post something extra special for the holidays? ;)

No promises..........but I might. I'm still toying with posting some rare photos in it's own thread.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I know I posted 1 or 2 of these elswhere about 5 years ago but they maybe new to some people so I thought I would post them here since this is really where they belong. Inside the Clay hotel there are numerous historical pictures of Miami nicely framed and hung on the walls. Amoung them are framed pictures that someone associated with the hotel took while Vice was filming Freefall (Their date is wrong). I took them quickly and they are framed behind glass but they are still of some interest I believe.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

from The Clay Hotel - Espanola Way? are they still displayed in the lobby:D

I was there last year about this time and they were still there.