PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Alleycat, sorry about the hit & run you went through. The least you could've done would've been to send a couple of slugs flying through their back window, but I would've been stunned too. I had combination pizza last night up near Newport News but was hoping for their "Sicilian style" which is deep dish pepperoni. Who knew that Sicilian style was deep dish - not me. It was only o.k. Also, bad news from the doc yesterday: I put on 9 lbs. since Feb. So I don't know how much I can throw down and scarf hot-za for awhile. I really do think a good chunk of that is muscle though, since my clothes fit fine and well, I'm getting ripped. Maybe I will attract the attention of some vicerettes, but I am not going out of my way to do that. Oops, I'm bleeding over into the s*x thread again.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• cageyJG

• Richie Rich

Well I'm suprised no one's brought this up.http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/11/17/pizza-as-vegetable-congress-proposes-new-school-lunch-bill/Next time your doctor babbles on about eating healtheir foods throw this one at them!:D"In a world where Kardashians are celebrities' date=' maybe pizzas can be vegetables. And Twizzlers are a fruit." - Jimmy Kimmel[/quote']Love the quote at the end.Sounds a bit like whats going on here now. Government being pressured to put warning labels on all fast food. Plus trying plain packaged cigarettes and wanting warning labels on alcohol. Welcome to the nanny state of australia. Too much fast food is not good but also kids now sit in front of computer screens too much. We use to run around at school, during lunch and play cricket or footy after school. Now, for a lot of kids, all the running around and sport is on a video game. BUt then when i was a child there was a word called "NO" and a strange thing called "DISCIPLINE" which could be administered by parents, schools or police. But thats a discussion for another thread. Sorry for my rant.Back to pizza. Everytime I read this thread I want pizza. Is 2 independents where I live. Find no comparrison between them and the big chains. The independents have taste and you can actually see the different toppings. Unfortunately the big chains look to much like a red coloured pure' has been thrown on a soggy base.

Alleycat' date=' sorry about the hit & run you went through. The least you could've done would've been to send a couple of slugs flying through their back window, but I would've been stunned too. I had combination pizza last night up near Newport News but was hoping for their "Sicilian style" which is deep dish pepperoni. Who knew that Sicilian style was deep dish - not me. It was only o.k. Also, bad news from the doc yesterday: I put on 9 lbs. since Feb. So I don't know how much I can throw down and scarf hot-za for awhile. I really do think a good chunk of that is muscle though, since my clothes fit fine and well, I'm getting ripped. Maybe I will attract the attention of some vicerettes, but I am not going out of my way to do that. Oops, I'm bleeding over into the s*x thread again.[/quote']Last time I went to the doctor, they told me I lost 6 pounds. ....guess I'm not eating enough pizza.

Alleycat' date=' sorry about the hit & run you went through. The least you could've done would've been to send a couple of slugs flying through their back window, but I would've been stunned too. I had combination pizza last night up near Newport News but was hoping for their "Sicilian style" which is deep dish pepperoni. Who knew that Sicilian style was deep dish - not me. It was only o.k. Also, bad news from the doc yesterday: I put on 9 lbs. since Feb. So I don't know how much I can throw down and scarf hot-za for awhile. I really do think a good chunk of that is muscle though, since my clothes fit fine and well, I'm getting ripped. Maybe I will attract the attention of some vicerettes, but I am not going out of my way to do that. Oops, I'm bleeding over into the s*x thread again.[/quote']Yeah,Good idea Cagey,I can shoot a gun,no problem but not a good idea .My brother got out of his car one time many years back because someone was tailgating him and it almost came to blows.Me and brother are sort of like in that department,hes cooled off since, hes mellowed out,sort of.I am not like that a hair trigger temper I have.Thats ok if its going into the sex thread,good idea before the holidays.I am going to need a little of that after my weekend thats for damn sure.:)

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered a new pizza tonight, from my local pizzeria.......and let me tell you, it was AWESOME!I'm rather fond of the gourmet pizzas, but have only ventured into trying a select few.On the menu tonight was.....

:glossy::glossy::glossy:CLUB CHICKEN CAESAR!!!!!!!! :glossy::glossy::glossy:

Ingredients: Tomato base, chicken breast, crispy bacon, onion, mushroom, capsicum, egg, topped with shaved parmesan and caesar dressing.:happy::happy::happy:

• 1 month later...

A belated happy National Pizza Day (Feb.9th)! I'll celebrate tomorrow with a Digiorno 4 cheese pizza. :thumbsup::D

I recognized film composer JOHN WILLIAMS birthday who turned 80 years old, ....but I didn't know there was a NATIONAL PIZZA DAY!When I get over my head cold, I'm going to get a pizza too! Great find Frey! :thumbsup:

Also that takeaway place featured at the beginning of Saturday Night Fever I had pizza there a few years ago near Bay Ridge , Brooklyn ( Lennys Pizza ) still standing after all these years - fantastic pizza oven in their too !!:D

Also that takeaway place featured at the beginning of Saturday Night Fever I had pizza there a few years ago near Bay Ridge ' date=' Brooklyn ( Lennys Pizza ) still standing after all these years - fantastic pizza oven in their too !!:D[/quote']Pizza is Coop's very favorite food! :thumbsup:Man, do I LOVE pizza! :happy:(Pizza was featured in several episodes of MIAMI VICE!) :thumbsup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5469[/ATTACH]I had a hawaiian pizza today and a Quebecoise which I forgot to take a picture of and a beer also.I have had a upset stomach so was not in the mood for pizza or alcohol but I am back to normal.Tonight was a busy night done some shopping and other stuff.

post-10210-13892964203106_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5469[/ATTACH]I had a hawaiian pizza today and a Quebecoise which I forgot to take a picture of and a beer also.I have had a upset stomach so was not in the mood for pizza or alcohol but I am back to normal.Tonight was a busy night done some shopping and other stuff.

MMMmmmmmmmmmmm.........Pizza! :happy:VICERS LOVE PIZZA! :clap:

Just had some pizza few days ago.We sure do.:cool:

Vicers LOVE Pizza. If it's good enough for Stan and Larry, it's certainly good enough for me! :thumbsup:

looks great !:D

• 1 month later...

HAD PIZZA AGAIN[ATTACH=CONFIG]5569[/ATTACH]Had my all dressed and my Quebecoise again,I have my camera with me all the time and always forget to take a picture of this pizza:rolleyes: and also had beer with it.It was a beautiful spring day sunny and warm and light jacket and sunglasses type of weather.With the windows down in the car.:D

post-10210-13892964245024_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5569[/ATTACH]Had my all dressed and my Quebecoise again' date='I have my camera with me all the time and always forget to take a picture of this pizza:rolleyes: and also had beer with it.It was a beautiful spring day sunny and warm and light jacket and sunglasses type of weather.With the windows down in the car.:D[/quote']Yumm! You should have invited me. Who knows what I might nibble.

Lucky you.

I guess a very lucky lady then,Luck has nothing to do with it.You should play poker with me sometime I have a poker face.You won't know what hit it you.:)