PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• cageyJG

• Richie Rich

Well tonight I went out and got pizza.God knows alcohol helps with my F***** up day today.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5015[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5016[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5017[/ATTACH]

post-10210-13892963976901_thumb.jpg

post-10210-13892963977235_thumb.jpg

post-10210-13892963977563_thumb.jpg

Well tonight I went out and got pizza.God knows alcohol helps with my F***** up day today.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5015[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5016[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5017[/ATTACH]

Why was your day f-ed up? Put on some pastel, it always makes me feel better....Is that an M&M cookie jar?

Not sure about this one' date=' cagey. :eek:I would at least try it and see.I had pizza tonight - my usual Super Supreme :thumbsup:[/quote']SUPER SUPREME?!! :happy::happy: That's my Girl! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Why was your day f-ed up? Put on some pastel' date=' it always makes me feel better....Is that an M&M cookie jar?[/quote']Why was my day f-ed up have a good friend who suffers depression had to have there pet put down and some other things happened today,not good,You my shrink now Cooper?Pastel I need and some black Jack.That is an M&M jar,good eye

Nope. Just a friend who cares.

Ahhhh,Cooper,thanks.I appreciate it,I really do,no BS.I am a great listener and people come to me and vent there problems.The thing is when it comes to me I like to keep things to myself and try to solve my problems,I am tough like everybody knows here so nothing sort of dents this armor,I am bulletproof

Ahhhh' date='Cooper,thanks.I appreciate it,I really do,no BS.I am a great listener and people come to me and vent there problems.The thing is when it comes to me I like to keep things to myself and try to solve my problems,I am tough like everybody knows here so nothing sort of dents this armor,I am bulletproof[/quote']Your A-O.K. in my book.

Hi all, Alley, I hope your day was better today. : \Presented for your viewing pleasure is a [before] pic of the pizza I ate today from Sal's, the best real hand-tossed pizza here at the beach. Supreme style on the left; Chicken Florentine on the right. That's what I'm talking about. The cashier girl was trying to tell him that he spilled a bunch of olive oil on the front of his trousers, which looked really bad, but who cares! I'm like, "Dude, who cares." He's like, "Che diavolo è quella merda toro?! Certo che no, io sono un uomo fottuto per amore di Cristo."[ATTACH=CONFIG]5029[/ATTACH]

post-30-13892963979555_thumb.jpg

pic of the pizza I ate today from Sal's, the best real hand-tossed pizza here at the beach. Supreme style on the left; Chicken Florentine on the right. That's what I'm talking about. The cashier girl was trying to tell him that he spilled a bunch of olive oil on the front of his trousers, which looked really bad, but who cares! I'm like, "Dude, who cares." He's like, "Che diavolo è quella merda toro?! Certo che no, io sono un uomo fottuto per amore di Cristo."[ATTACH=CONFIG]5029[/ATTACH]

Hi Cagey,I am feeling much better,thanks for asking,Everything is :cool:againThat pizza looks good,Did you have a beer with it?

I'm glad today is better. PMT probably would have an awesome quote about that sort of thing, I liked the one on C&B's dollar bill. No, no beer earlier, technically it was after 12:00 P.M., but I was being cheap. On the plus side, however, the buxom cashier was wearing a low cut top and carrying her pen around in her cleavage. Is that the kind of thing they do in Italy? It was pretty awesome. :feuerwerk: I'm pretty sure I got busted too.

I ate a frozen Pizza today for dinner.I'm curious, do I usually eat this much Pizza, or am I inspired because of this thread subconciously due to all the pizza talk? I really don't know.

I'm glad today is better. PMT probably would have an awesome quote about that sort of thing' date=' I liked the one on C&B's dollar bill. No, no beer earlier, technically it was after 12:00 P.M., but I was being cheap. On the plus side, however, the buxom cashier was wearing a low cut top and carrying her pen around in her cleavage. Is that the kind of thing they do in Italy? It was pretty awesome. :feuerwerk: I'm pretty sure I got busted too.[/quote']I bet you were but at least you got a good view with your mealCooper,its pizza week and pizza I guess makes you feel better also

Well I'm suprised no one's brought this up.http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/11/17/pizza-as-vegetable-congress-proposes-new-school-lunch-bill/Next time your doctor babbles on about eating healtheir foods throw this one at them!:D"In a world where Kardashians are celebrities, maybe pizzas can be vegetables. And Twizzlers are a fruit." - Jimmy Kimmel

Well I'm suprised no one's brought this up.http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/11/17/pizza-as-vegetable-congress-proposes-new-school-lunch-bill/Next time your doctor babbles on about eating healtheir foods throw this one at them!:D"In a world where Kardashians are celebrities' date=' maybe pizzas can be vegetables. And Twizzlers are a fruit." - Jimmy Kimmel[/quote']haha, i just saw this. absolutely hilarious... but hey, i guess it's easier now for parents to get their kids to eat vegetables!

Well I'm suprised no one's brought this up.http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/11/17/pizza-as-vegetable-congress-proposes-new-school-lunch-bill/Next time your doctor babbles on about eating healtheir foods throw this one at them!:D"In a world where Kardashians are celebrities' date=' maybe pizzas can be vegetables. And Twizzlers are a fruit." - Jimmy Kimmel[/quote']Awesome quote. I need to find a Kim Kardashian-bashin' forum, that woman is utterly repugnant to me. Not attractive inside or outside. Maybe SHE had one too many school lunch pizzas in her day. Not that there's anything wrong with school lunch pizza though. I loved those things. Another thing: we really couldn't have seconds of any entress except for stuff like that fruit cocktail or green beans. I look forward to the day I become a parent, that I may once again savor the sublime deliciosity of school lunch sausage pizza.

• 1 month later...

I had pizza tonight,the usual a hawaiian and all dressed and beer needed that tonight,The good bought my real christmas tree tonight and did some shopping.The bad thing got hit in the ass on the side by another car.I was at stop light tonight and the woman guess did not see me don't how but hit me on the side and drove.Speak about hit and run.Not much damage my bumper got a small crack that can be fixed.I am ok but that pissed me totally.It was one of those nights I guess.I think I need something stronger to drink and I know the cure for that one.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5157[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5158[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5159[/ATTACH]

post-10210-13892964048417_thumb.jpg

post-10210-13892964048744_thumb.jpg

post-10210-13892964049061_thumb.jpg

5157[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5158[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5159[/ATTACH]

That really pisses me off about your car. But not many people care now. If you have an accident people should have the decency to stop. At least your OK.Is making me hungry just looking at the picture of pizza. And JD mmmmmmmmmm.Pizza then the miami vice drinking game with a bottle of JD. Think I know what i'll do tonight.

The hit and run SUCKS!Pizza rocks!I've eaten Pizza numerous times lately. I hope to try a new pizza place tomorrow. I tried to try one last week, but I got up and left when I see the menu did NOT have a combination pizza, and one of them had pinenuts and goat cheese on it. Sorry, that gourmet kind of pizza is not for me. I got up and left, and went to another pizza joint around the corner.

The hit and run SUCKS!Pizza rocks!I've eaten Pizza numerous times lately. I hope to try a new pizza place tomorrow. I tried to try one last week' date=' but I got up and left when I see the menu did NOT have a combination pizza, and one of them had pinenuts and goat cheese on it. Sorry, that gourmet kind of pizza is not for me. I got up and left, and went to another pizza joint around the corner.[/quote']Right.Here its kinda hard to find a good pizza place where i live.WE tried one at a mall,and they were quite good for a mall.There is a place called..larosas,its quite awful,at least in my area.

Hopefully I'll eat Pizza at a new place today.

Darn, just a few moments after posting the above message, I got a phone call, and now I can't do the above.:evil: I was so looking forward to it. Dissapointed here. :thumbsdown:

Hopefully I'll eat Pizza at a new place today.
Darn' date=' just a few moments after posting the above message' date=' I got a phone call, and now I can't do the above.:evil: I was so looking forward to it. Dissapointed here. :thumbsdown:[/quote'']Well, I did eat a pizza today, in fact a really good one, but I've had it before, and the goal was to eat at a pizza joint that I have never been in, and eat a pizza I have never tasted before.Damn last minute business meetings.