PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Especially since they are both from the "pie" family. ;):D

OMG! :D:clap:Was that take home or Eat out?

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• cageyJG

• Richie Rich

Guest myonlyvice

I've had outstanding pizza in two different places. One is a place called "Out of Bounds" in Jackson Hole, WY. The other is "Big Ed's Pizza" in Oak Ridge, TN. I highly recommend both if you are ever in these places.

Guest myonlyvice
I dont know if its common in US or other countries but here in Brazil' date=' we have restaurants where you sit down and many types of pizza keeps coming to you. For instance: a guy pass thru the room offering slices of a pizza flavor to everybody, in few minutes later, another guy passes offering another flavor slices. Its what we use to call here a "Rodizio de Pizza" restaurant type. There are many restaurants doing the same with barbecue too. And you eat til explode! lol[/quote'] Word, it's a churrascaria! Man I love those places. I've been to Sao Paulo many times and always make it a point to go to as many as I can while I'm there. Gotta get back soon!

Word' date=' it's a churrascaria! Man I love those places. I've been to Sao Paulo many times and always make it a point to go to as many as I can while I'm there. Gotta get back soon![/quote']BJ's BREW HOUSE makes a nice pizza with an amazingly fluffy crust.

ITALIAN is my favourite cuisine, with PIZZA being my favourite food!The main pizza chains in Australia are PIZZA HUT, DOMINOES, PIZZA HAVEN and EAGLE BOYS.(RUBBISH! :sick:)I only eat pizza from an Italian restaurant. I order home delivery from a local restaurant - SOPRANOS PIZZERIA. Great food! They make their pasta from scratch, too!I usually order a SUPER SUPREME (anchovies too! :eek:), or for something more basic, I'll have a DOUBLE MUSHROOM. I'll have the odd GOURMET pizza now and then and order their 'GREEK STYLE' - tomatoe and garlic base, chicken breast, fetta cheese, kalamata olives,eggplant,marinated capsicum,sun-dried tomato, spinach. YUMMO!!! :DSome of the more interesting pizza titles in their menu include; HINDU LOVER, SLEEPING WITH THE FISH, GLADIATIOR, RING BURNER, DRUNKEN GOAT and BOSSHOG!!! :)One of the pasta dishes I order is 'CALABRESE'. Where's Gina??? :p

[quote=juscat;233973One of the pasta dishes I order is 'CALABRESE'. Where's Gina??? :pI'd love to eat the Calabrese.

ITALIAN is my favourite cuisine' date=' with PIZZA being my favourite food![/quote'] Boss Hogg pizza, that sounds like one I'd like to sink my chompers into. Now I understand there is a way to make a Vegemite pizza, that sounds awesome. : ) Never got to try Eagle Boys. I like snausage, mushroom, and onion. Anchovies I can do. Lately I get huge cravings for spinach and don't know why. It's awesome on pizza. I am not picky about any kind of food except hard-boiled eggs (no way) and natto (fermented soybeans).

Boss Hogg pizza' date=' that sounds like one I'd like to sink my chompers into. Now I understand there is a way to make a Vegemite pizza, that sounds awesome. : ) Never got to try Eagle Boys. I like snausage, mushroom, and onion. Anchovies I can do. Lately I get huge cravings for spinach and don't know why. It's awesome on pizza. I am not picky about any kind of food except hard-boiled eggs (no way) and natto (fermented soybeans).[/quote']
Hi cagey. BOSSHOG is a weird combination, me thinks! It includes tomato base, steak, bacon, chicken breast, king prawns & topped with sour cream! Hoggy indeed! :) Too rich for me! :sick:Never heard of a vegemite pizza - YUCK, if there is one that exists! I love vegemite, but DEFINITELY not that way!!! :) I've never had Eagle Boys, either. There's not many around in Sydney. I think there's more of them in Queensland.Unusual topping combo you eat!Never had 'natto'.

I prefer the good 'ol American combination Pizza.Real tomato sauce, fresh green bell peppers, yellow and red onions, black olives, beef, Italian sausage, mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, perhaps some tomatoes, and of course, PEPPERONI (the end all, be all of Pizzas!)

:D:D:DReading this thread seduced me into making a pizzayum yum

Ha ha! Me too! I just ordered a Crust Supreme pizza and 2 vegetable pockets with Mediterranean aioli sauce. LOVE this sauce! :happy:

Ha ha! Me too! I just ordered a Crust Supreme pizza and 2 vegetable pockets with Mediterranean aioli sauce. LOVE this sauce! :happy:

You sound like a true gourmand! One thing confuses me though - does the Crust Supreme have more crust than pizza? This sounds like a revolt against all the people that spread hate and intolerance against pizza crust. I believe in the principle of crust.

What will you have on your pizza?

Well, I had to stay at home and wait for the repairman, so I put everything I found :D That is: cheese, tomatoes (fresh and pickled), pickled onions and some condimentsUnfortunately it was a small one

You sound like a true gourmand! One thing confuses me though - does the Crust Supreme have more crust than pizza? This sounds like a revolt against all the people that spread hate and intolerance against pizza crust. I believe in the principle of crust.
It's fun to move away from the 'traditional' pizza toppings now and then and sample what the gourmet variety of pizza has on offer. Do your pizzerias do this in the USA?Actually I think it's a silly name. It has no relevance to the crust being any crustier. It reads backwards to me - it would be better to name it Supreme Crust, or better still, drop the 'Crust' altogether! The great philosophy of the PIZZA! HA HA!! It's funny how this thread has become so popular, over such an obscure topic. It's fun to compare different countries interpretations on pizza. One member's post mentions that in Brazil, different pizzas are brought to the table for the customer to try, until they are full. Pizza is so filling, so I don't see how this would encourage much sampling, unless the crust is very light or sample sizes are small.I would LOVE to try what an authentic Italian pizza is like.

Thin crust (no exceptions!)' date=' Hawaiian, or pepperoni. My absolute favourite two types[/quote']
I like a medium/thin crust. Hawaiin was my favourite as a little girl, infact it WAS the only type of pizza I would eat!

I would LOVE to try what an authentic Italian pizza is like.

juscat I've posted photos of my home made "pizzette" (little bite-size pizzas) in this thread, I don't remember the page though.THE PIZZA THREAD IS BACK!!!!Cooper&Burnett do you still eat pizza for 3 days in a row? :p

juscat I've posted photos of my home made "pizzette" (little bite-size pizzas) in this thread' date=' I don't remember the page though.THE PIZZA THREAD IS BACK!!!!Cooper&Burnett do you still eat pizza for 3 days in a row? :p[/quote']No my friend, I haven't tried to have Pizza 3 days in a row lately. I may have done that when I had to go to the hospital when I was sick, and lost weight after not eating for 11 days. The doctor told me to eat as much, and anything I wished, so I ate Pizza all the time! It was fun eatting all that food. I'd get fat if I ate it like that now. :)I LOVE PIZZA !!So, which member here is going to eat a PIZZA next after reading about all this Pizza? :)

So' date=' which member here is going to eat a PIZZA next after reading about all this Pizza? :)[/quote']I finished dinner about one hour ago but I ate a steak, not pizza.I'll probably have some during the weekend, I'll have more time to prepare it.

I finished dinner about one hour ago but I ate a steak' date=' not pizza.I'll probably have some during the weekend, I'll have more time to prepare it.[/quote']Actually, I quickly made friends with a guy who owned a brand new Pizza shop who was from back East, and told me his life story. He liked me, and thought I was cool, so he ordered his waitress (actually his wife) to give me and my dinner date complimentary salads, and also told he wife to put steak on the pizza for free as well! She gave him a glare that I won't forget. I think he had been drinking, and didn't understand that he was throwing profits away at this brand new business.I did get the salad for free, but there was no steak on the pizza. I understood by her look to him that she didn't like him showing off, and throwing profits away, so when I was done eating, (being I'm classy), I gave a tip that covered everything, including paying for the salads. They didn't loose money on me. :glossy:Shortly after, the business was closed, as they were out of business. :cry:Well....it wasn't because of me.

Actually' date=' I quickly made friends with a guy who owned a brand new Pizza shop who was from back East, and told me his life story. He liked me, and thought I was cool, so he ordered his waitress (actually his wife) to give me and my dinner date complimentary salads, and also told he wife to put steak on the pizza for free as well! She gave him a glare that I won't forget. I think he had been drinking, and didn't understand that he was throwing profits away at this brand new business.I did get the salad for free, but there was no steak on the pizza. I understood by her look to him that she didn't like him showing off, and throwing profits away, so when I was done eating, (being I'm classy), I gave a tip that covered everything, including paying for the salads. They didn't loose money on me. :glossy:Shortly after, the business was closed, as they were out of business. :cry:Well....it wasn't because of me.[/quote']Sounds like he might have been getting rid of inventory. Especially if he was going out of business. You might not have been the only one he did this for. That might be why she glared at him.I haven't had pizza in almost two weeks. I'm starting to go through withdrawal. Friday night I'll sink my teeth into a four cheese Digiorno rising crust pizza.