PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

I like the mystic arts of combination making:1. Snausage, mushroom, onion - A#1 best combo ever. Don't go with the pepperoni mob, it's not the end all, be all of toppings.2. Hamburger, provlone cheese, onion, a few jalapen~os, maybe a few black olives.Imo's pizza from St. Louis is my favorite. A few years ago for my birthday I had two shipped. They're thin crust with provel cheese, and I can't find provel anywhere. Wikipedia:"Provel is a white processed cheese that is popular in St. Louis, Missouri. Provel is produced with Cheddar, Swiss, and provolone. It is soft at room temperature, with a gooey and almost buttery texture, and thus has a low melting point. It is the traditional topping for St. Louis-style pizza. It is also often used in the preparation of cheese soup and served on salads, chicken and the Gerber sandwich. Some restaurants go a step further and use Provel for their pasta dishes with white sauce instead of the customary fresh Italian cheese and cream. Although popular in the St. Louis area, Provel is rarely used elsewhere."

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• cageyJG

• Richie Rich

Does PIZZA HUT have sit down restaurants any more? Seems like all the ones I see are delivery or take out only.

We don't have Pizza Hut here but I know that in UK they still have regular restaurants.I hadn't even planned a midnight snack but I'd LOVE to have a Super Supreme delivered to me RIGHT NOW! I guess I'll have to find an alternative for my snack... but I'm disappointed, I want that pizza! :evil:

I like the mystic arts of combination making:1. Snausage' date=' mushroom, onion - [/quote']http://www.snausages.com/Hmmm - dog food? Well, they do supposedly look like Combos (hence, their connection to pizza):
"Snausages dog treats Totally Looks Like Combos pizza snacks"
"Here's your dog food pizza, sir. Enjoy!"Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

In my world, all "sauce" is snauce, all "sausages" are snausages, "gyoza" are alien babies, and nigiri sushi with the little black seaweed band around it is ninja smoke bombs. I know, I'm weird. Too much pop culture.

We don't have Pizza Hut here but I know that in UK they still have regular restaurants.I hadn't even planned a midnight snack but I'd LOVE to have a Super Supreme delivered to me RIGHT NOW! I guess I'll have to find an alternative for my snack... but I'm disappointed' date=' I want that pizza! :evil:[/quote']Oh, what I wouldn't do for a quattro estaciones pizza in Italy right now... and a really HUGE Nastro Azzuro... :happy:

I bought two family sized pizzas tonight from PAPA MURPHYS.Let's see' date=' Dinner, Lunch, Dinner and lunch again for only $12.00? That breaks down to about $3.00 a meal. Not too shabby.[/quote']I think back to the most times I ever had pizza in a row, yeah, I think about four. I just keep going back to the icebox for a slice at a time until it's gone. But I've lost ten lbs. this year, gotta keep going...

One of my "tricks" to loosing weight when I'm eating pizza alot is thin crust type as it's low in carbs which is good thing as I'm a diabetic. Currently I'm eating DiGIORNO Crispy Flatbread Pizza which only has 26 carbs in a third of an 11" or so pizza. It only has 280 calories or so depending on the type you get.

I'll have to give that DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread a try, Gary. I might like it.They Like PizzaCrazy foreign kids singing about pizza:

lets all get together and have some pizza' date=':)[/quote']I like that idea.Come over vice girl, and I'll fill ya up....with Pizza of course. ;)

Crazy foreign kids singing about pizza:

:D:D A synth PIZZA song. Should have been on Vice. :)

They Like PizzaCrazy foreign kids singing about pizza:

That is priceless.I still remember this jingle from the 90s:
Pizza in the morning,Pizza in the evenin',Pizza at suppertime!When pizza's on a bagel,You can eat pizza anytime!

That is priceless.I still remember this jingle from the 90s:
Pizza in the morning' date='Pizza in the evenin',Pizza at suppertime!When pizza's on a bagel,You can eat pizza anytime![/quote']Pizza songs and jingles. :)Actually, you tube has MANY songs about PIZZA. Even a JAPANESE Pizza song!

Pizza is a complete meal in you have all your 4 basic food groups. You have your Grain Group in the crust. Milk Group in the cheese. Vegetable Group in your sauce and other vegetables and your Meat Group in any meat you choose to put on top. I use to tell my Mom that, but she never seemed to buy it.:confused: Made sense to me.

Pizza songs and jingles. :)

How about those German (Austrian?) kids, pronouncing it "pitza"? That got annoying to listen to.

My dad was very health concious and he hated that I liked pizza as a young'un. We had the frozen ones like Jeno's Party Pizzas with spicy diced pepperoni and carraway seeds. I guess it finally got to him as he took them out of the freezer one day and smashed them to bits with a sledgehammer.

I'm sooooooo looking forward to the next 2 Fridays. I'll be going to Fenway the next two weekends, and I'll be having my favorite pizza: 3 cheese special; mozzarella,cheddar, and asiago. Delish! I'll also be going to Pizzaria Uno as well. :thumbsup:Good thing I had pizza earlier tonight, I'm getting hungry thinking about it.

Pizza is a complete meal in you have all your 4 basic food groups. You have your Grain Group in the crust. Milk Group in the cheese. Vegetable Group in your sauce and other vegetables and your Meat Group in any meat you choose to put on top. I use to tell my Mom that' date=' but she never seemed to buy it.:confused: Made sense to me.[/quote']DUDE! I said the EXACT same thing to my mother, and she too didn't buy it! :D

How about those German (Austrian?) kids' date=' pronouncing it "pitza"? That got annoying to listen to.[/quote']Check out the crank, or prank phone calls to Pizza places on YOU TUBE. Some are lame, but there are many that are REALLY funny, if you find the right ones.It's ABSOLUTELY worth searching! A DJ in England keeps calling up a scottish Pizza guy who is the meanest, fithiest mouthed man on the planet.And there's a whole series of calls that are priceless by a guy who's phone number is one digit off of a Pizza chains number, so when he gets a call, he records it, and pretends he works there, and treats some "customers" poorly, or says shocking things, even challenging some to a fight, and insulting some ladies. It's hillarious!!! :D

My dad was very health concious and he hated that I liked pizza as a young'un. We had the frozen ones like Jeno's Party Pizzas with spicy diced pepperoni and carraway seeds. I guess it finally got to him as he took them out of the freezer one day and smashed them to bits with a sledgehammer.

I guess you never invited him over for Pizza. :eek::rolleyes:

I'm sooooooo looking forward to the next 2 Fridays. I'll be going to Fenway the next two weekends' date=' and I'll be having my favorite pizza: 3 cheese special; mozzarella,cheddar, and asiago. Delish! I'll also be going to Pizzaria Uno as well. :thumbsup:Good thing I had pizza earlier tonight, I'm getting hungry thinking about it.[/quote']Can I hear you say, "GO RED SOX" with a mouth jammed with Pizza? :)

Can I hear you say' date=' "GO RED SOX" with a mouth jammed with Pizza? :)[/quote']That sounds like one of those "guy sports experiences" that you got to do once in your life!

That sounds like one of those "guy sports experiences" that you got to do once in your life!

Yep!I'd hang with FREY at Fenway while eating Pizza wearing an Armani sportscoat. :)I love sports.