PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

I've caught myself staring at those pictures of the Pizza Hut pizza that I posted.I think that they have some sort of hypnotic effect - or maybe I'm just hungry.

It's not just you man.I just got a Pizza again today that I'll eat tonight.Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• cageyJG

• Richie Rich

Papa Murphy's is a take and bake place.It's dirt cheap, everything tastes fresh, and the pizzas are pretty good.You order what kind of pizza you want, take it home, and bake it yourself. Baking it yourself saves you lots of $$$.It's the best chain, bargain pizza I have tried up to now.My FAMILY size pizza is a combination and with a coupon it was only $13.99. The coupon gave you the family size pizza for the price of a medium (75% more pizza for the price of a medium!)

oh shutup! You guys are making me hungry and its 10pm already!Oh well. I guess I'll have to settle for a pizza pocket (yuk!) in the micronuke, as that is all I have in the fridge at the moment.Stuffed crust for me tomorrow night then.............................:balloon:Pizza Hut here we come!

Stuffed crust for me tomorrow night then....Pizza Hut here we come!

Don't forget to post your review of that Pizza Hut stuffed crust. Since some of us are on low-fat diets, we will just have to live vicariously through you. Fortunately, I have a good imagination to go along with my high cholesterol levels.

Richie and Stinger: YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MENTIONED PIZZA HUT!!! I'm now craving for a Super Supreme and I can't have it :evil: and who cares about cholesterol!

This Pizza is mine' date=' and mine alone pal![/quote']No problem, as for me I'd rather starve! :)I swear I've never seen such a large amount of toppings, I'm amazed, you can't even see the base! It seems to have even more than the Super Supreme.

Richie and Stinger: YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MENTIONED PIZZA HUT!!!

Whoops - sorry!

:evil: and who cares about cholesterol!

Sometimes I do say "the hell with the consequences" - as I do have the antidote after all (cholesterol med.).

I swear I've never seen such a large amount of toppings' date=' I'm amazed, you can't even see the base! It seems to have even more than the Super Supreme.[/quote']That's called AMERICAN STYLE PIZZA! And MAN!....it is AWESOME! :happy::thumbsup:

Vicers visiting Miami must stop at Flora's Eastside Pizza on NE 79th Street, a few blocks east of Biscayne Boulevard. It's not necessarily the best pizza in Miami, but it is the spot where Switek & Zito roust Noogie in "Golden Triangle."Don't boogie on the Noogie, here the news!Street's hummin' 'bout a flood that's comin'China White at a price that's right...Once you've gotten that out of the way, if you want to have a huge slice of pizza heapin' with your favorite toppings, visit Casola's on SW 17th Avenue off of US-1. This place rocks. You might even catch me there if you're not careful!

Don't forget to post your review of that Pizza Hut stuffed crust. Since some of us are on low-fat diets' date=' we will just have to live vicariously through you. Fortunately, I have a good imagination to go along with my high cholesterol levels.[/quote']Well Rich...burp! Let me tell you...(lift one leg...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) I loved stuffed burp, excuse me, crust! I think it is amazing but only when hot out of the oven.Once its cold and in the fridge over night the crust is rather tough to chew through!Ohhhhh belch...burp. I had too much mozzerella!!! Pardon me whilst I excuse myself for a short meeting in my office to do some paperwork.

Today, even though I finished the pizza for lunch, I can't have anything from 1pm - 5pm on friday evening due to my last test of the PILL CAM.I'm already getting a freaking headache, and it's not even 8:30 pm on thurdsay! I'M STARVED!!!!!I'm just drinking water, some juice, and 10oz of citrate magnesium (yuck!)I'm hungry!

• Administrators

Then I shouldn't tell you about the mouth watering pizza I had for dinner tonight. It was sooooooooo gooooooooood! :);)

I'll kill ya.C'mere I'll kill ya.

:)I'd kill to eat pizza but it's still too hot here to even think about turning the oven on.Just came back from lunch: caprese salad (tomato, mozzarella and basil leaves), freshly baked bread, espresso and a tiny dark chocolate praline to go with it. :thumbsup:What is C'mere?

"Come here" - but spoken quickly.Think of the way that some Americans speak too fast and mumble - kind of like Colin Farrell's dopey impression of an American in MV '06.

:)I'd kill to eat pizza but it's still too hot here to even think about turning the oven on.Just came back from lunch: caprese salad (tomato' date=' mozzarella and basil leaves), freshly baked bread, espresso and a tiny dark chocolate praline to go with it. :thumbsup:[/quote']Your lunch sounded good but....JDo you Italians ever eat anything that is NOT Italian food? (mozzarella, basil, espresso etc.)Try Taco Bell for a change.;)

JDo you Italians ever eat anything that is NOT Italian food? (mozzarella' date=' basil, espresso etc.)Try Taco Bell for a change.;)[/quote']I'd love to try Taco Bell, but we don't have it here. We have nothing of this kind here... :cry:In general we eat foreign food, but I think the problems arise when we're abroad. We're always complaining about the lack of decent food, we're forced to eat overcooked pasta etc. etc.As for me I always try local food, but sometimes it's very difficult to adapt myself to the different customs. When I was in the US I couldn't eat for almost 2 weeks and nearly starved. Everything was so heavy and greasy, eating a normal tomato salad was like a treasure hunt, trying to spot a piece of tomato hidden under tons of mayonnaise, etc. etc.I love junk food, but the junk food we have here is not as junk as yours. It's difficult to explain it, hope you understand what I mean :). I had lost so much weight in 2 weeks that my parents, who picked me up at the airport, actually recognised me from my suitcase! I was tired after the 13 hour flight from L.A. and used the little energy left to ask mum to cook pasta for me! :)

I know what you mean. Our junk food is VERY unhealthy. If your not used to it, it could be hard to eat I suppose. Those in Europe and the rest of the world eat healthier than we do, that's a fact. But we do have lots of great food that is NOT junk food.

• 3 weeks later...

I was watching Jay Leno last night, and he mentioned an article in Men's Journal that said an personal sized deep dish cheese pizza from Pizzeria Uno has more salt than 27 bags of potato chips! So if your sodium count is ever low....

I was watching Jay Leno last night' date=' and he mentioned an article in Men's Journal that said an personal sized deep dish cheese pizza from Pizzeria Uno has more salt than 27 bags of potato chips! So if your sodium count is ever low....[/quote']But that's great!Nobody can eat 27 bags of potato chips!