PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

A couple of weeks ago, I went to Boston for a Red Sox game. The day before the game, I stayed at a friends house and we ordered pizza from a new pizza place near his house. When I was looking at the menu, one coaught my eye:Three Cheese Special: Parmesan, mozzorella, and asiago. Damn, was it goooooooood! I'm going away again tomorrow. Guess what I'm ordering again? :)

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• cageyJG

• Richie Rich

A couple of weeks ago' date=' I went to Boston for a Red Sox game. The day before the game, I stayed at a friends house and we ordered pizza from a new pizza place near his house. When I was looking at the menu, one coaught my eye:Three Cheese Special: Parmesan, mozzorella, and asiago. Damn, was it goooooooood! I'm going away again tomorrow. Guess what I'm ordering again? :)[/quote']The pizza sounds fantastico!Was this one of the Red Sox games where they beat the Yankees 9 straight times dating back to last season?

Three Cheese Special: Parmesan' date=' mozzorella, and asiago. Damn, was it goooooooood! [/quote']Asiago?Don't tell me that the tasteless cheese has made its debut on a pizza.:eek:

Asiago?Don't tell me that the tasteless cheese has made its debut on a pizza.:eek:

OK - so tell us the best real Italian cheese that you have had in Milano. And, the name of the cheese shop, so I'll know where to go when I make it there.

Asiago?Don't tell me that the tasteless cheese has made its debut on a pizza.:eek:

It's also made its way onto raoast beef sandwiches......At Panera Bread. They have a raost beef with asiago sandwich. I didn't have it, but a freind did. The cheese was yellow, so I guess it wasn't aged.

The pizza sounds fantastico!Was this one of the Red Sox games where they beat the Yankees 9 straight times dating back to last season?

It tastes better than it sounds, Coop! No, I didn't get any Yankee tickets this year. I saw them split two games against Texas two weeks ago, and this past weekend I saw them take two games against the Braves.

• 2 weeks later...
How to Make the World's Most Unhealthy PizzaYum:http://thechive.com/2009/07/how-to-make-the-worlds-most-unhealthy-pizza-16-photos/Introducing - The Pizza ConeEingefügtes BildA cone made of pizza dough stuffed with ingredients like cheese, pepperoni and pizza sauce and then eaten on the go like an ice cream cone. This means you can have pizza for dinner AND dessert!

Eingefügtes BildA cone made of pizza dough stuffed with ingredients like cheese' date=' pepperoni and pizza sauce and then eaten on the go like an ice cream cone. This means you can have pizza for dinner AND dessert![/quote']Eingefügtes Bild"What the hell is going on here?"

• Administrators
How to Make the World's Most Unhealthy PizzaYum:http://thechive.com/2009/07/how-to-make-the-worlds-most-unhealthy-pizza-16-photos/Introducing - The Pizza ConeEingefügtes BildA cone made of pizza dough stuffed with ingredients like cheese' date=' pepperoni and pizza sauce and then eaten on the go like an ice cream cone. This means you can have pizza for dinner AND dessert![/quote']I wonder if they will come in ice cream sandwiches next! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
I've eaten three family sized pizzas per week' date=' for four weeks to regain my weight. It worked![/quote']Coop-Did you eat those pizzas all by yourself?!? In one sitting?!

Coop-Did you eat those pizzas all by yourself?!? In one sitting?!

No. I ate half for lunch, and half for dinner.Wanna share a Pizza with me?

That's still pretty darn impressive! Yes, I would LOVE to share a pizza with you...wear something from the Vice collection and I'll feed to to you ! :D:):D

I'd hate to get Pizza sauce on a rare vintage Armani sport coat. :)I usually stay the same weight. I burn calories naturally, and I like to remain active.

• 3 weeks later...
Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust Fraud Exposed!Hint - it's not really a stuffed crust :thumbsdown:.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildIt is not stuffed, it's just kind of layed on top. Don't believe the hype. (I would still eat the entire damn thing if it was sitting in front of me.) http://slice.seriouseats.com/archives/2009/09/whats-the-new-pizza-hut-stuffed-crust-pan-pizza-like-we-try-it.html

• Administrators

Yes, it would be very difficult for them to put that layer of cheese on top of the dough and then roll the dough over it so the cheese is actually in the middle. Hence the word: Stuffed :rolleyes:

I wonder if someone took the lazy approach and did it wrong.Order another one, ask if it's actually stuffed, see what they say, and see what you get.I thought the commecial made it look as though it really is in the center of the crust.

I've caught myself staring at those pictures of the Pizza Hut pizza that I posted.I think that they have some sort of hypnotic effect - or maybe I'm just hungry.