PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

WELCOME TO PANDINA'S PIZZA SHOP!This thread has so many pics of American style pizzas, that’s why I’d like to show you something different.This is one of the many trays of “pizzette” I made. Pizzette are small pizzas that you can eat in max. two bites!Eingefügtes BildThey’re 100% home made (including the base) with healthy top quality ingredients; they’re made with just olive oil, Richie can eat them without worrying about cholesterol. They’re also very light, so Timm won’t gain his usual 5 lbs but only 1! :) I made some with anchovies that C&B doesn’t like but if he wants he can have the plain Margherita ones.Oh, I was almost forgetting… of course every vicer can have some!!!Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• cageyJG

• Richie Rich

Oh those look so good! I know the whole tray would be devoured in no time at all. The next photo you took would be of an empty tray with crumbs at the bottom. Btw. Pandina looks hungry too! ;)

This is one of the many trays of “pizzette” I made. Pizzette are small pizzas that you can eat in max. two bites!

Awesome.Those look incredibly delicious. What kind of bread for the base? Is it plain "pizza dough"? I examined the closeup carefully, and I like all the toppings. I would have no problem devouring them all!

• Administrators

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv339/Pandina/Pandina-pizzette.jpgThey’re 100% home made (including the base) with healthy top quality ingredients; they’re made with just olive oil, Richie can eat them without worrying about cholesterol. They’re also very light, so Timm won’t gain his usual 5 lbs but only 1! :) I made some with anchovies that C&B doesn’t like but if he wants he can have the plain Margherita ones.Oh, I was almost forgetting… of course every vicer can have some!!!Eingefügtes Bild

Wow does that look good! And yes I just gained 5 lbs. :)

If you make these with a pepperoni on it (You ITALIANS know what pepperoni is don't you?? :)) I'd eat every last one.Wow! Home made too!Send some to me.Everyone here knows Pizza is my favorite food!!:happy::thumbsup:

What kind of bread for the base? Is it plain "pizza dough"?
It's the same used for the bread and in this case I made it myself mixing flour' date=' water, salt and baker's yeast.I don't do it often because it takes 3 to 4 hours for the base to have a proper rise so I buy it fresh from the baker to save time!
If you make these with a pepperoni on it (You ITALIANS know what pepperoni is don't you?? :)) I'd eat every last one.Wow! Home made too!Send some to me.Everyone here knows Pizza is my favorite food!!:happy::thumbsup:
Pepperoni? :confused: You probably mean PEPERONI! :pYes, this can be arranged *Pandina writes down the order* I'll make others soon. Red or yellow peperoni?I can't send them, they'd arrive cold, so you'll have to hop on the little red helicopter ;) and eat here.

Yes! Yellow. Don't you have them in the US? :confused:Yellow are the sweetest, red are a little more spicy and green... well green are disgusting!Ok I'll make some, but you'll have to wait you know I'm so busy lately with the FW shopping! :)

Those look really good. I tried Italian pizza once in Gaeta, it was called "quattro estaciones" or something like that - four seasons. Prosciutto, garlic, mozzarella, olive oil, onion and a lot of flour around.. I don't remember if there even was a tomato base, there may have been a VERY little bit. I thank my lucky stars that I could have enjoyed such a blessing once in my life.Does anyone know what N.Y. style pizza is? I got a flyer in the mail today for a smaller joint and I've been hoping to try something that will just blow me away.I'm on stay-cation next week and definitely trying it, with other stops for a big beer at Outback and some Hooters' wings. Funny, now I'm remembering a conversation with an Australian girl about Outback and Foster's, she said they don't have Fosta's in Australia, I was about heartbroken...

All sorts of pizza joints around here lately are now going for Italian style pizza that have very little stuff on it. Very thin crust, a little bit of base, little cheese, basil, and perhaps one item more. I tried it, and it's just not for me.Not because it tastes bad, but because there just isn't much to it for quite a bit of money.I like my pizza to be LOADED with stuff. Combinations are my thing! Barbecue Chicken pizzas can be fantastic IF it's done right.I want it to be with fresh ingredients, Thick or thin crust is fine. I like LOTS of ingredients as topings such as Pepperoni, Italian sausage, Roma tomatoes, ground beef, mixed onions, green peppers, black olives. (I'll eat mushrooms, but I don't really like them.....remember, it's part of the mold and mildew family :)) and I like it to have LOTS of different cheeses!!!MAN! .....I LOVE AMERICAN style Pizza!!!!!!!!!:happy::happy::thumbsup:

Pepperoni? :confused: You probably mean PEPERONI! :p

No, I mean "Pepperoni."...that's how we spell it in America.We only have red pepperoni, no green or yellow. I suppose if you went to a specialty deli you might find green or yellow, but it's not something 99% of Americans would know about.I wish I could try yellow pepperoni! I LOVE PEPPERONI!!:happy:

If it was green or yellow' date=' I would think it went bad and throw it out! :)[/quote']:):)I'd still like to try the yellow pepperoni. As long as I KNOW it's not just a red version that has gone bad. :)

This is what every message boad evolves into: guys talking about their pepperoni. ;):p

And now it's time to play, "Let's get back on topic!" :)

• 6 months later...

Does PIZZA HUT have sit down restaurants any more? Seems like all the ones I see are delivery or take out only.

Does PIZZA HUT have sit down restaurants any more? Seems like all the ones I see are delivery or take out only.

Anyone?

of course,pizza hut still have sit downs,we have one in trier,among the many many other pizza restaurants,we got so many you cant count them anymore :D