PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• cageyJG

• Richie Rich

Well....Thanks To All My Vicers & Vicerettes Who I Love Dearly:happy:....And to this ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS thread, what I have been working so incredibly hard at (keeping this semi hour glass figure from becoming distorted;)) has been blown to smitherins.:rolleyes:Last night....and $30 dollars later....I indulged in a Hawaiian style medium pizza complete with black olives, cheesy bread & chicken kickers....followed by an ice cold coca-cola. I ate till I dropped.:pYeah....I can hear the pounds creeping up on me.:);)

Well....Thanks To All My Vicers & Vicerettes Who I Love Dearly:happy:....And to this ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS thread' date=' what I have been working so incredibly hard at (keeping this semi hour glass figure from becoming distorted;)) has been blown to smitherins.:rolleyes:Last night....and $30 dollars later....I indulged in a Hawaiian style medium pizza complete with black olives, cheesy bread & chicken kickers....followed by an ice cold coca-cola. I ate till I dropped.:pYeah....I can hear the pounds creeping up on me.:);)[/quote']Ahhh.....but wasn't it WORTH it? :tasse_prost:That is one thing vicers here like....PIZZA and CHOCOLATE! :thumbsup:Yumm!!

Ahhh.....but wasn't it WORTH it? :tasse_prost:That is one thing vicers here like....PIZZA and CHOCOLATE! :thumbsup:Yumm!!

Yes & No Coop!!!! Yes, it was totally worth it to indulge my craving after having gone through this entire thread. But No, because now I have to start from scratch to try to keep my figure from rapidly going from semi hour glass to full blown 0.:)Oh....and I'm on my way to the Chocolate thread!!!!:):D;)

I haven't had a pizza in about two and a half weeks! :eek:This is unbelieveable....

I had pizza on Thursday lunch. It was a yummy Capricciosa baked in a wood oven. :thumbsup:Pizza is a complete meal as long as you don't overload it with toppings. In Italy it is considered a healthy and complete food. Maybe it's a little too caloric but the damage can be fixed with a double shift on the treadmill! ;)

I had pizza on Thursday lunch. It was a yummy Capricciosa baked in a wood oven. :thumbsup:Pizza is a complete meal as long as you don't overload it with toppings. In Italy it is considered a healthy and complete food. Maybe it's a little too caloric but the damage can be fixed with a double shift on the treadmill! ;)

Pizza is a great meal.Italy's version (the original) is quite different from the U.S. version, as we usually LOVE lots of toppings on it!Italy's version is catching on in the U.S., and many are embrasing it. :cheers:

It's about time!!! Why'd you not have any for so long? :confused:

I don't know, I guess I had so much for so long, that I needed a break.That was a Gooooood PIZZA! :happy:

I don't know' date=' I guess I had so much for so long, that I needed a break.That was a Gooooood PIZZA! :happy:[/quote']where was my piece :cry: :cheers:

I ate it.Yum!Nah, just kidding, I saved you a piece. Just give me your address, and I'll send it to you.

• 4 weeks later...
dEVIL pIZZAThe image resizer screwed it up, but it says "Special Instructions: cut into pentagram"Eingefügtes Bildmichelangelo is a party dudeEingefügtes Bild

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Maybe, this pizza isn´t FOR Satan, but will be brought by him.:) So, one should look at the deliverer´s feet to find out whether he´s got a cloven hoof. If you discover one, don´t buy the pizza!:p

Maybe it was a pizza for a satan worshiper.A pentagram for a pizza.......how satanic. :)Well....pizzas are devilishly good!!:D