PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Saves the trouble of telling the pizza dude how you want it cooked over the phone! ;)

I thought that in USA you had something like "Thank you for calling Pizza XX. For mushrooms press 1, for peperoni press 2..." :)

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• cageyJG

• Richie Rich

I thought that in USA you had something like "Thank you for calling Pizza XX. For mushrooms press 1' date=' for peperoni press 2..." :)[/quote'] Hahaha!! That's awesome. I like my pizza best when made by Americans of Italian descent. I have been eating pizza since the tender age of 5 and I know what I like and what I don't. Haven't been to Italy since 1998 and I forgot what Italian pizza tastes like. Give me the quattro estacionzezezeze! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Timm you seem to be a real pizza expert' date=' very good! :thumbsup: Why don't you show us your home baked pizza?I thought that in USA you had something like "Thank you for calling Pizza XX. For mushrooms press 1, for peperoni press 2..." :)[/quote']She brings up a good point, Timm, make a home made pizza and post the photos here. I know your stuff is good.I kept hoping that people from all over the world would post pictures of Pizza from their country. That would be so interesting!! Just think what it would look like seeing all the different types!Also, I've noticed that in the U.S. when you call in an order for Pizza, and are going there to get it to take home, we call it either "pick up" as in "Is this going to be Pick up, or delivery?". In Europe, they seem to call it "take away".

• Administrators

I thought that in USA you had something like "Thank you for calling Pizza XX. For mushrooms press 1, for peperoni press 2..." :)

No sadly Pandina, in this country we have to press 1. if we want to speak English!!! :evil::thumbsdown:I don't know of any other country that asks you to press 1. to speak the National language of that country. Sorry if I sound bitter, but that is bullsh*t! :thumbsdown:

• Administrators

I kept hoping that people from all over the world would post pictures of Pizza from their country. That would be so interesting!! Just think what it would look like seeing all the different types!Also, I've noticed that in the U.S. when you call in an order for Pizza, and are going there to get it to take home, we call it either "pick up" as in "Is this going to be Pick up, or delivery?". In Europe, they seem to call it "take away".

Fair enough. Next time I make a pie, I'll take few pics and post them! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I Pizza again tonight. So what else is new?This is a Spicy Chicken Pizza.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildC'MON EVERYONE, SHOW US YOUR PIZZA.

Well,Cooper I had pizza tonight.Been to sick to cook anything lately.But of course forgot to take a picture.I had all dressed and hawaiian again which is my favorite and it was bought at a pizzeria,fresh.I will remember next time and there will be a next time.

Well' date='Cooper I had pizza tonight.Been to sick to cook anything lately.But of course forgot to take a picture.I had all dressed and hawaiian again which is my favorite and it was bought at a pizzeria,fresh.I will remember next time and there will be a next time.[/quote']Thanks! Looking forward to your pictures.Your Sick, and you went out and bought...and ate a Pizza? Your one tough lady.

I just saw this on YouTube and had to share it here. Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain used to be the CEO of Godfather's Pizza. He did a (pun intended) cheesy rendition of John Lennon's "Imagine"......There's No Pizza LOL!!

:D :D

I just saw this on YouTube and had to share it here. Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain used to be the CEO of Godfather's Pizza. He did a (pun intended) cheesy rendition of John Lennon's "Imagine"......There's No Pizza LOL!!

:D :D
Obviously, this video fits here on this thread. :)How did he memorize all the lyrics? He didn't even need a teleprompter like someone else we know in politics. ;):)

I would like to commission everyone who's heretofore posted a pizza detective, how many pizzerias were shown in the series? There has to be at least one.

I would like to commission everyone who's heretofore posted a pizza detective' date=' how many pizzerias were shown in the series? There has to be at least one.[/quote']Beats the crap outta me! :)I know Tubbs ate a Pizza in the pilot in this scene.Eingefügtes Bild

didn't Hackman's gang eat pizza in their hideout prior to the shootout with C&T? could be a reach...

I think your right.

Crockett was cleaning up after a date on his boat the night before, and was holding a Pizza box in the begining in WHATEVER WORKS.Eingefügtes Bild

Pizza is mentioned in HOME INVADERS when they go over the victims surveys, and under "deliveries", one person wrote, "Pizza, once in a while".

I can't think of the episode' date=' but I think Switek went to someone's house/apartment/hotel room pretending to be a pizza delivery guy.[/quote']I don't remember that. I remember him doing something like "Missle messenger service" or somthing like, that in Down for the Count 2.

In the episodes with Lombard at the safehouse, I believe he eschewed pizza for an authentically cooked Italian meal. He also excoriated Det. Tubbs for bringing back garlic in some other form than clove. I wonder if I will ever weigh as much as Switek? You can not scarf an entire pizza and expect to not have to walk around sucking in your gut.

In the episodes with Lombard at the safehouse' date=' I believe he eschewed pizza for an authentically cooked Italian meal. He also excoriated Det. Tubbs for bringing back garlic in some other form than clove. I wonder if I will ever weigh as much as Switek? You can not scarf an entire pizza and expect to not have to walk around sucking in your gut.[/quote']Nope. Lombard decided to make Vermicelli, not Pizza.Eingefügtes Bild

• 4 weeks later...

Objective 1: To see the s_x thread and the pizza thread together again under 'new posts'. Objective complete. (It feels great.)Objective 2: To brag that I got to eat okonomiyaki last week. I helped a friend cook it. I call it Japanese pizza, but it's considered more like a pancake. It has the texture of a soft baked frozen pizza, and they put stuff on top like shrimp, a bit of mayo and eel sauce, and bonito flakes. And doggone, is it good. (Objective 2 complete.)[ATTACH=CONFIG]4992[/ATTACH]

post-30-13892963968554_thumb.jpg

4992[/ATTACH]

Shrimp....mayo...eel sauce.....yeah, nothing says pizza like eel sauce.:sick::pI had pizza tonight (papa murphy's)...no eel sauce though. :rolleyes: