PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• cageyJG

• Richie Rich

I may have a "cheap eats" pizza today called, "little caesars pizza". It's about $5.00 for a pizza. They used to be the worst pizza ever for a pick up pizza, (I always kidded that they don't even use real cheese, but melt plastic on it! lol ) but I've heard they have changed things a little bit, and some people have told me it's not as bad as it once was. I'm pretty sceptical, but I may give it a shot anyway. No question, it will NOT be the best pizza I have ever eaten, but for $5.00for a large....I'll take a chance.....once.

For the case that this pizza is so worst that it kills you, I hope that you´ve already written your last will:p and that you know who´ll inherit all your great Vice items from you.:):p

For the case that this pizza is so worst that it kills you' date=' I hope that you´ve already written your last will:p and that you know who´ll inherit all your great Vice items from you.:):p[/quote']Actually, I have not made any arrangements for my MIAMI VICE collectibles! :eek:

I may have a "cheap eats" pizza today called' date=' "little caesars pizza". It's about $5.00 for a pizza. They used to be the worst pizza ever for a pick up pizza, (I always kidded that they don't even use real cheese, but melt plastic on it! lol ) but I've heard they have changed things a little bit, and some people have told me it's not as bad as it once was. I'm pretty sceptical, but I may give it a shot anyway. No question, it will NOT be the best pizza I have ever eaten, but for $5.00for a large....I'll take a chance.....once.[/quote']O.K., I ate the whole thing today for lunch. A large pepperoni. It's what I expected...it's really cheap quality Pizza. On the box, it's written, "Fresh out of the oven ready when you are." I watched as this pizza was grabbed out of a glass container that looked like it had heating lamps...not an oven. The box also says, "Quality, Quality." ...yeah, not really. :rolleyes: It's quality is actually below that of a Di GIORNO Pizza.That's the last time I'm going there. I'm willing to spend more to get a better quality Pizza.

I´m glad you survived eating this pizza and hope you won´t get stomach ache because of it. Sometimes one needs a bad experience to find out that something is an absolute no go.

I´m glad you survived eating this pizza and hope you won´t get stomach ache because of it. Sometimes one needs a bad experience to find out that something is an absolute no go.

Just as Danny Tepper's father said in "FLORENCE ITALY", "You know me......I'll try anything once."

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same all dressed and Hawaiian pizza again tonight.My cat sylvester loves the ham from the hawaiian pizza also.I was out today not a nice day cloudy and a bit cold,spring weather.

I had the same all dressed and Hawaiian pizza again tonight.My cat sylvester loves the ham from the hawaiian pizza also.I was out today not a nice day cloudy and a bit cold' date='spring weather.[/quote']I bought a frozen rising crust pizza for eating at a later date. I'll be cooking home made Chili this week.The weather is the same here.Not sure when I'll eat the Pizza......but knowing me, It'll be soon. :thumbsup:Man, I LOVE PIZZA!!! It's my very favorite food. Next would be a thick, juicy steak, then hamburgers, then, most likely tacos.I LOVE PIZZA!!!

Aaahhh' date=' so that's why we never see your head in pictures... you're really a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle!!!:p[/quote']Ha! There you go! :clap:

• 2 months later...

I had pizza tonight all dressed and Quebecoise which is native to where I live which is Montreal,Quebec is cheese and sausage very good.A good day for pizza it was sunny and very warm and getting hotter.

I had pizza tonight all dressed and Quebecoise which is native to where I live which is Montreal' date='Quebec is cheese and sausage very good.A good day for pizza it was sunny and very warm and getting hotter.[/quote']I've had Pizza many times since my last post, just havent reported each time I do. I love, I LOVE, I LOVE PIZZA!!!

Yeah me too.Maybe it gets to much reporting each time unless you have something totally different

Yeah, I agree. Many that I eat are the same, but if I ate pizza somewhere special, or ate a different type, like you did, it would be absolutely worth reporting.I absolutely agree with you.

I shouldn't admit this, but when the weather gets hot I get Pizza Pockets with pizza fillings unless I'm eating out. I just hate to turn on the oven when the weather gets hot.

I shouldn't admit this' date=' but when the weather gets hot I get Pizza Pockets with pizza fillings unless I'm eating out. I just hate to turn on the oven when the weather gets hot.[/quote']Nothing wrong with that Gary. I have three packages in my freezer right now! :thumbsup:

I shouldn't admit this' date=' but when the weather gets hot I get Pizza Pockets with pizza fillings unless I'm eating out. I just hate to turn on the oven when the weather gets hot.[/quote']Good to see that the old Pizza thread is still going strong!!!Same here: the oven will stay off until the end of the summer.Pizza Pockets? I bet it's one of those amazingly junk foods that only Americans have. :)

Eingefügtes Bild

think we have a similar thing here, need to check it out.Not into spicy toppings (tummys not fond of) so I usually stick with bacon & mushroom or plain marguerita.

Eingefügtes Bild

With all this talk of Pizza, I had to eat one of these for lunch. Just had to do it. ;)

With all this talk of Pizza' date=' I had to eat one of these for lunch. Just had to do it. ;)[/quote']Yes you HAD to do it because you HAD to have 8 vitamins and minerals, an excellent source of calcium and 0g trans fats. :)

Yes you HAD to do it because you HAD to have 8 vitamins and minerals' date=' an excellent source of calcium and 0g trans fats. :)[/quote']Yep. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :D