New piece on “Nash Bridges” Today

Matt5

On 12/4/2021 at 9:07 PM, RedDragon86 said:

His hairstyle still looks better in 2021.

I too like the 2021 look a little more (still cool with 1986, but that was definitely then:)); very wavy, and wavy hair is usually pretty popular. Also, the hair looks like it has control of itself (I wish my hair was like that; I do things with my hair, but in the end it does whatever it wants. It does have some waviness though, so that's all right!).

On 12/5/2021 at 9:52 AM, RedDragon86 said:

Crockett's gray S1 blazer - Miami Vice Fashion Forum - The Miami Vice  Community

I think the season 1 hairstyle was the best overall because it wasn't just neat it had length on the top so he could style it. The spiky look was all wrong and it took him sometime to grow that back and in the process he developed a mullet.

Looks like Arnies haircut in Commando.

I like Season 5 Crockett hair the best, but second for me is Season 2: a little longer than Season 1, but still the hair is doing the same thing.

As for the spike, for myself to get rid of it in 1990 I had my head shaved, doing a demo job on the whole thing (people called me Sinead O'Connor, but two years later girls called me:)).

• Haha 1

Best hair for DJ was beginning of Season 2, like in the Prodigal Son for example. Worst, by far, is indeed end of Nash Bridges 2001. That short hair made him look even more fat. In fact, aside from season 1, when his hair was a bit longer, the whole NB period was pretty horrible in hair style and clothes. The series looks dated just from the fashion alone, and unlike the 0's, this look is not likely to return (I hope.)

I finally watched the movie; it was alright. Nice to see SF again, and the very first scene (when they are driving) was actually recorded in the street I live in, 1 block from house, so that was cool. Story-wise, it was very light stuff, with the twist in the story was seen miles away. 

So, yeah, a bit forgettable, but still nice to see DJ in a lead role as a cop and he looked fine, although his hairline is reseeding (is that the right word?)

Curious to see if a series will be developed; any idea if the ratings were any good? Btw @Miami Beau awesome eye on the similarities.