Can you name the film from this screenshot?

RedDragon86

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

The Mule

Some of this film was shot right down the road from my house. In fact, I drove by some of the locations on the way gone from seeing the movie at the theater! :) 

Great film!

It's amazing that Clint is 90 and still directing AND acting!  I'd love to meet the guy and have a beer...or 2.

38 minutes ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

I'd love to meet the guy and have a beer...or 2.

Absolutely!

IMO, he’s one of the most intelligent, interesting, and multi-faceted beings to ever come from the entertainment industry.  

13 hours ago, Dadrian said:

The Mule

Some of this film was shot right down the road from my house. In fact, I drove by some of the locations on the way gone from seeing the movie at the theater! :) 

Great film!

Wow really, that' s great:)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Gretsky said:

Correct!  Dang, that was quick.  I should have used a more obscure screenshot!

Really good film :thumbsup::thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Really good film :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes, I was really impressed with Bronx.  I've been wanting to catch up on mob movies of the 1980s & 1990s I haven't yet seen (or ones I haven't seen since then) and I'm sorry it took so long to view this. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

So I’ve been following this ex-mob guy for over a year now. Very interesting guy. Former Colombo captain that walked away. Here is an interview he did with the kid from a Bronx Tale. 

8 hours ago, timm525 said:

So I’ve been following this ex-mob guy for over a year now. Very interesting guy. Former Colombo captain that walked away. Here is an interview he did with the kid from a Bronx Tale. 

That is the site that has gotten me interested in watching/rewatching mob movies this week.  Yesterday he posted a new interview with Brancato and Taral (Jane) Hicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJhz4_ouRuU

Edited by Jack Gretsky
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Jack Gretsky said:

1985. Teen scientists. 

Real Genius

I knew I recognized those kids! :) 

Great soundtrack!

• Like 2

Ooh, I would've gotten the "Real Genius" one! I LOVE that film (My favorite film of all-time though? 1990's "Pump Up the Volume":-), even though I don't want to rule the world, but I can laugh like Chris Knight, be mysterious like Lazlo, and shy like Mitch (my kind of geniuses, and I think Jordan is adorable; now Decker's daughter, that Valley Girl is nothing but trouble, but she's okay as My Chauffer).

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Eillio Martin Imbasciati said:

Ooh, I would've gotten the "Real Genius" one! I LOVE that film (My favorite film of all-time though? 1990's "Pump Up the Volume":-), even though I don't want to rule the world, but I can laugh like Chris Knight, be mysterious like Lazlo, and shy like Mitch (my kind of geniuses, and I think Jordan is adorable; now Decker's daughter, that Valley Girl is nothing but trouble, but she's okay as My Chauffer).

It's nice to know another Michelle Meyrink fan. ;)

Just now, Jack Gretsky said:

It's nice to know another Michelle Meyrink fan. ;)

Oh yeah, I think she's pretty cool, and no disrespect to Lee Purcell's Beth character in "Valley Girl", but I think Skip got the right one with Meyrink's Suzi (he got eaten by that Monster of Love...in a good way!). I also liked Meyrick in "Permanent Record" (I'll mention here that I really enjoy Keanu Reeves's early brooding work in films such as that and also "River's Edge"), "The Outsiders" (Diane Lane is my #1 actress of all-time though), and "One Magic Christmas" (Harry Dean Stanton was in that film as well, and I feel that can only lead to excellent things).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eillio Martin Imbasciati said:

Oh yeah, I think she's pretty cool, and no disrespect to Lee Purcell's Beth character in "Valley Girl", but I think Skip got the right one with Meyrink's Suzi (he got eaten by that Monster of Love...in a good way!). I also liked Meyrick in "Permanent Record" (I'll mention here that I really enjoy Keanu Reeves's early brooding work in films such as that and also "River's Edge"), "The Outsiders" (Diane Lane is my #1 actress of all-time though), and "One Magic Christmas" (Harry Dean Stanton was in that film as well, and I feel that can only lead to excellent things).

I still need to experience "The Joy of Sex" with Michelle.

Wait, that came out wrong.  See.  I still need to see that movie.  :)

Edited by Jack Gretsky
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1