COOP's SPRING CATALOG!!!! (ME WEARING MY VICE CLOTHES!)

COOPER&BURNETT

Coop the replicas are like originals to us now ;) maybe one day this kind of fashion will return:p

I hope so sanczez2.....I hope so. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Pandina

• Matt5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 6 months later...
Well' date=' #16 DONNA KARAN NEW YORK DKNY blazer is a bit of a problem. Medium was way too tight on me, and the sleeves a bit too short. Large (which this one is) felt comfortable, and not uncomfortibly tight. Crockett wore MANY blazers that were one or two sizes too big. Remember Pandina, unike TUBBS, Crockett's blazers were NOT tailored to him. Some were way too big, some fit just right. I'm keeping with what was done on MIAMI VICE. :thumbsup:[/quote']So true!Something i noticed long ago in the show.Even in my own life i have clothes that are a perfect fit,and lots that are a little baggy,and i used to stress to my wife-"is this too baggy?"lol-and when she said it looks fine eventually i realised to let it go.In the show thats a deliberate look for Sonny-to fit his personality-he isnt concerned if his blazers are a little baggy or a perfect fit-AS LONG AS IT FEELS GOOD AND LOOKS GOOD.he isnt the type of guy to be spending hours in the tailors(notice his clothes are never ironed too-deliberate).-love your collection btw C+B!

So true!Something i noticed long ago in the show.Even in my own life i have clothes that are a perfect fit' date='and lots that are a little baggy,and i used to stress to my wife-"is this too baggy?"lol-and when she said it looks fine eventually i realised to let it go.In the show thats a deliberate look for Sonny-to fit his personality-he isnt concerned if his blazers are a little baggy or a perfect fit-AS LONG AS IT FEELS GOOD AND LOOKS GOOD.he isnt the type of guy to be spending hours in the tailors(notice his clothes are never ironed too-deliberate).-love your collection btw C+B![/quote']You need a little extra room under your jacket for a shoulder holster too.

So true!Something i noticed long ago in the show.Even in my own life i have clothes that are a perfect fit' date='and lots that are a little baggy,and i used to stress to my wife-"is this too baggy?"lol-and when she said it looks fine eventually i realised to let it go.In the show thats a deliberate look for Sonny-to fit his personality-he isnt concerned if his blazers are a little baggy or a perfect fit-AS LONG AS IT FEELS GOOD AND LOOKS GOOD.he isnt the type of guy to be spending hours in the tailors(notice his clothes are never ironed too-deliberate).-love your collection btw C+B![/quote']Glad you like the collection! Remember, it's slightly outdated now, as I've added several vintage crockett blazers that can be found with it's own threads, and haven't been included on this thread.

That is so awesome!:balloon:I can imagine the real magazine of Miami Vice Fashion Catalog:cool:

I'm very honored to own these items.

Oh yeah!forgot about that lol!

I'll get the shoulder holster whenever I get a Bren Ten, a replica Bren Ten, or some other automatic that Crockett used. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Thats a good look!Like to get a jacket like that if I can find one.The first picture is a nice look as well.Keep up with the good work C&B!

I love wearing these clothes in the Spring and Summer! I hate just looking at them hanging up in the closet, I wanna wear 'em! :)

Im itching to get my Vice out as well but right now Im still stocking pastels and planning on getting more blazers.I prefer the styles from season 1-3 because of all the colors.Looking at your collection is always a pleasure to look at and getting some ideas:thumbsup:

I prefer the styles from season 1-3 because of all the colors.Looking at your collection is always a pleasure to look at and getting some ideas:thumbsup:

Why thank you! That's why the thread is here! Explore away!! :thumbsup:

hmm COOP I thought this was worth noting but I think I saw a shirt just like the one Don wore in death and a lady here over at the local mall, at the JC penny todayhttp://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7296&stc=1&d=1355640457ironically not a day after I watched it again either, not really my style but I figured it'd be worth giving you a heads up over as they might have it at one near you for your collection.sadly though I found out they discontinued the stanford T shirts I liked that seemed very vice like save for the pocket in the front. going to have to go back and pick up the scraps latter next week and then in the meantime look for a vice like windbreaker for the summer timepreferably something not blue like I usually go for.maybe some button up shirts too, they had a few that looked vice worthy.

post-592-13892965122935_thumb.jpg

http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7296&stc=1&d=1355640457ironically not a day after I watched it again either, not really my style but I figured it'd be worth giving you a heads up over as they might have it at one near you for your collection.sadly though I found out they discontinued the stanford T shirts I liked that seemed very vice like save for the pocket in the front. going to have to go back and pick up the scraps latter next week and then in the meantime look for a vice like windbreaker for the summer timepreferably something not blue like I usually go for.maybe some button up shirts too, they had a few that looked vice worthy.

Thanks for the heads up. It's very nice of you to think of me.

Thanks for the heads up. It's very nice of you to think of me.

yeah I figured alright it may not work for me but I should atleast say something to one of you guys considering the luck that theres a dead ringer for that look out there, its in stock now, its not some ebay find and its brand new. you know like what are the chances.

http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7296&stc=1&d=1355640457ironically not a day after I watched it again either, not really my style but I figured it'd be worth giving you a heads up over as they might have it at one near you for your collection.sadly though I found out they discontinued the stanford T shirts I liked that seemed very vice like save for the pocket in the front. going to have to go back and pick up the scraps latter next week and then in the meantime look for a vice like windbreaker for the summer timepreferably something not blue like I usually go for.maybe some button up shirts too, they had a few that looked vice worthy.

Nice shirt but I really would love to have what he's wearing over it!

Hmm the JCPenny thing isnt showing what the product is but the claiborne-long-sleeve-woven-shirt thing I lifted from the webadress thing does look about rightit was just in dark blue like thishttp://zoom.jcpenney.com/is/image/0900631b81e76061M.tif?wid=180&hei=180&op_usm=.4,.8,0,0&resmode=sharp2I mean it does look really close to it

Nice shirt but I really would love to have what he's wearing over it!
it is a nice windbreaker

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmX-YQgphNA

looks like all you'd need is a basic white windbreaker mixed in with your shoes and the white pants to match the lookalso kind of funny how Paul/Brass there of CSI fame is also wearing crocketts persols of S3 there too' date=' truth be told I'm abit more interested in what he wore there at the end before the TR scene, his jacket here[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/screenshots/lady24.jpg
looks like a later version of the pilot shirt cooper found a little while back.