COOP's SPRING CATALOG!!!! (ME WEARING MY VICE CLOTHES!)

COOPER&BURNETT

I like you are grateful for all you have. You should be!And I like you notice (!) and say it! This is very seldom I think.BTW :rolleyes: You hit it on the spot...I haven't the fitting body shape :):)!

Bluepearl......your a very nice person. :prost:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Pandina

• Matt5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just started getting into the Vice spring and now they are forecasting sleet and frost again for next week... don't recall a Vice knitwear collection but I wish they had done one!!!:rain:

I've just started getting into the Vice spring and now they are forecasting sleet and frost again for next week... don't recall a Vice knitwear collection but I wish they had done one!!!:rain:

Like pastel pink and blue ski jackets by Armani perhaps?

Aspen Vice!?!;)

ASPEN VICE"FREEZE!! (literally). Keep you gloves where I can see 'em Pal. Well...what's this? Looks like it's snow'in in Miami. Your high. (Then again, we all are, as we're on top of this frozen mountain top) Tubbs, cover me.....with a blanket, ....it's cold pal."

ASPEN VICE"FREEZE!! (literally). Keep you gloves where I can see 'em Pal. Well...what's this? Looks like it's snow'in in Miami. Your high. (Then again' date=' we all are, as we're on top of this mountain top) Tubbs, cover me.....with a blanket, it's cold pal."[/quote']ROTFLMAOCoop; I love you!

ASPEN VICE"FREEZE!! (literally). Keep you gloves where I can see 'em Pal. Well...what's this? Looks like it's snow'in in Miami. Your high. (Then again' date=' we all are, as we're on top of this frozen mountain top) Tubbs, cover me.....with a blanket, ....it's cold pal."[/quote']Looks like Elvis will need his special blanket to keep warm. :p

This is what they swapped the Testa for![ATTACH=CONFIG]5512[/ATTACH]

Well, at least it's a convertible. :):clap:

Crocketts jacket from 'Definitely Miami' and 'Bought and paid for'?Hi everyone,Does anyone know the brand of the jacket that Sonny has on this pic? or where can it be found?;)http://pics.imcdb.org/0is392/bitmap19fq0.8324.jpg or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZciW-jGQIF0And I think he has the same jacket in the opening of episode 'Definitely Miami' ?;) THANK YOU:thumbsup:BTW Coop amazing collection

http://pics.imcdb.org/0is392/bitmap19fq0.8324.jpg or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZciW-jGQIF0And I think he has the same jacket in the opening of episode 'Definitely Miami' ?;) THANK YOU:thumbsup:BTW Coop amazing collection

WELCOME!!!!Thank you for your kind comments about my collection.I, Unfortunately have no idea which maker made the jacket. I've been trying to locate it thru connections, but have failed thus far. It's an Awesome jacket, and I too would love one. Where can it be found? Well, that very one is in the UNIVERSAL wardrobe dept in Los Angeles.They made these in 1985, and were made in such low numbers to make it exclusive to high end buyers, like all the exclusive jackets and clothes that were worn by Don and Philip. Finding one is going to be virtually impossible I'm sad to say.I made a replica of it, but of course, I'd really like to have the real thing. Here's my replica.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?2029-RECOGNIZE-THIS-BLAZER-(how-to-build-your-own-blazer!)Thanks for joining, We're looking forward to seeing more of your posts! :thumbsup:-COOP

Thanks a lot Coop!!The replica you have is fantastic very similar to the original great job!;) sadly most of the vice wardrobe can only be found as substitute reps-San

Thanks a lot Coop!!The replica you have is fantastic very similar to the original great job!;) sadly most of the vice wardrobe can only be found as substitute reps-San

Luckily, I found another shirt just like it, so now I can add patch pockets to the striped jacket, and perhaps a pleated back. Not sure I have enough material from the shirt to do it all.I sure like the clothes from the show, and I agree sanczez2, it's too bad we have to have replica substitiutes, but, I guess it's better than nothing. They just don't make these things anymore being it was about 28 years ago.

Luckily' date=' I found another shirt just like it, so now I can add patch pockets to the striped jacket, and perhaps a pleated back. Not sure I have enough material from the shirt to do it all.I sure like the clothes from the show, and I agree sanczez2, it's too bad we have to have replica substitiutes, but, I guess it's better than nothing. They just don't make these things anymore being it was about 28 years ago.[/quote']Thats a replica wow !:D