COOP's SPRING CATALOG!!!! (ME WEARING MY VICE CLOTHES!)

COOPER&BURNETT

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Pandina

• Matt5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, I have been watching some episodes today. I'm doing some research for a future project. I'm I.D.ing some stuff to tell you what it is.

coop:how much SEX could you have gotten if you had all those outfits in 1985? :) (especially since some of them hadn't came out yet ;))

coop:how much SEX could you have gotten if you had all those outfits in 1985? :) (especially since some of them hadn't came out yet ;))

Interesting question Nofretz. :)Most likely not much, as I was just a Senior in High School. I think I would have stood out and caused lots of attention and questions.Also, I would have been a bit too small to wear those sizes then.

i was in the second grade in 1987. this was my crockett get-up back then (as seen in other threads, no pun intended):Eingefügtes Bildi wish i'd been smart enough to cut that collar off that polo ;)also it would have been awesome if i'd had some little black wayfarers on in the profile pic :) :)

• Administrators

If you had cut the collar off I'll bet your Mom would've whupped your butt! ;)

http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z218/nofretz/th_1987.jpgi wish i'd been smart enough to cut that collar off that polo ;)also it would have been awesome if i'd had some little black wayfarers on in the profile pic :) :)

I remember seeing that 2nd grade photo. Good look'in chap.How much sex did you get wearing that?

It was based on this question MORGANA!Just a joke.

It was based on this question MORGANA!Just a joke.

I know Hon, I am doing my best to cultivate a sweet and innocent nature... :glossy:We so need Elvis with a halo!!!

Yeah' date=' Yeah, that's right.[/quote']Great Collection...What editing program did you use to 'put' yourself in those background scenes ??Thanks again..

Great Collection...What editing program did you use to 'put' yourself in those background scenes ??Thanks again..

Actually, it was an expensive photoshop program that my brother bought. It cost several hundered dollars $4 -6 hundred I think...

Great Collection...What editing program did you use to 'put' yourself in those background scenes ??Thanks again..

Actually, it was an expensive advanced photoshop program that my brother bought. It cost several hundered dollars $4 -6 hundred I think...

Well, I answered the question already, but it was asked again, so I simply posted the answer a second time without finding which post in all these pages where it was first answered, or I would have just quoted it.Popular thread = many, many pages! :thumbsup:

No Hon, you answered it twice on this page - I am getting my revenge by mocking you for avoiding my wax and saying I am not sweet and innocent... which is an image I have kind of just blown with the previous sentence ;)

Oh! Your right! It was double posted! :confused:Guess I goofed somehow. :)

... or perhaps many squirrels...I have now a mental image of C&B at home shouting OUT! OUT! All of you... OUT!!!!

You mean when he walks in, finds them drinking out his glasses with the straws, rummaging through his wardrobe, playing with his prop collection, and chilling out watching Miami Vice on DVD??? ;)

I mean EVERY single word you wrote Morgana! :)

You mean when he walks in' date=' finds them drinking out his glasses with the straws, rummaging through his wardrobe, playing with his prop collection, and chilling out watching Miami Vice on DVD??? ;)[/quote']... and all this under the supervision of a CUTE, LOVELY, SWEET panda in a lil' red dress! ;)