COOP's SPRING CATALOG!!!! (ME WEARING MY VICE CLOTHES!)

COOPER&BURNETT

Is this the 5512 90 125 EP? What color is the lenses' date=' and is it the exact same as he had in the pilot?My 5512 12 125 EP has more of a brown lens color which looks the same as the pilot when the weather is sunny.[/quote']Yes, this is the exact same model used in MIAMI VICE. This is the black frame version, and it has grey/rose colored lenses. They were made in Austria.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Pandina

• Matt5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THE PILOT OUTFIT!!!! It's awesome and great!!! :cool:I think this is one of those outfits that are 100% like in the episode' date=' together with the one from the Great McCarthy![/quote']There really are some that are unforgetible, timeless classics. This would be one.

I like this one C&BIt looks good on you :thumbsup:

Thank you!It's funny that you should mention that you liked this one. This is my "go to" blazer. I wear it more than any other of my blazers, it goes with EVERYTHING. It's extremely VICE looking. It really is my "go to" blazer. I just love it! :thumbsup:

Eingefügtes Bild

I forgot to mention that it is 100% linen, two button, two patch pockets, and it has absolutely no lining.

Thank you!It's funny that you should mention that you liked this one. This is my "go to" blazer. I wear it more than any other of my blazers' date=' it goes with EVERYTHING. It's extremely VICE looking. It really is my "go to" blazer. I just love it! :thumbsup:[/quote'] It is indeed a good choise!I am just wondering Do the people you meet regonize it as MV style or not?

It is indeed a good choise!I am just wondering Do the people you meet regonize it as MV style or not?

No.The only ones that would know are those who know me, and know my obsession with MIAMI VICE.It's been too long ago since the show aired, that nobody thinks about MIAMI VICE when they see me, unless I were to wear the white blazer. THAT one people associate with MIAMI VICE.

No.The only ones that would know are those who know me' date=' and know my obsession with MIAMI VICE.It's been too long ago since the show aired, that nobody thinks about MIAMI VICE when they see me, unless I were to wear the white blazer. THAT one people associate with MIAMI VICE.[/quote']I understand why people have it with the white blazer, I just think MV brought so much more then just that combination of clothes.To be honest the white ones are great but I like the coloured ones like the light blue or the grey ones better. They bring the pastel colours of the shirts better to life. But that is just my opion ;)

I understand why people have it with the white blazer' date=' I just think MV brought so much more then just that combination of clothes.To be honest the white ones are great but I like the coloured ones like the light blue or the grey ones better. They bring the pastel colours of the shirts better to life. But that is just my opion ;)[/quote']I agree with you. It's like a frame to a picture.I look forward to reading your posts and replies!!Here's a black 100% silk jacketEingefügtes Bild

No.The only ones that would know are those who know me' date=' and know my obsession with MIAMI VICE.It's been too long ago since the show aired, that nobody thinks about MIAMI VICE when they see me, unless I were to wear the white blazer. THAT one people associate with MIAMI VICE.[/quote'] People have recognised my MV style, but thats usually people in their mid 40s. And when I wear white blazers (which I often do) and pink/blue t-shirts I hear often especially when I am going out, and people have been drinking. People do not forget Vice! :thumbsup:

People have recognised my MV style' date=' but thats usually people in their mid 40s. And when I wear white blazers (which I often do) and pink/blue t-shirts I hear often especially when I am going out, and people have been drinking. People do not forget Vice! :thumbsup:[/quote']:):clap::clap:Yeah, I guess I can see where it could be recognized that way. Those that were too young to have seen the show when it first aired just think your dressing cool and modern. The older they are, they do tend to remember. I don't wear the white jackets too often for that reason, but perhaps I should.I'm glad you dress VICE style. I don't want to be the only one. Cheers my brother! :tasse:

Here's a grey 100% silk jacket.Eingefügtes Bild

Coop,I never thought I'd say this, but those make you look quite a bit chubbier than you actually are. The colors look a bit funny.

Coop' date='I never thought I'd say this, but those make you look quite a bit chubbier than you actually are. The colors look a bit funny.[/quote']Your right. They don't give a slimming effect like many of the blazers I have. There are big deep pleats in the back of the jacket that also makes the silk jackets look a bit puffier, and rolling up the sleeves makes the sleeves big and puffy too.Crockett wore these type in season 4 (and perhaps season 3).The color is off because I have bad lighting, as I'm not a pro. :)

Eingefügtes Bild

Maybe you should try this one with a light blue t-shirt if you take a picture of it.I think the black will come across better that way.But I am not a huge fan of the silk jackets. the fabric is great but the model is not complimentary to most people.

• Administrators
Coop' date='I never thought I'd say this, but those make you look quite a bit chubbier than you actually are. The colors look a bit funny.[/quote']Maybe he needs to cut back on the pizza? :p(Just kidding, no one will ever stand in between my pizza and beer)