COOP's SPRING CATALOG!!!! (ME WEARING MY VICE CLOTHES!)

COOPER&BURNETT

I'm talking about the 'off cuff' shade shot' date=' if you have the real thing you have to re-shoot. For posterity sake, these shots will be in a museum some day, you know that, you should have everything 'real' in the shot.[/quote']I've taken individual photos of these items.That's not enough? :):)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Pandina

• Matt5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know, are they?I'm a big history buff, especially civil war, and there is absolutely nothing that is viewed as casual, everything is viewed under a microscope.I'm sure it sounds silly but you never know where history ends up.

I don't know' date=' are they?I'm a big history buff, especially civil war, and there is absolutely nothing that is viewed as casual, everything is viewed under a microscope.I'm sure it sounds silly but you never know where history ends up.[/quote']I'm a WWII buff, and own about 40 vintage leather flight jackets. Some of my items are on loan in a Museum.

I just know that the people who actually make history are invariably gone before it's appreaciated. If we could talk to Marines from WWI or prior we would better people for it. A complete collection will be appreciated later on.

I'm a WWII buff' date=' and own about 40 vintage leather flight jackets. [/quote']Can you imagine the stories from the men who filled those jackets?

Can you imagine the stories from the men who filled those jackets?

In one of my reference books on flight jackets, one former Military officer asks in the preface, that those of us who collect these jackets to show the respect of the item, as a real person wore it, and it meant something to someone who fought for us. I treat them with respect, and I preserve them (as I said, some of my stuff is in a museum. I outbid the museum for an item, and they asked me to donate it, so I put in on permanant loan.)

I understand.I am trying to preserve these items. Someday, all of my items will be appreciated. It's TV history.I like the way you think.Thank you for seeing the bigger picture, and your support.

• 1 month later...

EXAMPLE 3Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

OMG that is my favorite part in the episode. Sorry but Don looks mighty good in that outfit. Now you have a copy of it too, you luck man you. See even Mcarthy is jealous..lol.......And I love the photoshop beach backings in the beginnings. But, still no head? Still the headless coop? :DThat one photo of the white blazer, blue pants and pink shirt was it there were so many, anyway that I remember from your old house too. I remember you bedroom with the glass like tiles, love them. Excellent job with this. Thanks as always for sharing now you need to make a calendar.....that would sell.....;)Sue

• 5 weeks later...

Here is a series of photos of me wearing some of my VICE clothes.Some you have seen before, others you have not.The one's you have seen before, I tried to change the look by wearing a different shirt or pants. Crockett wore his blazers with different shirts and pants to give it a differnent look too.Eingefügtes Bild

Very cool:cool: Coop You're so lucky to have those clothes:clap:

Oh, I have more to post! LOTS more.Thanks for the kind post DJAngel, you know I luv ya! :happy:

Eingefügtes Bild

THE PILOT OUTFIT!!!! It's awesome and great!!! :cool:I think this is one of those outfits that are 100% like in the episode, together with the one from the Great McCarthy!

Eingefügtes Bild

Is this the 5512 90 125 EP? What color is the lenses, and is it the exact same as he had in the pilot?My 5512 12 125 EP has more of a brown lens color which looks the same as the pilot when the weather is sunny.