COOP's SPRING CATALOG!!!! (ME WEARING MY VICE CLOTHES!)

COOPER&BURNETT

... and all this under the supervision of a CUTE' date=' LOVELY, SWEET panda in a lil' red dress! ;)[/quote']Well......let's see it!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Pandina

• Matt5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well......let's see it!
It'll be when you least expect it' date=' otherwise it's no fun! ;)
Actually' date=' it was an expensive photoshop program that my brother bought.[/quote']Do you mean there's another headless out there? :eek:

Do you mean there's another headless out there? :eek:

Nope. I'm the only one. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What can I say that hasn't already been said coops, you put the V in vice man, it's gotta be fantastic opening your wardrobe doors every day and deciding if it's a season 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 day!! great stuff buddy. Cheers, tvice

What can I say that hasn't already been said coops' date=' you put the V in vice man, it's gotta be fantastic opening your wardrobe doors every day and deciding if it's a season 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 day!! great stuff buddy. Cheers, tvice[/quote']Thanks pal,It is surreal. It must be like how JURRASIC NARC feels when he gets into his Daytona Spider, or how STINGER390X feels when speeding in his Stinger boat. It's surreal. Like a dream.I just acquired a vintage blazer that is very similar to the one Don wore in SMUGGLER'S BLUES. It's made by the same manufacturer as well!

I never tire of looking at your collection of Vice items, especially the clothing! I like the stories behind how you acquired some of the actual pieces from the show. Now if I could just have a few of those blazers hanging in my closet.....

I just acquired a vintage blazer that is very similar to the one Don wore in SMUGGLER'S BLUES. It's made by the same manufacturer as well!
So' date=' I will assume that you have this (to complete the outfit, assuming we are talking about that medium blue blazer):[img']http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee99/MVRichieRich/MVClothingCollection0023.jpg

Yes. Remember the thread, WALMART HAS THREE BUTTON HENLEYS I posted this picture from the catalog of my shirt?Eingefügtes BildThey take better pictures than I do. ;)I even have one that is a bit darker in color. (I've go too many henleys...)

In fact' date=' I was just about to head out to look for more :dance2:.[/quote']:clap::tasse_prost: Good point. I just got another white one. ;)

Good point. I just got another white one. ;)

Ha!That's the color of my latest - it was actually my first "designer henley" - got it at Dillard's last weekend. And we didn't think there was such a thing as a designer henley - they are out there if you look.

Ha!That's the color of my latest - it was actually my first "designer henley" - got it at Dillard's last weekend. And we didn't think there was such a thing as a designer henley - they are out there if you look.

I just love the henleys, and the pastel GAP shirts. I've worn them every day for 5 weeks. I have a LoooooooooT to choose from and I wear them often with cool Armani blazers.

• 8 months later...

Whoa! Where the heck did you find that?

Actually, I've posted this jacket on this thread a few times. :) It's my absolute favorite jacket! :happy::thumbsup:Now that I figured out how to program the camera to take a self portrait, I can now take a shot of any combination of clothes I have for this site.

Linda Chow could make one. Make it a point to stop by next time you're in Hong Kong.

That would be a bit difficult due to the complex fabric pattern which is exclusive. She wouldn't have the exact match.I couldn't image what it what cost to have a one off made. WOW!I love this jacket' date=' it fits PERFECTLY! :thumbsup:[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/100_0621JPGtake.jpgEingefügtes Bild

That would be a bit difficult due to the complex fabric pattern which is exclusive. She wouldn't have the exact match.I couldn't image what it what cost to have a one off made. WOW!I love this jacket' date=' it fits PERFECTLY! :thumbsup:[/quote']You can say that again!You look great in it!

Oh, Coop? I just realized something. Now that you have the ultimate Vice collectable, the RayBans, you have to retake all your clothing photos.Thought you'd appreciate that :D

Oh' date=' Coop? I just realized something. Now that you have the ultimate Vice collectable, the RayBans, you have to retake all your clothing photos.Thought you'd appreciate that :D[/quote']:D However, being I don't show my head, it doesn't matter if I have the shades for new photos.I do think I will show different shirts with jackets just to show a variety of clothes combinations. I still want to show off all my silk jackets.

I'm talking about the 'off cuff' shade shot, if you have the real thing you have to re-shoot. For posterity sake, these shots will be in a museum some day, you know that, you should have everything 'real' in the shot.