COOP's SPRING CATALOG!!!! (ME WEARING MY VICE CLOTHES!)

COOPER&BURNETT

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Pandina

• Matt5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm...something I haven't seen before. Still no head though:p

Oh, I have one. Somehow, the camera just keeps cutting me off at the neck. Strange, huh? ;)

Oh' date=' I have one. Somehow, the camera just keeps cutting me off at the neck. Strange, huh? ;)[/quote'] I think you need a new good camera! :p:D

Oh' date=' I have one. Somehow, the camera just keeps cutting me off at the neck. Strange, huh? ;)[/quote'] May be you should put your camera on it's side?! ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in knowing the brands of these blazers if they have labels, and also the brands of the originals as well, to aid in hunting them down.To date I own a number of Hugo Boss and Armani, but none that are really as exact as these are. Assuming many of the ones in the series were custom, or very limited run.Dean

I'm interested in knowing the brands of these blazers if they have labels' date=' and also the brands of the originals as well, to aid in hunting them down.To date I own a number of Hugo Boss and Armani, but none that are really as exact as these are. Assuming many of the ones in the series were custom, or very limited run.Dean[/quote'] Unfortunately, many of the tags were removed during filming.They don't make these blazers any more, they were made in very small, limited numbers, and they were made more than twenty years ago.They didn't make any custom clothes (except for perhaps a costume like MIRACE MAN or something), all the clothes were bought (even the switek and zito shirts, and the hooker outfits). They bought the clothes in multiples direct from the manufacturer.-COOP

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

@COOPER&BURNETT : AWESOME ! ! ! :D Especially No.1 is very very "Vice". Do you have original clothes or other props from my favourite Episodes like " The Great McCarthy" or "Yankee Dollar ".... Would be very interesting...:D

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic scrapbook! I agree that having such a collection in one place is the best way to ensure people can enjoy the photos and descriptions.What I'd like to see is a comprehensive episode by episode listing of Sonny's outfits. A screengrab or photo of every outfit, accompanied by either commentary or a photo of the original or similar vintage clothes from your collection.That would be cool!

Fantastic scrapbook! I agree that having such a collection in one place is the best way to ensure people can enjoy the photos and descriptions.What I'd like to see is a comprehensive episode by episode listing of Sonny's outfits. A screengrab or photo of every outfit' date=' accompanied by either commentary or a photo of the original or similar vintage clothes from your collection.That would be cool![/quote']That WOULD be cool! .....and very time consuming. :) It's hard enough for me to answer all my Private messages here on this site. :)I'm so happy that you like my Vintage clothes from the show. But that's not all that I own. I own other clothes from the show. Please, visit my scrapbook section, and you will be in MIAMI VICE heaven!! :thumbsup:-COOP

That WOULD be cool! .....and very time consuming. :) It's hard enough for me to answer all my Private messages here on this site. :)I'm so happy that you like my Vintage clothes from the show. But that's not all that I own. I own other clothes from the show. Please' date=' visit my scrapbook section, and you will be in MIAMI VICE heaven!! :thumbsup:-COOP[/quote']Coop I've already viewed all the threads in your scrapbook, very enjoyable!

• Administrators

Warning Thread Drift!MrBlonde, welcome to the forum!Just out of curiosity, is your screen name from "Reservoir Dogs"?Great movie if it is! :thumbsup:

Warning Thread Drift!MrBlonde' date=' welcome to the forum!Just out of curiosity, is your screen name from "Reservoir Dogs"?Great movie if it is![/quote']Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

Just a question:Are these the original ones used by Don Johnson? Or were made by the stylists (armani, versace, etc) in a short series, and some were used by Don Johnson in Miami Vice?

Just a question:Are these the original ones used by Don Johnson? Or were made by the stylists (armani' date=' versace, etc) in a short series, and some were used by Don Johnson in Miami Vice?[/quote'] Yep. Both.

• 10 months later...

This entire thread is so incredible ..:eek: So incredibly fascinating ...:balloon: I just have to say 'THANKS' again! :clap::thumbsup::clap: One question I have time and time again, when it comes to the clothes of Sonny: I've never seen Sonny Crockett wearing a belt (except one time ;)). Of course, you also do not do this, Coop. Totally correct :thumbsup:. Why? Wasn't it the time to wear belts in the 80s?Hmm :confused: - in Germany everyone has worn a belt at that time.Why not a belt at Sonny Crockett? Any ideas? I know, I know ...Me and my crazy questions :rolleyes:!

This entire thread is so incredible ..:eek: So incredibly fascinating ...:balloon: I just have to say 'THANKS' again! :clap::thumbsup::clap: One question I have time and time again' date=' when it comes to the clothes of Sonny: I've never seen Sonny Crockett wearing a belt (except one time ;)). Of course, you also do not do this, Coop. Totally correct :thumbsup:. Why? Wasn't it the time to wear belts in the 80s?Hmm :confused: - in Germany everyone has worn a belt at that time.Why not a belt at Sonny Crockett? Any ideas? I know, I know ...Me and my crazy questions :rolleyes:![/quote']Good questions.You are correct. I don't wear belts (only with my double breasted business suits, ala TUBBS).I don't because Sonny didn't, and I have found that I'm more comfortable without a belt buckle, and a leather strap wrapped around me.Crockett didn't because he wanted a minimumal amount of clothes on him, as he was a "beach bum", and wore just the minimum amount of clothes he could get away with. Miami is hot and humid, less is better. Plus, he liked casual elegance. His look just wouldn't look right with a belt (pastel belts are hard to come by these days anyway :))

Good questions.You are correct. I don't wear belts (only with my double breasted business suits' date=' ala TUBBS).I don't because Sonny didn't, and I have found that I'm more comfortable without a belt buckle, and a leather strap wrapped around me.Crockett didn't because he wanted a minimumal amount of clothes on him, as he was a "beach bum", and wore just the minimum amount of clothes he could get away with. Miami is hot and humid, less is better. Plus, he liked casual elegance. His look just wouldn't look right with a belt (pastel belts are hard to come by these days anyway :))[/quote']Thank you Coop! This is a good and reasonable explanation. The idea came up because I would lose any pants without a belt With other words: I may bother myself every day with belt buckle and leather strap. Even if it's hot.:rolleyes:. THANK YOU!BTW: ;) I still have all my pastel belts out of 80s far back in the closet. :D:D:D

Thank you Coop! This is a good and reasonable explanation. The idea came up because I would lose any pants without a belt With other words: I may bother myself every day with belt buckle and leather strap. Even if it's hot.:rolleyes:. THANK YOU!BTW: ;) I still have all my pastel belts out of 80s far back in the closet. :D:D:D

You have pastel belts?? Well, how cool is that!! :thumbsup:My pants don't fall off, as I tend to wear pants that aren't too big, but exactly the proper fit. Not too loose, not too tight. Not everyone's body shape allows this, so I'm lucky to be able to do this. I'm lucky in so many ways. I'm grateful for all I have.

You have pastel belts?? Well' date=' how cool is that!! :thumbsup:My pants don't fall off, as I tend to wear pants that aren't too big, but exactly the proper fit. Not too loose, not too tight. Not everyone's body shape allows this, so I'm lucky to be able to do this. I'm lucky in so many ways. I'm grateful for all I have.[/quote']I like you are grateful for all you have. You should be!And I like you notice (!) and say it! This is very seldom I think.BTW :rolleyes: You hit it on the spot...I haven't the fitting body shape :):)!