COOP's SPRING CATALOG!!!! (ME WEARING MY VICE CLOTHES!)

COOPER&BURNETT

That size and shape of head... I've seen something like that before... can't quite place my finger on it....Oh yeah! That's it, I got it!Officially revealed - C&B's identity! It's....ADMIRAL ACKBAR!!

post-52-13892962941299_thumb.jpg

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Pandina

• Matt5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That size and shape of head... I've seen something like that before... can't quite place my finger on it....Oh yeah! That's it' date=' I got it!Officially revealed - C&B's identity! It's....ADMIRAL ACKBAR!![/quote']:D:D:DEingefügtes Bild:D:D:D JAN HAMMER liked that rodriguezisdead! :clap:

An even better idea would be to have RICHIE RICH use his photoshop talents, and put heads on me, like "pin the tail on the donkey". He could use DON JOHNSON, PMT, ZITO, GINA, TRUDY, CASTILLO, or ????

... white and blue trousers and I'm having quite a time locating any...
White linen pants are out there - it is the pastel colors like light blue which you will find are unavailable. I found a casual white linen pair at Marshalls ($17' date=' Stacy Adams brand), so check there, and Ross. Macys and J C Penney have them too - Cubavera and Alfani at Macys and check for Havanera at J C Penney (White linen pants & jacket - maybe on clearance rack). http://www.miami-vice.ws/showthread.php?t=1781A photoshop head for Coop - don't tempt me. You know that I thought about it, but just didn't have the heart to do it, as I was enjoying this thread too much, just as everyone else was. I can't do it - please find someone else to do it (sounds like a line from about 20 diff MV episodes, huh) ?

I wore this outfit in a mall, (with blue jeans) and two people commented that they loved the blazer. They wanted to know where to buy it. One of the guys worked in a shop that had funky, and modern furnishings. He said that I had a very unusual jacket, but loved it. I explained that DON JOHNSON wore the jacket in a MIAMI VICE photoshoot. Not sure he believed that. He himself wore some hip clothes if I can recall. The other guy was just someone walking in the mall.I liked how this shot turned out.Eingefügtes Bild

great stuff coop!!

Thanks pal.I thought it would be fun to do it this way.Glad you like it!

EXAMPLE 2Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

For those of you who missed it in all these pages, the examples of my clothes with screen shots from MIAMI VICE side-by-side start on page 5.

For those of you who missed it ...

Coop - that aqua t shirt looks like the one I saw at Armani Exchange. I didn't like the price, however ($25).

Coop - that aqua t shirt looks like the one I saw at Armani Exchange. I didn't like the price' date=' however ($25).[/quote']Actually, this is a shirt from about a year or two ago from THE GAP.Their shirts rock! Lightweight, pastel, super soft...fantastic! :thumbsup:

Mask? Nah - get the whole outfit.Eingefügtes Bild

There's oooooone thing on that costume I absolutely will NOT wear.Got my own. ;)

He told me the same thing Richie... but won't prove it :eek:

I'll prove it. I'll PM you photos Morgana. (Headless of course)

I don't know if anyone noticed or not, but I tried to wear the correct watch for the season with the clothes. Now, I don't have an EBEL watch yet, just the season one ROLEX, but I bought a very nice $350 BULOVA watch that has a face similar to the ebel's season 2 & 3 chronograph.Only one time did I wear the wrong watch with an outfit, then I remembered, and the remaining shots had the Bulova.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

What an amazing collection! It was fun matching some of the outfits with the episodes.

Believe it or not......I did all of those clothing combinations all at one time, .....by memory! I was able to recall what pants, jacket, watch and shirt went together all by memory. About a month later, when the photo shoot was over, and the backgrounds added, I went back to compare the photos with scenes in the glossary section for side-by -side shots (starting on page 5), I was pleased that the clothing combinations I did from memory were correct.There's a few others that I haven't found the screen shots to, and can't remember which episode, but I'll eventually find it.

Believe it or not......I did all of those clothing combinations all at one time' date=' .....by memory! I was able to recall what pants, jacket, watch and shirt went together all by memory. About a month later, when the photo shoot was over, and the backgrounds added, I went back to compare the photos with scenes in the glossary section for side-by -side shots (starting on page 5), I was pleased that the clothing combinations I did from memory were correct.There's a few others that I haven't found the screen shots to, and can't remember which episode, but I'll eventually find it.[/quote']From memory, huh? You're good! I'm even more impressed.

From memory' date=' huh? You're good! I'm even more impressed.[/quote']Thank you. It's the truth.I began studying Crockett's clothes when the show first aired, and now, by memory, I generally know what he wore in the first two seasons. I can't do every episode from all seasons, but still, it's at least 44 episodes plus a few others!That's what happens when you watch MIAMI VICE 9,000 times.