Location Trivia

miamijimf

Ref your N17 post 545: Bushido' date=' just as we see the guy following Castilo and right before he gets the message.[/quote'] Correct well done Detective. The building in the background is Stage A of Greenwich Studios which is where the O.C.B. set was built/filmed for all episodes but not the Pilot.Just out of the picture on the right side was where the Biscayne Bar and Grill was.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

Re: N16 after driving by the church Crockett and Tubbs make a right turn. We then see this background:Eingefügtes Bild Then they proceed down that street a little and it looks like this Eingefügtes Bild I now rate this a 4.

N18 This one I rate as a 4. Name the episode and scene where we see this.Eingefügtes Bild

From Killshot where Frank calls Morales?

N19 I rate this one a 2. I think this one will be recognized fairly quickly...Episode and scene where we see this..Eingefügtes Bild

A parking from "Florence Italy" ??(
Yes' date=' it is one of the two garages used for that scene. To be exact this is from the end of the scene where the camera pans up to see the people hanging over the edge cheering.[/size']

• Administrators

N20 name the episode and scene where we see this Eingefügtes Bild

Was this the one from the beginning of the Score where Crockett and Tubbs meet with Castillo?

Was this the one from the beginning of the Score where Crockett and Tubbs meet with Castillo?

Yes' date=' that is correct:clap::clap:[/color']

N18 This one I rate as a 4. Name the episode and scene where we see this.Eingefügtes Bild

Ref post 552, N18- I immediately recognized the Farmacia on 8th Street but finding it in Vice was tough. You see its distinctive yellow sign in the opening montage of the Pilot episode.

I immediately recognized this as 8th Street but finding it in Vice was tough. You see its distinctive yellow sign in the opening montage of the Pilot episode.

Correct' date=' and well done. That was one you either recognized right off or it would be hard to find. I thought it would have clicked with more people but it is not the first time I have been wrong. Sometimes I think one will be near impossible and someone gets it right away while on ocassion one I think is easy proves hard to solve. Ya never can tell what will click and what won't. Great job on tracking that one down.:thumbsup:[/color']

N22 (rating: 6) In which episode and scene do we see this and I am of course am talking about Vice not the movie Bad Boys where it also starred.Eingefügtes Bild

Tale of The Goat just after the teaser' date=' when Papa Legba was laid out in the Voodoo Church ?[/quote'] True, the Paris Theater is where Legba was laid out, but that was inside the lobby. What I am looking for is an episode where you see exactly what is shown in the photo. Great location knowledge about Legba but I am looking for the ep. that this recreates the shot as we see it in that ep.

• Administrators

N23: (Rating: 6) Name the episode an scene where we see this;Eingefügtes Bild

I'm gonna guess the entrance to the park area in Viking Bikers?

I'm gonna guess the entrance to the park area in Viking Bikers?
And you know dat! That is no guess' date=' that is the right answer. Nice!:clap:[/color']