Location Trivia

miamijimf

I'll guess part of the park at the end of Nobody Lives Forever near Morgans Lunch wagon?

Nice guess but not correct.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

When Irish Eyes Are Crying (Caroon and Gina take a walk).Northend of Virginia Key

Correct' date=' I thought that one would have been solved quicker, but then again they are allot easier when you already know the answer. :)[/color']

#33 Is it from "Everybody's In Showbiz" when Crockett talks with the guy that founded the theater for ex-convicts? :confused:(I mean, they stand under the roof in the background)

• Administrators

N34: (rating 5) Name the episode and scene where we see this...Eingefügtes Bild

Trail in Glades the jeep drives through with C&T.

#33 Is it from "Everybody's In Showbiz" when Crockett talks with the guy that founded the theater for ex-convicts? :confused:(I mean' date=' they stand under the roof in the background)[/quote'] No, sorry the action took place in the grassy area.

Trail in Glades the jeep drives through with C&T.

No sorry that location is close by' date=' w/i 1/4 mile on same island but not here.[/color']

N36: Rating 8. I think this case is going to be tougher because of all the vegatation currently around the house. You have to imagine the house without all the trees around it because that is how it appered in Vice. The house itself appears unchanged since Vice days. Even the light by the front door is the same. This is not a main character in an episode but rather a background actor in more than one episode. Name any episode this house was in and describe the scene.Eingefügtes Bild

Is it from Redemption In Blood when Burnett catches two of El Gato's drug runners ?

N 35: Rating 3, Name the episode and scene where we see this"World of Trouble"? In the beginning?

• Administrators

N36: Rating 8. I think this case is going to be tougher because of all the vegatation currently around the house. You have to imagine the house without all the trees around it because that is how it appered in Vice. The house itself appears unchanged since Vice days. Even the light by the front door is the same. This is not a main character in an episode but rather a background actor in more than one episode. Name any episode this house was in and describe the scene.Eingefügtes Bild

Is this the house from the Score where they arrested the crooked cop after Szarbo was found dead?

Is it from Redemption In Blood when Burnett catches two of El Gato's drug runners ?
No. This is proving to be a much better case than I thought. I thought it would be nailed right away but it is proving to require more thinking through Vice episodes than I thought' date=' and that is always a good thing.[/color']

N 35: Rating 3' date=' Name the episode and scene where we see this"World of Trouble"? In the beginning?[/quote'] No, sorry. This is a place ya really should not be. Better to get back inside.

Is this the house from the Score where they arrested the crooked cop after Szarbo was found dead?

Wow' date=' great guess, but wrong. Remember this house was in the background on several episodes but the action did not take place here.[/color']

I think this is from French Twist. The hospital where Cindy visited her boyfriend.

Correct' date=' Ju Got it mang[/color']

I am going to take a SWAG here and say it's the trail the Jitney drives down right before the "air traffic controller" talks to the incoming plane. This is in The Afternoon Plane.

I am going to take a SWAG here and say it's the trail the Jitney drives down right before the "air traffic controller" talks to the incoming plane. This is in The Afternoon Plane.

Well I don't think so but I will have to take a look to be sure. It is not the ep. and scene I was thinking of but I can't picyure the scene in Afternoon Plane well enough to say if it were filmed here. They did film in this area on that ep.

N16 cold case: Small clue, at the start of this driving scene they use footage of a south beach location from another episode that is no where close to this location.

A more likely choice for N34 would be Redemption in Blood when Rico is running away from the Lighthouse down a trail.

A more likely choice for N34 would be Redemption in Blood when Rico is running away from the Lighthouse down a trail.

I also think so, it seems to be the same place.

[SIZE="3"">

N16 cold case: Small clue' date=' at the start of this driving scene they use footage of a south beach location from another episode that is no where close to this location.[/size']

Is it from "Whatever works"?