One Word Trivia!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Was it said at the breakfast table in Nobody Lives For Ever with Brenda, Sonny and Rico?

• Administrators

Was it Sonny to the kids in Milk Run? When he was scaring them about what the drug dealers do?

• Administrators

Nope. One more shot and then I'm spilling the beans so we can move on.

• Administrators

Hey, we still have 16 more eps to guess! :)Well I sure don't know it, just in case you didn't know it! :p

• Administrators

Ok, the episode is "Little Prince" The conversation was between Sonny , Gina & Trudy. "What took you so long?""Stopped for donuts"NEXT WORD(S): Fire Escape

Ok' date=' the episode is "Little Prince" The conversation was between Sonny , Gina & Trudy. "What took you so long?""Stopped for donuts"NEXT WORD(S): Fire Escape[/quote'] Wasn't this also said in Little Prince at the beginning where the bad guy jumped out of the window of the crack house and one of the Vice cops said they thought he must have taken the fire escape. Then Sonny looked and said there was no fire escape.

• Administrators
No sorry' date=' not the one I'm thinking of.Word(s)"my daddy"Character and ep. please.[/quote']OK, back to this one.

• Administrators

NEXT WORD(S): Fire escape

Wasn't this also said in Little Prince at the beginning where the bad guy jumped out of the window of the crack house and one of the Vice cops said they thought he must have taken the fire escape. Then Sonny looked and said there was no fire escape.

Correct!

• Administrators

Next one:"My daddy"Character and ep. please.

Best I can come up with is Clem in "Glades" "That's my daddy's gator killer"

Next one:"My daddy"Character and ep. please.

Pretty sure McCarthy said this in the Great McCarthy something like "my Daddy didn't raise a fool" or something like that when Burnett was trying to set up a deal.

• Administrators

McCarthy to Tubbs. "You must be talking about my daddy, he was a sporting man, I'm a businessman"Nice catch!

McCarthy to Tubbs. "You must be talking about my daddy' date=' he was a sporting man, I'm a businessman"Nice catch![/quote'] Thanks F-Man! Well I was in the ballpark at least on that. It just hit me when I was thinking about the ep. Like that ep as well, when Burnett says "no you can have a ride in your Ferrari". I would have a hard time ever betting mine on a game of pool. ;)Trying oneNEXT WORD(S): Coney Island

• Administrators
McCarthy to Tubbs. "You must be talking about my daddy' date=' he was a sporting man, I'm a businessman"Nice catch![/quote']That's the one I was looking for! :thumbsup:Sorry I missed the Fire Escape one.

• Administrators

Trying oneNEXT WORD(S): Coney Island

Tubbs to Crockett after fighting with the big guy at the beginning of One Eyed Jack. I think he says "that was more fun than an "E" ride at Coney Island."

Tubbs to Crockett after fighting with the big guy at the beginning of One Eyed Jack. I think he says "that was more fun than an "E" ride at Coney Island."

You're good Timm, but this isn't the one I am thinking of. There is another in S1.

• Administrators

NEXT WORD(S): Coney Island

"Pilot"? Crockett: "Traded it all in for 2 years in the Southeast Asian conference"Tubbs: "Nam?"Crockett: "No Coney Island"

"Pilot"? Crockett: "Traded it all in for 2 years in the Southeast Asian conference"Tubbs: "Nam?"Crockett: "No Coney Island"

Yep that's the one!

• Administrators

NEXT WORD: Venus

Was that Tubbs talking on the phone to Laura at the beginning of Walk Alone? Something about his space ship.

I can only think of a restaurant referenced as Venus Clam Trap but don't think that is what you have in mind. May need a hint.

• Administrators

No hints, you got it! :thumbsup:NEXT WORD: Violence (spoken)Episode & character please!

• Administrators
No hints' date=' you got it! :thumbsup:NEXT WORD: Violence (spoken)Episode & character please![/quote']Jimmy Borges in Prodical Son?Wasn't it something like "violence man, I hate violence..."