• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• LNGLK

• 2morgen

• Pandina

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's amazing. The stem of the leaf on the tree is growing taller. At this pace, it's going to hit the ceiling (if it doesn't start bending down due to weight).

I took a few more photos to show that it's juuuuust about to touch the ceiling. It's a milimeter or two away from doing just that! :eek:WOW!

I wonder if at it's fast growing rate if it will touch tomorrow?

You will have to cut a hole/move the plant to the staircase landing/build a special room for it :D

Eingefügtes BildI wonder if at it's fast growing rate if it will touch tomorrow?

I saw an episode on "Outer Limits" where the girl next door was an alien & when alone she grew like a plant ....but she was like a venus fly trap and absorbed humans into her body. Hope your plant is not like THAT!!!!! :radar::rolleyes:

I saw an episode on "Outer Limits" where the girl next door was an alien & when alone she grew like a plant ....but she was like a venus fly trap and absorbed humans into her body. Hope your plant is not like THAT!!!!! :radar::rolleyes:

Hey!! My dog's missing!!!!:eek:;):)

Before buying you should have asked if it was genetically modified!

Actually,....it IS!The grower of this plant has genetically modified it to be resistant to several diseases that are common killers of this plant.So, in a way, your correct!

Actually' date='....it IS![/quote'] That's the answer to all the questions.It can cry, it grows... May be it sings/speaks in your absence?! :DMay be it even catches insects...