• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Remember, I'm of German Heritage....I've never been to Deutschland, but my ancestry lies with Germany. :tasse_prost:

By now you must know we ALL like seeing our members (the prettier the better :tasse_prost:) in my opinion.Your very photogenic. Your so lucky, you have the famous AUTOBAHN! How cool is that?!!! :thumbsup::clap: Yet ANOTHER reason to love DEUTSCHLAND!!

Not much to say really, as I'm American, and my family has been here for generations, but I'm about 95% of German heritage. I've also got 1% of English, Irish, Scottish, French, and Dutch.Don't know what else I can tell ya. :)

wow,thats nice really,well im not 100% german,my father was canadian,thats all :) seems like your family is huge then, junge junge

seems like your family is huge then' date=' junge junge[/quote']Nah, we just get around. :)Part Canadian eh? A beautiful country to the Great White North of U.S.A..

yeah mean what can i do :) canada is great im sure,never been there though,by the way why did you asked if im of german heritage,my look?:rauchen:

by the way why did you asked if im of german heritage' date='my look?:rauchen:[/quote']That, and the fact that you LIVE in Germany. :) The Mother land! :tasse_prost:I have a lot of friends from Germany, Italy and England. Actually, I have friends from EVERY corner of the world thankfully. I love 'em all. It's fun to meet someone from a differnt country and culture. I learn great new stuff!Germany is where my family originated from, so I guess there's a connection.

Lovely photos ladies, thanks.Here's one from last month thats not so great of yours truly with a real Vicer who is as good looking as ever.There is a chance she will perform again on 23 April across the border in NY. F-man, if interested, I'll provide the details.Eingefügtes Bild

OOHH Vice-Girl,:eek: I HAD NOT seen this picture of you until just now.:rolleyes:You look GREAT!!!!:thumbsup::clap:THANK YOU for deciding to share this picture with us!!!!:)

the first is me :)' date=',i didnt which one too chose,thats a hard decision,;)how are ya maria?[/quote']I went thru the same hard decision when deciding which one of me to post....so I posted them all.:) I think you look GREAT!!!!:thumbsup: I'm doing ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL today Vice-Girl:thumbsup::D....THANK YOU for asking. How are you?:confused:

yeah great,i have two days off work today and tomorrow,maybe go swimming laterthe next best thing is that tonight two more episodes of miami vice are airing on tv,watching them every friday its like a little ritual,:) but i hate that the epsidoes are cut on german tv,so if i want to watch to see them full i need to buy the american ones,which are too expensive,for me to buy online and have them send too germany,its great to come home from a hard week then begin the weekend with something nice on tv,what do you think,